• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Memory

Tygris

I know I still owe you guys the final part of that Story between me and Jacqui.., Until I get the motivation to write it, unless she wants to go for it herself I had a really weird moment today that was wild. I was talking to a member here and something said sparked a bunch of things I forgot even existed. It's completely crazy to me how the human brain works and you could just forget whole chunks of your life that you haven't thought of in a really long time.

Well Alright, This all started when I was a senior. If anyone remembers my cousin from prior stories, Jay you'll know he's shady and suspect in almost anything he does. Well, I never see him usually unless he wants money, this time was different. He showed up with Pizza and beer. We were with the usual Trio, Myself, Alex and Kris. Alex is another member here, and who showed me the fetish to begin with. Kris was a vanilla but open minded girl, tall athletic, varsity track, brunette, hazel eyes.

Well we all got invited to play Paintball, yes all three girls. They were that desperate for bodies to fill the teams. So beer and pizza was the bribe. Sure cool whatever. Behind my house is a big expanse, a good 40-50 Acres I'd say. It was a pretty huge arena all in all. John was a retired ww2 vet that lived hermit style out there by himself and owned part of the land there which he was chill with the group using. He unlocked the old cabins and the tree stations that were there that were preserved from when it used to be a summer camp so it really ended up being a pretty cool battleground. We had 3 cabins that were setup like your typical Girl Scout Cabins. Every so often John would leave Trail Mix, or MREs, extra paintball ammo and such in these old army ammo boxes hidden around the place as an added bonus.

Then there were 2 Tree Stations that were like pretty big Tree Houses, Those ended up being used for people that were out/prisoners. I used to call it home and 75% of the game, because I am terrible at anything involving running, jumping, climbing and existing. It was fun regardless. Anyway, Game was Capture the Flag, for those who aren't familiar, you have to find the enemy's flag, and we could pretty much hide it anywhere which is what made the game so difficult. Usually Games lasted 3-4 hours and we played 2 games a week. on saturday or sunday.

--------------
Now the Actual story. Turned out there were 18-20 people on average playing. So teams were kind of big, I got separated from Kris and Alex and Ended up on Dave's team. Dave was one of the only people I actually knew there. He was honestly really cute, and looked a lot like Chester from Linkin Park. He was Delta Captain, whereas Chris was Bravo Captain. Yeah they did up the camo, and such. Most of the boys used their hunting gear to play since everyone around here is a good ole boy with a truck more or less. Dave played Varsity and was one of the few non douche jocks which was nice. Chris was basically the opposite, so I lucked out.

Dave I didn't realize back then had a thing for me, but apparently I wasn't very approachable, at 5'10 1/2, and Italian filter issues (Or lack of Filter) I am also oblivious to those things when it's directed at me for some reason. So he was actually extremely helpful, never used a paintball gun before so went over the basics mid game, and he told me where the Flag was, which I had a feeling was a mistake but oh well. We were so distracted, neither of us realized two guys sneaking up on us. I did when I got pegged in the back of the head twice, and ouch, that was a new kind of pain. Dave bolted and I was left with Chris and I think the kids name was Tim, as I'm not their prisoner. Yay.

Chris was that lovely brand of Muppet that cranked his pressure on his gun up higher than usual, probably as far as he could manage for "effect" and accidently had a surprising number of headshots. I was told he used to freeze his paintballs so they would work better -_-. His Family owned the Sports shop we all got Ammo and everything from basically for cheap so everyone put up with him along with the fact he was a super quarterback (He was good at that at least). He tried to justify using handcuffs to keep me "in line" and I'm like Nope, I am not falling face first in the woods because I tripped. We walked for a bit til we got to one of the Tree Stations that was Bravo's This was where they kept prisoners and if you were out. You basically were gone for an hour unless someone from your team came by and rescued you. They used to have those stupid snap bracelet things if anyone remembers those from forever ago. you unrolled them straight and when you tapped them on your arm it would just snap on. Well that's what they used to signify prisoners to make things easy. So I got a nice bright yellow band on my arm.

The stations were not what I expected. I'm not gonna lie, they had to be around a 15x15 room. Like a mini Cabin up in this Massive Old tree that sat up a good 20 feet I'd say. and wrapped around the Cabin like a Claw for lack of a better word. The branches hid the whole thing from view until you got up close. Well anyway here I was, stuck up in the tree fort with a winter soldier and Tim who was so awkward, I don't think he ever talked to a 3D girl before that wasn't his mom.

