• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Audio Recordings

The_Laugher

TMF Expert
Hi All,
Does anyone have a good source for audio recordings of tickling sessions? I thought it might be something great to listen too when running errands.
The Laugher

Check out Scarlett Sinns. She has some audio stories centered around tickle torture, and also makes custom audios if you like. Captured Doll has some pretty good audio work as well.

Years ago I recorded a few of the tickling sessions I had. It was with an old cassette player so the quality isn't that great. But the responses were authentic.

I have a story I wrote and recorded called Delphi.

It can be listened to here.

Gone Wild Audio on Reddit rarely has tickling-centric things, but sometimes does.

I hope that we see more audio and I hope to make more as well. It's a great medium for sharing these fantasies and thoughts!

I do remember a good one from like 20 years ago about a woman tickling the feet of another woman for eating her cheesecake. She's got a great laugh, and it ends with her yelling; "Oh you can eat the whole thing!" Anyone?

I do remember a good one from like 20 years ago about a woman tickling the feet of another woman for eating her cheesecake. She's got a great laugh, and it ends with her yelling; "Oh you can eat the whole thing!" Anyone?

That sounds like someone recorded the opening secene of a Julia Parton video although she went by the name Sheena then. I think the other women went by Rachel. It was called Tickle Time or somsething similar.

I have a few, kinda selective on who I share them with, so they don't end up on youtube or something

I've got a couple on SoundCloud:

Fetish experiments, a playlist by raslebe on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/7eQEA

I also have a bunch in my private collection based on clips I liked over the years.

And in case it hasn't been said enough, CapturedDoll's tickling audio erotica is amazing!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back