• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central PA female lee's

ChrisM9688

Any female lee's in or around Central PA, with very ticklish feet? Looking to get some foot tickling in before the holidays. You can either pm me here, or email me at [email protected], or hit me up on Discord at ChrisM9688#7998. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Also looking for female live-in tickle slaves. If any females, regardless in or out of PA, send me a message, and we'll see what happens. Have a good day everyone, and stay safe this holiday season.

Okay, if you must know....

Some of us are just curious and read personal ads occasionally when bored. If I was looking I'd also assume I'm too old for you, but you list no age and I'm not looking, so that's moot.

Add in a normal dose of common sense / caution since there are enough psychopaths out there...

(just read the comments in any section of this forum, especially Videos. Oh, she hated it!! - She had no idea?! CRIED?! ---- GREAT JOB DUUUUUDE!!!) :drunktype:

then multiply that by 2020, and you have your answer.

(For a few months you're most likely better off anyway!!)

Edit: Not to discourage you either, there are a lot of nice people here, obviously, like anywhere else...
Even a few in the Dante-esque Vid Section. :rolleyes: But we need to be careful even when not in the midst of a pandemic.

Last edited:
There’s being careful, then there’s being TOO careful to the point where you deny yourself experience. There’s plenty of cool people who are looking for fun, safe hangouts and it sucks when we don’t get a chance. But you’re right, probably better off searching other sites for partners. Everyone here is brainwashed

Well at least you act mature when things don't go your way. I can't imagine why you're having bad luck.

Well at least you act mature when things don't go your way. I can't imagine why you're having bad luck.

Stop making it seem like I’m the creepy one. I have enough confidence to go out and get experiences with other confident people who don’t need a “community” (aka elitist cult mentality and subliminal misogyny at its finest). I have never done wrong to anyone I have met or played with. You think my posts are sketchy? That’s fine. Maybe I’m just on a different level than the others here. You can’t blame someone for wanting to play in a sexual fetish forum... Like isn’t that the point? I’m genderfluid with a lower testosterone level than most men, and I STILL go out and get what I need, because I do the work. Meeting people online used to be easy and fun.

I’m sorry that the people who had bad experiences probably didn’t delegate the meetups properly. I agree there are plenty of psychopaths on the internet who prey on girls. It makes me sick knowing those things happen. But I’m not one of those people, so get off my case please.

If you were 100% happy in your relationships, maybe you wouldn’t find a need to police the singles forum.
And if you think I’m safely saying these things from behind a computer, know I would happily say the same thing in person. I spot bullshit a mile away, it’s why I don’t go to events anymore. Peace be with you, oh mighty one of TMF.

PS I appreciate the few conversations we had in the chat room

Alrighty then. Glad things are fine with you. I musta misunderstood your other posts here.

Never called you sketchy or creepy tho js. You just sound kinda bitter.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back