The inside had a table in the center, that was littered with playboy and game informer magazines, some Capri Sun Juice pouches and ammo etc. On the one wall I saw cubby hole things, that I haven't seen since kindergarten that the teachers used to give you to store your stuff in. In the corner was a Bunk Bed that was 2 single bed mats side by side that reminded me of the old style military barrack beds. Just barely comfortable enough to fit two people side by side. On the Bed there was an unamused Green eyed girl, black hair, in full camo cargo shorts and matching tank top, reading a playboy, and handcuffed to the frame of the bunk on one wrist. Only thing that stood out to me was that she was barefoot, which I found odd.

This was Carly, and I didn't realize I knew of her at the time but we went to school together,. and told me to take a seat. From the Yellow band on her wrist I figured she was a teammate, at least I was hoping so, and Chris wasn't collecting girls in a treehouse for some nefarious reasons. (I kid). Tim tells me to get comfy and Carly pulls her knees to her chest to give me room to scurry onto the bed. Chris tried to ask us where the flag was and I was treated to a back and forth between Carly and Chris that only made me love this girl already. She didn't even bother looking him in the eye, she kept reading her magazine and responding in monotone one liners that
included your Moms Batcave and questioning the existence of his manhood. Tim was no help,, the amount of 3D women had doubled and his poor brain was fried. I actually entertained the idea of having my hands bound only to sit there amused that it took him almost 5 minutes to tie my wrists together, trying not to be too touchy feely or brush up against anything. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Carly trying to not burst out laughing from his awkward display. Note that I just freed myself without any issue because he tied everything so loosely.

The cat fight between Chris and Carly ended with a very hurt pride. and he comments they're leaving, they got a game to win, and tells Tim to grab my shoes. Carly saw the Confused eyebrow raise and look on my face and with us sitting across from each other on the bunk, she just reached over and untied the laces on my doc martens and tugged both of them off, which pulled the sock along with it. She tossed Tim the shoes after throwing my socks in one of them, and Told Tim they were nice, don't lose them. He threw them in his Backpack some of the guys carried to store stuff in and they Left.

Me and her had a short exchange, and I remembered exactly who she was. She was the Army Brat who moved here halfway through the year and I'm fairly sure she sat in the back of one of my classes. I remember her dad from that silly Career day thing. He was an Army guy of some rank that had the personality of a toaster.
I made a comment about Gi Joe, which she corrected me as GI Joke, He's still clueless, to which I inquired what he was doing now to which she replied Probably looking up the definition of emotional support and lamenting the absence of my dick that still hasn't grown in yet. We chatted for a minute or two before I realized the obvious.

I was waiting for the punchline, I stood up and walked over to one of the windows that was there, to see they really were gone. I was lifting the hatch on the Floor when Carlys like Where are you going? To which I responded what I thought was the obvious.
"The fuck out of here, no one's around" and I went to take the first step, and realized the tree was covered in brairs, moss, and some questionable sticky looking substances. I looked over at her, and she gave me that look that confirmed what I just realized.
Ahh shit....
She smirked at me. "Yep Get Comfy, even I'm not crazy enough to trek through this place barefoot"
Well that's fun. Our conversation was cut short, when a paintball narrowly missed my face and I realized I still had the hatch open like a brilliant person, and looked down to see.. Carly at the bottom now.. Firing another round at me up the tree.

Who the hell is that now? She sits up this time, and I don't really have an answer for her.

"Um, I think it's you with a french braid"

Couple seconds later I hear the banging of boots on ladder, hatch opens and a Slightly taller Carly with a strong foundation and eyeshadow game was jabbing me with the barrel of her paintball gun. and trying to herd me back onto the bed.

The two of them had an exchange, Found out it was her Sister Sam, she was supposed to drop something off but got bribed into staying for the game and babysitting the Tree Station. She just wanted to give the new girl a hard time and give me a little scare apparently. I didn't even know she had a sister but then again, they look very similar and I probably wouldn't have noticed the difference if I had seen her but apparently she was a year older and doing college at the moment.

Sam Asked me where the Flag is, and I bluffed, telling her I didn't know, I was the new girl, Carly I could tell was so used to answering that question with toxic banter that I heard part of the Your before she quickly changed her response to something in Italian I missed that didn't sound very good. The two of them shot insults I'm assuming back in forth in Italian quickly, before Sam was like fine..
She uncuffed Carly to cuff her hands above her head, to the top of the bunk, giving her enough slack for it not to be.. *too uncomfortable but still irritating* and now she couldn't read her magazine either, so I could see where this was going.

