• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a thought and possible solution

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! Mom and I were just talking about Cyberpunk, and she had a thought. I don't know if this is what's causing most of the worse glitches or not, but felt I it worth mentioning.

I've not saw any bad (game breaking) glitches, but I've also not done the first update. I know from my Sims 4 days that, while updates fix some issues, they can cause others. Could the update be the cause of so many glitches?

Just a thought.

I returned my copy, but from what I've been reading the bugs go wide and deep and they pre-date the first patch. They've admitted that the game was rushed out, but I'd assume in time they'll iron everything out since in general they're a pretty good company with a good track record.

I say give the developers some time to put out a patch, this will hopefully help the game get to a better place. Remember EA's Battlefront 2 released to similar problem. After some patches the game reached a "good place" all I am saying is give the devs some time.

I returned my copy, but from what I've been reading the bugs go wide and deep and they pre-date the first patch. They've admitted that the game was rushed out, but I'd assume in time they'll iron everything out since in general they're a pretty good company with a good track record.

Yeah. It was just a thought my mom had, cause we were trying to figure out why I've not saw many glitches (the baddest I've saw is the start-up crash, but even then, it will usually start after the third try).

I saw a video on YouTube after posting saying that there is already an update on the consoles that fixes a lot of the bigger issues. The man said it was about 17 gig, I think. So, adding that in with the first update (said to be 43 gig-I've not checked myself yet-and you get a whopping 60 gig. I mean wow! Would take me at least two months to do an update like that.

Last edited:
I say give the developers some time to put out a patch, this will hopefully help the game get to a better place. Remember EA's Battlefront 2 released to similar problem. After some patches the game reached a "good place" all I am saying is give the devs some time.

That what I was saying in an earlier post. But, also, I was afraid that CDPR would just get aggravated at all the returns, and just pull the game. It struck me like some gamers didn't want to wait.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back