• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A SATISFYING QUICKIE (MM/F)

playfulfeathr09

TMF Expert
You know, sometimes a quickie is just as gratifying as a long drawn-out tickle fight. Last night was no different in this case.

I stopped by a coworker’s house to discuss some work and just to let her vent. She has been under the gun with projects after projects and is just wiped out. Plus, I needed to vent about some items as well and this not an uncommon thing between us. Her bf loves it when I come by because I’m a distraction to the kids (both of theirs love me) and I can talk shop with him on common interests.
Anyhow, she is 33 years old, 5’7, good build, auburn hair, great personality and has extremely ticklish size 7 feet. During the summer she is always barefoot and now that it’s winter, ankle socks only. She has stated that she hates shoes but needs her feet to be kept warm during the winter.

So she’s laying on the couch with the baby and I’m in the chair next to her feet. I glance over at them and wonder if I could get away with tickling her at some point. But I keep it cool because like I said, we’re great friends and I don’t want to ever make her feel uncomfortable. Anyway, she lays back and is still playing and her bf and I are talking. When she tries to get up, she realizes that she’s at an angle that she cannot move from. She tells the bf to “take the baby so I can get up” but finds out that her angle really is not letting her move. She has one of those DEEP relaxing couches. This is where it gets fun 😊

Now I have known she’s ticklish for quite some time. It has come up in passive discussions but never acted upon. So, since she cannot get up and is flopping around like a fish, I decide to take advantage of the situation. I grab her left ankle and start tickling her socked foot. She starts laughing and going “OMG NO YOU BASTARD…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA QUIT IT. I'M SOHAHAHAHAH TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHA” but the opportunity as I said is too good to miss. BUT, without missing a beat, her bf comes back into the room after he puts the baby down and comes over and goes “no man you’re doing it totally wrong” and grabs her right ankle, yanks the sock off and goes to town. The laughter seriously intensified at this point as her best friend and bf are now tickling both of her feet. So what do I do, follow suit of course and remove the second sock and now she has 2 ticklers on her bare feet. I didn’t get to see if her toes or anything aside from the bottoms were ticklish but I was in heaven. She takes good care of herself and her feet were baby soft and really sensitive. It doesn’t last to long before she is finally able to get up and when she does, she hits both of us stating “you two suck, that was horrible” and leaves the room to go start dinner. We being men, just high five one another and go back to what we were talking about before the discussion.

Funny thing is, she never did put her socks back on…….

Hope you all enjoyed! Happy holidays all.

Loved that mate! It’s similar to a few impromptu experiences that I’ve had! :-D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back