• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sophie tickles Coyote in tan pantyhose! C4S store 93013 MN Stars

coyote311

TMF Master
This is an intense session filled with tickling and a little mischief in the form of a cat of nine tails whip! Coyote is tied down in a pair of tan pantyhose and tickled relentlessly all over his legs and feet with a couple of whips thrown in for good measure. Towards the end Sophie rips one side of the nylons and goes after Coyote's bare foot as well! Between the tickling and the bastinado this was definitely a session Sophie enjoyed doing as she got to explore her more dominant side!

This was a special request from a TMF member named Mr.Aimless :)

On a personal note the girls and I would like to offer a very heart felt thank you to all those who are supporting us in this difficult time!
Most of the girls modelling also work at the company I own outside of the fetish world and things are very tight so any support here helps both them and myself and we really appreciate it!

Hope you all enjoy!

Click below for preview:
generated_24290313.jpg
View attachment prev_P10100754_1608591924.mp4

She is a dominatrix in her off hours. She really enjoys dishing it out :)

Sophie seems awesome. Cute ticklish feet, and she's a domme who's experienced tickling other people too? Who wouldn't want to play with her.

Sophie seems awesome. Cute ticklish feet, and she's a domme who's experienced tickling other people too? Who wouldn't want to play with her.

She actually works for me at my "real" company but is a professional dominatrix in her off hours and also loves doing these videos for the website :) She considers herself dominant but likes to occasionally be submissive around me so I get to experience both worlds :) There are some days I truly love my life!

Nice...
I saw a response she had cute feet.. where would I be able to see these?

I have several videos in my Clips 4 Sale store of her being tickled. Previews would be here on the forum or on the C4S store there is video and picture previews.

Just FYI I have been sending all of the positive feedback to Sophie and she is loving the attention lol! She is definitely willing to do customs if anyone wants as long as they are in her comfort zone.

I did see the one of you tickling her in the white hose, looked like nice painted toes..

I did see the one of you tickling her in the white hose, looked like nice painted toes..

I remember that one. Those white nylons made her crazy ticklish! Something about that particular pair of nylons just made it so much worse for her lol.

Love your vids :)

Are there any plans for Sophie and Ginger to do another video together?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back