• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish in "tickling" clips but not ticklish in "foot worship" clips?

NY ler

3rd Level Red Feather
Ticklish in "tickling" clips but not ticklish in "foot worship" clips?

Anyone else finds it annoying and disingenuous seeing a model flip out laughing hysterically during a tickling clip, yet the SAME MODEL showing no reaction in a foot worship clip, which should certainly tickle, if she was as ticklish as she portrayed to be in the aforementioned tickling clip?

Seen some producers use the same models for both. Not sure if it's laziness or what, but its pretty bad.

If we're talking about lickle clips? Then yeah, I find it annoying how the same woman will have her foot "lickled" then worshiped in another clip with zero issues. But a woman being ticklish but being able to have her foot worshiped, or any other part of her body worshiped, without much issue isn't that strange.

Some women find it very sexually stimulating to have their feet worshipped so it's entirely possible the pleasure is overtaking the tickling feeling. If you watching orgasm and tickling videos, when the girl is getting ready to cum she is no longer laughing because the sexual pleasure trumps the tickling sensation. Now, that's not always the case and I'm sure there are many instances where it's just obvious the girl wasn't ticklish and was faking in the tickle video.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about:

Tickle clip: writhing and screaming at the slightest touch, including toe licking/sucking.

Foot worship clip: not even a slight giggle (no need to act).

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about:

Tickle clip: writhing and screaming at the slightest touch, including toe licking/sucking.

Foot worship clip: not even a slight giggle (no need to act).

Then probably not ticklish and acting in the tickle clip. That's pretty annoying if you purchased the tickle video.

I would have to agree with NY ler. In my experiences, the women who were truly ticklish, were also ticklish during toe sucking. So I'm suspicious if a model has no reaction from having her feet licked or toes sucked.

I would have to agree with NY ler. In my experiences, the women who were truly ticklish, were also ticklish during toe sucking. So I'm suspicious if a model has no reaction from having her feet licked or toes sucked.

In my experience that's not always the case. Some people are really ticklish yet don't react to toe sucking or foot worship at all (or have a pleasurable reaction), in the same way that some people don't react to feathers or brushes but then react strongly to finger tickling (and vice versa). I also tend to find that people can have a ticklish reaction to something when they're tied in a certain position (e.g. face-down) and then not feel ticklish at all when the same thing is done in a different position (e.g. sitting up, standing etc). The same differences can apply to bondage situations vs no-bondage situations. People have a really wide range of responses.

Yeah, I lose it if my feet are touched in any way, and I can't imagine any amount of context that would dampen those reflexively hysterical reactions...

Anyone else finds it annoying and disingenuous seeing a model flip out laughing hysterically during a tickling clip, yet the SAME MODEL showing no reaction in a foot worship clip, which should certainly tickle, if she was as ticklish as she portrayed to be in the aforementioned tickling clip?

Seen some producers use the same models for both. Not sure if it's laziness or what, but its pretty bad.

I agree that a girl who is really ticklish also has to laugh and despair when we suck and kiss her soles and feet, just to show her what I'm talking about, in case you want to watch this video with Alessandra: smal preview : https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/1157/clips_previews/prev_22523029.mp4

full video: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1157/22523029/alessandra-in-suck-bite-foot-tickling-moments

Depending on technique, I have been with several women who were fingertip ticklish but loved foot worship amd did nit respond/register as ticklish. The ones that get me are when the model is supposed to be asleep in the plot and does not really respond to tickles. That kind of blows the illusion.

Depending on technique, I have been with several women who were fingertip ticklish but loved foot worship amd did nit respond/register as ticklish. The ones that get me are when the model is supposed to be asleep in the plot and does not really respond to tickles. That kind of blows the illusion.
If it depends on the technique, then she isn't ticklish. It's that simple.

Human beings react to different sensations in the same parts of their body based on a number of factors.

Stuff like this always puts on display the lack of experience a lot of guys have when it comes to tickling. On paper it seems simple, if a woman is this level of ticklish than this is what should tickle her, but that's not the case. I remember when I was dating, pre-Covid, I could lick, suck, and nibble all over my girlfriend's feet without getting a ticklish reaction. When I would actually tickle her feet I'd say they were above average, she had the expected response you'd expect when tickling a person. But this same woman, who could handle me devouring her feet, and was about a 7 if I were to rate her ticklishness, would do her own pedicures because the scrubbing tickled too much to her. I feel like a lot of guys have unrealistic expectations because of tickling videos.

Stuff like this always puts on display the lack of experience a lot of guys have when it comes to tickling. On paper it seems simple, if a woman is this level of ticklish than this is what should tickle her, but that's not the case. I remember when I was dating, pre-Covid, I could lick, suck, and nibble all over my girlfriend's feet without getting a ticklish reaction. When I would actually tickle her feet I'd say they were above average, she had the expected response you'd expect when tickling a person. But this same woman, who could handle me devouring her feet, and was about a 7 if I were to rate her ticklishness, would do her own pedicures because the scrubbing tickled too much to her. I feel like a lot of guys have unrealistic expectations because of tickling videos.

This....

I have also had experiences with women where I could kiss and worship their feet, but somehow when I tried swiping my finger up their soles, they absolutely lose it. There are also times when I would try to tickle their soles with fingers, but when I started kissing on them, I got a ticklish reaction.

