• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M Lee' looking for a Ler' in the USA,please read, any feedback is appreciated

stevetickle

Hello everyone, on this site or comes across these posts and take the time to read them. I means a lot to hear back.
I have been thinking a lot about how life goes on and pretty soon life its you so to counter that I try thinking about the optimistic things in life. I see if I can ask something unique in comparison than other posts.

First, I am a Male 28 years old, from Missouri

I know this is quite wordy and the questions I wanted to ask would consist of I am looking for a Male tickler to tickle me. I have tried before and it was fun.
I have had one session in my entire life, years ago.

As I think about it, if there are hotels nearby or halfway that is fine with me.
So for these sessions, I would prefer m/m or f/m or mf/m and what not I am curious about m/m tickling as I think it is underappreciated
This is a USA/Canada (if you are there) area, if you fly drive I'd be more than happy to research and help out with travel. Luckily where I am from it is pretty close to the heart of the United States I have been thinking about this for sometime. I want to be able to chat before hand and get to know but I also want to be able to do this as well. One thing I would ask is if you can stay fully clothed during the tickling as a tickler. I will be sure to follow the same but I can take my shirt off if need be for stomach tickles. Themes are always cool too but really it is up to you. I'd be happy to meet others around my age so in their 20's and 30's or early 40's. This is tickling only as well and I will stay true to that word. If anyone responds I really appreciate it. I am appreciative if anyone replies and please be honest with your thoughts as well. Constructive criticism helps greatly. I am happy to see the site staying active. Stay safe during these times and happy tickles.

Last edited:
Hello everyone on this site or comes across these posts and take the time to read them. I means a lot to hear aback.
I have been thinking a lot about how life goes on and pretty soon life its you so to counter that I try thinking about the optimistic things in life. I want to try something different from other tickling posts.

Fist, I am a Male 28 years old, in shape, enjoys eating(everything is closes for our safety though hope everyone is staying safe) So I will make a fun meal to cool. One of the best things in life is reading/relaxing/walking outside if you are nearby a beautiful quiet area and seeing what we have around us to help show the beauty of the natural part of earth. These are great ways to get rid of difficult stresses. At that point we are now calm but we want to laughter so we go an enjoy fun times with friends family. Just being outdoors in a beach setting or a small creek streaming down the the prairie. I have met many people who say laughter is healthy and not that it is good for you, always remember that.

I know this is quite wordy and the questions I wanted to ask would consist of I am looking for a Male tickler to tickle myself. I have tried before but I do not want to sound redundant.
I have had one session in my entire life years ago. I am hoping to find someone who may be as great looking and devious when it comes to tickling. I wished that they had a tickle list of available ticklers. I'll get to the point.

As I think about it, if there are hotels nearby or halfway that is fine with me.
So for these sessions it would be m/m or f/m or mf/m and what not I am curious about m/m tickling as I think it is underappreciated.

The thing is, I would want to pay YOU the tickler to tickle ME. I see a lot of the opposite a lot where the lee' wanted to be paid and I understand why but I want to be unique in that sense as this has not been asked at least recently.

This is a USA/Canada (if you are there) area, if you fly drive I'd be more than happy to research of travel. Luckily where I am from it is pretty close to the heart of the united states. For these session of me being tied down to a bed or what not I would be willing to give $250 for an hour (I'd go up to $400 or $500 perhaps but that is a wager) or whatever time you had or so tickle session from a person on here. I have been thinking about this for sometime. I want to be able to chat before hand and get to know but I also want to be able to do this as well. One thing I would ask is if you can stay fully clothed during the tickling as a tickler, you may just wear your jeans/sweats/short and be shirtless. Themes are always cool too but really it is up to you. I'd be happy to meet others around my age so in their 20's and 30's. This is tickling only as well and I will stay true to that word. If anyone responds I really appreciate it. I am appreciative if anyone replies and please be honest with your thoughts as well. Constructive criticism helps greatly. I want to thank the community for making a great site full or enthusiasts like ourselves. Stay safe during these times and happy tickles.
Where are you located? I'm interested

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

There are countless men who would be willing to tickle you for free. Please don't offer money; it smacks of prostitution.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back