• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*sniff sniff*

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
PLEASE don't tell me anything's wrong with the chatroom...PLEASE tell me it's just me!! Whenever I get to the right page everythings there EXCEPT the chatroom itself. Anyone else with this problem or know how i can fix it??:confused:

same thing for me, cept I got a cute little Java icon in the grey box and then it loaded in a seperate window

Did you actually get into the chatroom though or didn't it work at all? It's not working at all for me..not even in a seperate window :(

Skip...it took me 4 tries my first time. But, I've had no problems since. It takes a minute to actually connect. But, it's worth the effort. If you continue to have problems, let us know which browser and server you're using and the guys who know what they're talking about can investigate for you. ;)

Ann

I myself wanna use the room. And I actually do for a good minute or so, until the computer freezes up. I therefore press CTRL-ALT-DEL and have to close it through there. So, is it just happening to me, or is the new room at bit "green" and needs a few bugs fixed?

No the room is fine. The problem you are having is with your system/browser. It may not have the right Java.

Also the room dislikes the Apple Safari browser a lot, and seems to have issues with Netscape. IE seems to work best.

Myriads

Where's the place to download the right Java? If it's the Sun website, then I've tried that already, and it doesn't seem to update, presuming I have the latest one already.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back