This for is a certain segment of people....

THERE IS NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL WHEN IT COMES TO TICKLING. Guess what? People react differently to sensations. It is entirely possible for someone to be crazy ticklish in one setting and not so much in another. It is human physiology. It is entirely possible for people to have completely different reactions to different types of contact on their skin. I have had women where just touching their feet made them crazy, yet, when I massage their feet, nothing. They are able to deal with it.

How many times do we see threads and posts of people who have reiterated this? THERE IS NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL TO TICKLISH REACTIONS. You are NOT an expert. Stop pretending that you are. There are so many examples of women (or men) having different reactions. The absolute hilarious part is, I bet these same women you claim are "faking it" and "not ticklish" will read your comment and think you have ZERO idea on what you are talking about. You are not actually experiencing a session with them, so you don't really know. Do some people fake it? Sure. But stop pretending that you can tell each time. You are ruining your own fantasy by doing that.

Stop this....

Guess what....

If a model does not break a smile while having her toes sucked in a foot worship video...

But laughs hysterically while getting the same toes sucked in a tickling video...

Then she is not ticklish and you (a buyer of the tickling clip) are getting played.

Guess what....

If a model does not break a smile while having her toes sucked in a foot worship video...

But laughs hysterically while getting the same toes sucked in a tickling video...

Then she is not ticklish and you (a buyer of the tickling clip) are getting played.

Do you not comprehend what I said, or others have said? Seriously, read this one more time.

THERE IS NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL WHEN IT COMES TO TICKLING.

Marinate on that for a second....

Do you not comprehend what I said, or others have said? Seriously, read this one more time.

If she's not ticklish during toe sucking in a foot worship clip....

But she's "ticklish" during THE SAME toe sucking in a tickling clip...

Then she's not ticklish and she played you.

You get to feel how you feel about stuff. What I can tell you is that tickling and worship are two different types of sensations in general. If I tickled first, and then worshipped they may be more ticklish during worship. Everyone’s receptors are different.

Also, different pressures and techniques are used for worship versus tickling.

If she's not ticklish during toe sucking in a foot worship clip....

But she's "ticklish" during THE SAME toe sucking in a tickling clip...

Then she's not ticklish and she played you.

"Played" who?
Models react the way they're paid to react.
You know real people who are actually, genuinely ticklish aren't 100% powerless to resist that sensation, 100% of the time, right?
Do you know that?

" "Played" who? " - whoever was duped into thinking a model is ticklish in 1 clip but not ticklish is another.

"Models react the way they're paid to react." - you may want to replace REACT with ACT.

" "Played" who? " - whoever was duped into thinking a model is ticklish in 1 clip but not ticklish is another.

"Models react the way they're paid to react." - you may want to replace REACT with ACT.

Duped? Acting a part is...duping someone?

You know Gal Gadot isn't really Wonder Woman, right?

You might want to sit down, I have some really earth shattering news about Scooby Doo.

"Duped? Acting a part is...duping someone?" - believing that a model is ticklish, when she is faking ticklishness = being duped.
Sorry it's happening to you.

Duped? Acting a part is...duping someone?

You know Gal Gadot isn't really Wonder Woman, right?

You might want to sit down, I have some really earth shattering news about Scooby Doo.

Of course I know Gal Godot isn’t really Wonder Woman.

Everyone knows it’s Lynda Carter. [emoji41]

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

This....

I have also had experiences with women where I could kiss and worship their feet, but somehow when I tried swiping my finger up their soles, they absolutely lose it. There are also times when I would try to tickle their soles with fingers, but when I started kissing on them, I got a ticklish reaction.

This for is a certain segment of people....

THERE IS NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL WHEN IT COMES TO TICKLING. Guess what? People react differently to sensations. It is entirely possible for someone to be crazy ticklish in one setting and not so much in another. It is human physiology. It is entirely possible for people to have completely different reactions to different types of contact on their skin. I have had women where just touching their feet made them crazy, yet, when I massage their feet, nothing. They are able to deal with it.

How many times do we see threads and posts of people who have reiterated this? THERE IS NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL TO TICKLISH REACTIONS. You are NOT an expert. Stop pretending that you are. There are so many examples of women (or men) having different reactions. The absolute hilarious part is, I bet these same women you claim are "faking it" and "not ticklish" will read your comment and think you have ZERO idea on what you are talking about. You are not actually experiencing a session with them, so you don't really know. Do some people fake it? Sure. But stop pretending that you can tell each time. You are ruining your own fantasy by doing that.

Stop this....

This 100%

Guess what....

Here's an example to try and help you understand this concept:

Presumably you're aware that guys and girls can be really ticklish in their genital area. If so, then by your own logic, any guy who is susceptible to dick tickling for example, would not be able to handle a blowjob (or at least not enjoy it) because they would be laughing hysterically. They would presumably respond the same way to any attempt at actually having sex. Likewise, any woman that has experienced pussy tickling, would laugh uncontrollably any time a vibrator came anyway near them.

In reality, men and women can be ticklish down there during or after sex...sometimes, and sometimes not, depending on a lot of factors. For the people that are sensitive that way, the sensation and experience will be very different depending on whether they are tied to a table during a tickle session, or whether they are having an intimate moment with someone - even if the action is exactly the same.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back