• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hiring Models? (Producers help please)

pacattack

TMF Master
Hey everyone,

I make good money and am at the point where I'm playing with the idea of renting a studio space locally and starting a tickling production company.

I almost started one a few years ago and was using Craigslist to find women who were interested in the gig, and got a few great responses and even met with a few women to interview in a public space and make things kosher.

Flash forward a few years to now, and Craigslist flags any post I make about this now. No mention of sex or nudity or anything in my posts.

Other than model mayhem, what are some other sites and methods you producers use to find both professional and amateur models for your videos?

Well where is your studio going to be located? And it going to be really hard to because of covid-19 and all that. Umm you could advertise it in fetlife or oh my.org eastcoasttalents or protocolmodels.com

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Btw I'm no studio producer but I think those sites might help

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Where are you located? Also are you looking for Male models as well?

Regarding COVID-19, it will eventually end. This isn't goimg to happen overnight as it will require finding a rental flat, equipment set up, recruitment, etc.

Female models only.

I think you are much more likely to find the women you want down in Los Angeles and even New York! I find that lots of people are more open to that sort of thing if you are willing to show the money! I won't say how I know but that's been my experience!

Not a “model” but I’m super ticklish

I’d love to do this. I’m totally interested! Sounds like a blast!

Make sure to research model consent forms. You will need those if you sell any content online. Twitter is a great place to find models too. No matter how you search for them, you need to have verifiable references, and, or prepare to provide your driver’s license info, and or submit to a background check.

Many models have intake forms that you can fill out online as well.

Try Fetlife.com. Search for tickling groups in your city and post an ad. Be ready to pay well, and let them bring someone to set for their safety and comfort. If you live in a city with clubs, you may be able to rent the space amd equipment by the hour. Post covid of course.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back