• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What women authority figure would you like to tickle the most?

authority figure you want to tickle

• Mother

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Cop/Detective

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Teacher

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • Nurse/Doctor

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Military Personal

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

stasiu90

TMF Regular
So every now and then you see somebody in a authority position that you would like to tickle. If that's teacher, cop, mother or other. But the question is. out of the group, which you want to tickle the most.

(Can't wait until someone reads this and replies taking it the wrong way!)

Mine is military personal. Just something about how they carry themselves.

Crap. Out of the obvious choices I didn't put boss/supervisor in.

I would love to tickle a woman police officer, especially Angie Harmon as Jane Rizzoli. :devil:

Angie Harmon as Jane Rizzoli. :devil:

Oh heavens, I've got a massive crush on both the character and the actress~ Super cute, no-nonsense Texas woman FTW :bubbleheart:

In general I do find women of authority very attractive. My wife is one, for a start, but there are others:

Admiral Helena Cain.jpg
Admiral Helena Cain, from the 2003 revival of Battlestar Galactica

Kelly Hu.jpg
Kelly Hu, as a tough-as-nails cop in Martial Law

Bastila Shan.png
Bastila Shan in KotOR

The most attractive to me would be beautiful women from the nobility, like queens, princesses and the like. Military personnel and cops I also find super attractive~

Last edited:
Teacher or mother - assuming it’s a friend’s mother and not my own. I’ve tickled some friend’s mothers before and touched teachers’ nylon feet as part of a pretend science experiment, so I’m practically there!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I love the idea of tickling my boss! I'm sure I'd get that payrise...

I used to fantasise about tickling a few of my teachers too.

I'm actually the same but with boys. Just cool seeing a younger man over taking a mother easily.

Hippie College girls would be fun too, especially if they we’re teasing the mother with licking & kissing her lightly

Teachers are winning in polls, but not in responses. One of my first tickling crushes was my mathematics teacher from elementary school. I was good at math, but at some point I was easily distracted when she was pointing at blackboard and I was checking her armpits instead. When she was at the desk, I was very often lurking on her feet dreaming about tickling them. My second teachers tickling crush was young chemist from middle school. She had great armpits and many years later when I was adult I saw her playing badminton with her friend. She was exposing her armpits, but I had to move, in order to not be creep, instead just stay and watch her armpits, even though I wanted so much.

Any other teacher weren't so appealing to me.

For me, it's both historical and fantastical female aristocrats. Everything from noblewoman courtiers to mighty queens and empresses. Imagining such women under merciless tickle torture is such a delight!

I also got a soft spot for posh, cultured and dignified businesswomen and upper class ladies in ticklish perils as well. Can't go wrong with mighty warrior women in distress either!

I’ve gotten at least one in each category; is there like a punch card, or something, so I can get a free sandwich, or maybe a car wash?

When I was a young teenager and I discovered that I had a foot fetish because I had a couple of attractive teachers that used to kick their shoes off under their desk and give you a peek at their feet whether it be during the winter in stockings and then in the warmer months barefoot I always found to be a turn-on so I definitely give the vote towards the teacher.

Thank you,
LBFT

Of the ones listed, a teacher.

I did not know I was ":into tickling" yet when I was in school.

However, I did know that there were a couple of teachers/one of whom I guess was like a Dean, whose feet I wanted to worship

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back