• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleHQ bonus content - what do YOU want to see?

TickleHQ

Hey TMF!

So for anyone who missed the exciting news, I am partnering up with Jade from UK tickling to launch a brand new subscription based tickling channel in the new year. Our main shoots will primarily be 3 girl tickle fests with imaginative twists but we will be offering HEAPS of bonus material between releases.

So my question is what else do you want to see?? Behind the scenes stuff? M/F? F/M (Jade has already threatened me with this)? Q&A sessions?

I have had tickling as a MAJOR fetish my whole life and I know how varied and broad everyone’s tastes are and we want you all to get as much content to suit your tastes as possible so let me know!

Thanks!

Joe

as long as the laugh is legit i can't stand when the models force a fake laugh

as long as the laugh is legit i can't stand when the models force a fake laugh

This is one thing I can absolutely guarantee you will not see in our vids. Jade and I are in complete agreement that the core of everything has to be real ticklish girls and girls who enjoy making them suffer!

I had a few ideas for tickling videos:

1. How about one where you tickle her & she can't laugh & see how long she can last (a lá jmsdarke's Ticklish Serious Girls series)

2. tickle maintenance videos where you tickle punish her just because

3. Tickle fight/wrestling

It’s always good seeing Jade get tickled. Q & A sessions would be really good just to hear an interview with her and her thoughts about tickling, being tickler/tickled.

As well as being tickled herself I would love to see her tickle some MILF’s if that’s possible? I always find it fun watching mature women/BBW break. Especially by a younger model. And Jade would be great at doing that.
Mother/Daughter videos where the daughter tickles the mother I think are great.

I like in the clips4sale description to see the ages of the models as well.

I think Jade would be a really good verbal teaser when she’s tickler, and in the UK Tickling videos she can get really frustrated when she’s being tickled, so lots of teasing.

I do think UK Tickling at times has too much stripping their models and exposing of breasts, taking away the focus from the pure tickling, I would encourage not do a lot if any of that.

Those ideas are for all models you may have :) (Not just Jade)

I had a few ideas for tickling videos:

1. How about one where you tickle her & she can't laugh & see how long she can last (a lá jmsdarke's Ticklish Serious Girls series)

2. tickle maintenance videos where you tickle punish her just because

3. Tickle fight/wrestling

It’s always good seeing Jade get tickled. Q & A sessions would be really good just to hear an interview with her and her thoughts about tickling, being tickler/tickled.

As well as being tickled herself I would love to see her tickle some MILF’s if that’s possible? I always find it fun watching mature women/BBW break. Especially by a younger model. And Jade would be great at doing that.

Mother/Daughter videos where the daughter tickles the mother I think are great.

I think Jade would be a really good verbal teaser when she’s tickler, and in the UK Tickling videos she can get really frustrated when she’s being tickled, so lots of teasing.

I do think UK Tickling at times has too much stripping their models and exposing of breasts, taking away the focus from the pure tickling, I would encourage not do a lot if any of that.

Those ideas are for all models you may have (Not just Jade)

Thanks so much for the suggestions and feedback guys! We are keeping a running list of all suggestions and we’ll cycle through them each month so everyone is sure to see their favourite content at some stage.

Mummified foot tickling

Tickle games of how long they can endure before shouting the safe word

And maybe some special bonuses like outtakes or funny moments that happened when the shoot wasn't happening

Mummified foot tickling

Tickle games of how long they can endure before shouting the safe word

And maybe some special bonuses like outtakes or funny moments that happened when the shoot wasn't happening

Done. I have always loved the behind the scenes stuff so really happy to give you plenty of that.

P.s here’s a little message from my business partner... &#55358;&#56612;&#55358;&#56612;&#55358;&#56612;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tickle_HQ/status/1338423797901381632

Well shit, anything with Jade in is a winner in my book, I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!

Finally something to look forward to in the scene!!

"Feet up" tickling positions like they do over at French Tickling. Some of the tools they use in those vids are great too (silicon lube, different hairbrushes, the things that look like dog grooming gloves, etc). They know what they're doing over there and I wish more producers used this type of restraint position as well as techniques.

"Feet up" tickling positions like they do over at French Tickling. Some of the tools they use in those vids are great too (silicon lube, different hairbrushes, the things that look like dog grooming gloves, etc). They know what they're doing over there and I wish more producers used this type of restraint position as well as techniques.

Agreed! Various positions that leave the feet trapped, together, vulnerable and exposed.

A bit left field this one but I’ve seen Jade do a photo shoot, fully clothed in the bath. I would love to see her do this and have heart tickled at the same time, especially in nylons. I’m sure the water would go everywhere but it would be great fun to see!
Maybe even use cold water too! 😁

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back