Sam tied my hands in front of me and looped around the middle support beam under the mats, with the rope Tim left, just for effect, with a comment something to the nature of, newbie privileges. It gave me just enough slack to read the magazine and realize Playboy does have good articles in it, they weren't lying. The next several minutes was Sam ignoring Carly unless she wanted to give the Flag location. I can tell she actually didn't care but was enjoying giving her sister a hard time nonetheless. The catty remarks went back and forth until they got a little heated and Carly dropped from language that I won't type here, and Sam got up and feigned that motion to backhand her if she got close, and Carly tried to defend herself with her legs, which almost cost me an eye, and a few teeth, and it ended with carly kicking at sam and hitting the bunk Frame that apparently had chewed gum (We're hoping it was gum we'll just go with that)

So, despite her usually calm no cares given nature her face turned to creeped out horror as she tried to scrape the whatever off her foot against the frame which made her swear she hit another wet spot. Even Sam was like....funeral for your foot on tuesday, it's going to fall off. At this point Sam joked that she'd take it but she's so distracted thinking about the flag to which Carly of course had choice words, and all of a sudden I ended up with a Carly foot in my lap and her poking at my magazine semi whining for me to help.

Now this sounds like a great opportunity but both of these girls have the crazy I wish you were a boy dad, complete with marine spiritual encouragement and a switch. If you don't know what a switch is. well you're lucky :) Bottom line, the odds of her being ticklish is slim to none in my mind, it was bred away long ago on that far away island where they had to kill a lion with their bare hands for permission to see their next birthday. (My overactive imagination is horrible I'm sorry).

Moving on, for those who I know are going to ask, She was a Size 7, I know this because other such games I stole her boots when I couldn't find my own and was like.. oo convenient. They were painted with a clear coat I realized now, well taken care of actually, toes were "normal" and medium length, narrow like mine with a slight arch, and whatever was on her arch had lived there for a very long time, and It's name was probably Gunther, and clearly had a impressive credit score. Even skeeved out a little, I braced my hand on her ankle and used two nails to very quickly remove Gunther from his new home.

We never got to figure out what it was because her Leg kicked so hard as soon as my nail lifted it off, it was launched somewhere, and tried to cover my ears because she made a sound that I'm fairly sure only dogs can hear like an inverted surprised shriek.

Sam almost fell off her chair, and was staring at Carly who was trying to process the noise that she made and subtly denying its existence in her head from the look on her face. She looked at me and was like what, the fuck? And I instinctively ran two nails down the spot Gunther has once resided and the second reaction wasn't as extreme by far, I caught her off guard completely the first time. but she barely caught herself from giving a sharp giggle.

Carly just stared there, "Oh, that is apparently a thing"

Sam advanced on her to take full advantage of this and I was in the way from her kicking Sam, so .. My existence ultimately doomed her. Sam just took a seat on her legs and began to trace with a single finger slowly, and with the purpose on her face of an explorer who just discovered new land. These two have been trying to find new ways to annoy each other with sibling rivalry since probably forever, and this was Christmas. For a Vanilla girl, she was just in happy sadist mode, and was going to use tickling as her medium for her new canvas.

Being forced to just sit there and watch this, I won't lie, it was adorable watching Carly struggle to keep her composure and try to lie to herself that this wasn't happening and wasn't real. Also for a Vanilla girl, she had decent technique and just kept adding a finger every so often, just tracing up and down heel to ball of her foot.
Sam didn't even ask her about the Flag initially, I think she actually forgot to, until around the third finger when Carly's defenses were completely boned. At this point she just was in a state of constant stuttery giggles and I'm still grinning at this ridiculous moment I didn't expect to come up. Carly started telling her she didn't know where the Flag was and to cut it out stop, no, bad , etc. Internal monologue I actually felt a tiny bit bad, because she was telling the truth, but, I was not going to sabotage myself, nope, Carly can keep all of that attention. I am fine over here with my front row seat.

By the fifth finger Sam actually switched feet and started the process all over again, explaining in the name of science and fairness that she has to administer and document this rare event by including that one too. By now I was expecting this to blow over and just haha funny and go back to the game. but It became VERY clear, this was about not ending till the game ends, or carly breaks in some way, tickling just happened to be the medium to achieve this.

