• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things CDPR missed in Cyberpunk & A possible game ruining oversight

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! Well. This is going to be the first bad things I've said about Cyberpunk. I don't think they're bugs\glitches, just an oversight by the development team.

First off. Does anyone else find the M-tec training section super annoying? I mean the fact you HAVE to play through it every time you start a new game. IMO, they should have put in an option to "Skip it".

The second thing that makes no sense to me is the fact they have admitted to knowing about a "save size limit" of 8 MB , but yet the auto save feature can't be disabled. Now. This is easily avoided by manually saving the game then deleting all the auto saves, but that is, again, super annoying.

The 8 MB size limit is, by far, the worst oversight I've saw in some time. I mean I just started a new game (just went to sleep at my apartment after first mission) and my save is already something like 3.9 MB ( and that's with all auto save data deleted). TBH I thought I was fine at first, thought the save limit was 8 GB, until I looked it up. This may be what makes the game "unplayable" for me.

Those are both super annoying, especially the save file limit.

For me the most annoying one is the way the cops teleport in on you when you commit a crime instead of having to find and chase you. It's completely immersion-breaking.

For me the most annoying one is the way the cops teleport in on you when you commit a crime instead of having to find and chase you. It's completely immersion-breaking.

IMMERSION breaking? Where I'm from, the cops always seem to come out of nowhere, just waiting for you to make the slightest mistake -- if anything, that would make my game more realistic!

Those are both super annoying, especially the save file limit.

About the cop thing. In the games defense, it is set in the future. But, I get where that'd get annoying.

I DO think there is a good game there, it just feels like it was rushed. Needed a few more months\years in development.

As for the save size issue. I have found the best start for a good (low) starting memory size is the Corpo. Of course though, this takes out a lot of the role play aspect.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back