• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Edging Thread

CapturedDoll

Verified
A place to post if you're Edging. To let us know how it feels or going or... to get a little sexy teasing in. :eek:

Last edited:
Goddess Shelly :woman: often edges me with a Hitachi Wand while I'm in bondage while warning me that I am not allowed to cum without her permission.

dang it Doll..... you trouble maker...LOL

My first ever 24 hours trying and its the most agonizing 24 hours of my life. Lol.

Glad you started this.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My first ever 24 hours trying and its the most agonizing 24 hours of my life. Lol.

Glad you started this.

Thanks for the idea! :)

It IS sooo hard, isn't it? (teehee)

I'm not actively edging so, I hope this isn't "off topic," but: A few years ago, I thought I'd found my soulmate -- the psycho-spiritual aspects of sexuality seemed to be very in harmony. We were both I guess what you would consider "switchy" in regards to wanting to both be dominant and submissive simultaneously to each other. But we used to do this thing where would prove our love and devotion to each other through suffering -- she would bring me to the brink where I was so aroused and ready to explode, and she would tell me to prove my devotion by not getting off and staying like that for 24 hours. I would do the same to her sometimes. The display of loyalty through suffering built a lot of closeness and intimacy on another level. I wish so bad I could find/have a relationship like that again.

This reminds me of an old story by Malasfan called 'The Setup' which I don't recall ever getting to the end of without cumming, just the right amount of devious twists and teasing. Maybe I should dig it out sometime and try again. But I know from experience of that tickle teasing if done right, will break my resistance.

This reminds me of an old story by Malasfan called 'The Setup' which I don't recall ever getting to the end of without cumming, just the right amount of devious twists and teasing. Maybe I should dig it out sometime and try again. But I know from experience of that tickle teasing if done right, will break my resistance.

Mmm... ;)

I hope everyone remembers to come on by chat where I (we) have lots of RPing and sharing of vids, stories, audios etc going on...

Cum on by... ;) Link in signature below.

So, I didn't last more than a day last time, im gonna shoot for 2 starting now. *shivers* here we go...

Speaking of edging... Does anybody own a Fleshlight? I’m thinking about getting one. How is it?

If you have the money, get a Lovense Max 2. It has a number of patterns and can be run remotely over the Internet by someone else.

I have been edging since last Friday night. While I'm slowly stroking the shaft with one hand, I tickle my tied sac with a feather duster... lightly... flickering... making me moan in agony with unfulfilled desire.

I have been edging since last Friday night. While I'm slowly stroking the shaft with one hand, I tickle my tied sac with a feather duster... lightly... flickering... making me moan in agony with unfulfilled desire.

Mmmmm thats sooooo hot.

Time for another "Slumber Party Edging night!! This Saturday night. Can you hold it for 2 days...? Can you be teased in the chat room by others and not cum...

hehe mmmm we shall see...

If you have vids you'd like to share with me to post in the chat during it send them to me please at my mailbox or in the chat room.

http://us20.chatzy.com/28990152721874

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back