The girl obviously had zero tolerance and tears were running down her face shortly after, this switch. There really wasn't much deviation of the pattern she was doing. If anything Sam was pretty consistent, just varying the speed trying to figure out which speed is the oh shit button. Despite her going into silent laughter at this point, I heard a bitch, something was supposed to be eaten, I'm sorry it was really hard to hear her through the laughter :) The whole bunk was rocking at this point from her trying to pull the cuffs free without much luck. Sam stepped it up I think in just frustration, and just ran a hand on each of her arches and dug in like she was trying to win a scratch off ticket.

That Shrieking sound we heard originally came to visit again, but it was bearable this time, and she stopped speaking any form of english. I'm fairly sure she was babbling and begging in italian. No, her toes were never hit at all during that entire thing. I want to say the entire thing was in between 5-10mins without a single break. No clocks back then and no cell phones. I realized Carly couldn't even speak to save herself at this point even if she knew where it was. So I finally broke down, morally because lowkey I think Sam would have just kept going for as long as she could get away with. She was probably making up for lost time. I told her I knew where it was, and I'll tell her, but If anyone asks, it's Carly's fault.

Sam made it a point to slow down but tracing one or two nails, was hard to see now exactly, and Was like.. "If Nicole tells me, you're going to take the blame right?. Are you sure? you don't look sure and stuff like that. Her communication skills were reduced to nods and shaking of her head and eventually had to grab both of Sam's hands for a moment before, without.. actually any resistance just stood up and was like. Oh okay. and went back to her chair.

Carly laid there for probably another 10 minutes without a single word, I'm pretty sure she was trying to rediscover oxygen. The game wrapped up and soon after, because Carly's banshee cries attracted two of their teammates I didn't even know their names, and the boys were a little mad she folded commenting "It was only tickling".

I will say, later that week in school I found out Carly's locker was 2 rows down from mine, and this was apparent to me because after that game, everyone picked on her and punished her with surprise tweaks of her sides, hips etc. This was long as hell, and if you've made it this far? What is wrong with you? Haha should have turned back 3 pages ago.

All seriousness though. This was the first game and there was a following game next week was the sequel, with actually more tickling. If yall want to see who gets ruined next week just leave a comment. It's 4am, Expect typos.

Last edited:
Yes, please post the sequel. :feets:
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thanks for the feedback guys, I just proofread it and holy crap, I should not have posted this. Just edited couple dozen spelling and formatting errors, it should be a lot easier to read now.

I enjoy your writing style, we need all the stories from you, both the conclusion of the Jackie series and this paintball sequel with the extra tickling...

Great story Tygris, thanks for sharing! As you have contributed a few interesting experiences lately I figured I would check out your other stories, and I have just caught up and twigged the reference to the story of you and Jacqui haha. And I am now invested in it and it has actually been a whole year without that next part :wow:!! So I am saying yes, please bring on that part 4 haha :D :blaugh:!!! In a couple of the parts you did it from yours and Jacqui's POV. I hope you do that for part 4, would be really interesting. Especially seeing as it is her first time both having a session and being introduced to the kinky world of tickling lol. J is a dream come true for any 'ler, in like every possible way haha ::yowzer::faint:! You are very lucky :p:)

Great story Tygris, thanks for sharing! As you have contributed a few interesting experiences lately I figured I would check out your other stories, and I have just caught up and twigged the reference to the story of you and Jacqui haha. And I am now invested in it and it has actually been a whole year without that next part :wow:!! So I am saying yes, please bring on that part 4 haha :D :blaugh:!!! In a couple of the parts you did it from yours and Jacqui's POV. I hope you do that for part 4, would be really interesting. Especially seeing as it is her first time both having a session and being introduced to the kinky world of tickling lol. J is a dream come true for any 'ler, in like every possible way haha ::yowzer::faint:! You are very lucky :p:)

Aw, Thank you. A lot of people who know me, I don't think ever figured I'd settle down with anyone let alone someone as "normal" as her. So, we always had 101 questions about the whole story and when we both started coming back to the forum around that time, I became an active mod in the chat again and finally made her get her own account. That alone, sparked questions from the new girl and she must have retold the story a dozen times, or someone caught me the next time I was on after meeting her, so we finally recapped the whole thing and thought it would be fun to go back and forth like that, since neither really knew the others inner monologue really. You're definitely right though, very lucky =^_^= crazy how life throws things together like that.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back