• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What women authority figure would you like to tickle the most?

authority figure you want to tickle

• Mother

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Cop/Detective

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Teacher

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • Nurse/Doctor

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Military Personal

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
Again, if I wasn't such fool, I would of added female bosses. I would of been curious to see how much they would have.

But teachers are great to. Especially when it comes to middle school or high school. Where they have to be more of a authority figure towards horny teenage boys who could probably easily out muscle her.

Another type under the "Other Category"

A female politician or head of a state/country

In this case I'm specifically thinking of New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Adern.

I might just make this thread again after awhile. Put in some of the missing selections

It would have to be this woman I've dealt with at my bank. She's now been promoted to branch Manager at a different branch, but I still see her from time to time. And I don't think of tickling her in a bad way. She's way too sweet and always friendly towards me. She's just so damn cute and petite. Gorgeous little feet too! But of course, she's very married so no chance of that ever happening. But the fantasies... Whoa!

In regard to what LBFT said.

I've posted this on here through the years.

I had a particular beautiful history teacher when I was in.. Junior High.. who used to teach class barefoot quite often. She said something about wearing a particular pair of shoes that hurt her feet. I also saw her feet through sandals at the beginning and end of the school year in a number of occasions.

I win! And... still a teacher. :D

For me? Authority figures in uniform- Cops, firemen, military, (referees LOL LOL)

Lately, I've been concucting fantasies of my mom's friend/coworker, who is also a mom, so her, I guess

Supervisors and teachers if picking from the list.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back