• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish in "tickling" clips but not ticklish in "foot worship" clips?

I figured I'd share this in this thread since it's related to the topic. Tasha just uploaded a Q&A on her only fans and she answered a question related to foot worshiping. She was asked "if it still tickled having her feet licked, sucked, and nibbled on?" and she replied...

"First of all, I could be dead and still ticklish, so yes. *Laughs*. I think the licking and sucking and nibbling part does tickle... but if it's done correctly, it can actually have, like it would actually feel good. I-I'm just, it's hard, it depends on how you... come at it, and how you actually do it. I think that's *laughs*. But, yes, it still tickles, but if it's done right I can actually like it."

So there's a response from one of the most legitimately ticklish women in the business with some of the most ticklish feet on having her feet worshiped.

She just confirmed that it still tickles. Thanks.

She just confirmed that it still tickles. Thanks.

We have seen Tasha in worship clips where she is not laughing when her feet are in a mouth. Yet, in tickling clips, she is laughing hysterically when her feet are in a mouth. Same technique, yet she laughs in a tickle clip and not in a worship clip. Hmmmm... how can that be? Please explain.

Wait, are you saying that she only laughs when she "needs" to?

Pretty sure that you can read that she admitted that foot worship DOES tickle. Are you calling her a liar?

Wait, are you saying that she only laughs when she "needs" to?

Pretty sure that you can read that she admitted that foot worship DOES tickle. Are you calling her a liar?

That is not the issue. YOU said that if the model does NOT laugh during worship clips, but does during tickling clips, she is faking and not really ticklish. My whole stance, as well as others have said it IS possible for that to happen and the ONLY way to know is if the model themselves tell us how they feel and why they react the way they do, not from amateurs such as yourself. So Tasha just confirmed our point of view. Are you paying attention anymore? You just lost track of your own viewpoint. Pay attention, or better yet....

Marinate on that....

A lot of these people seem absolutely convinced that everyone is just fucking with them and deliberately trying to make themselves look not-ticklish. The fact that a mainstream, completely non-fetish wrestler would fake a mainstream not intended for jerkoff purposes seems entirely in the realm of possibility for them.

Didn't you know? Ticklish women don't exist. It's all a plot by Big Tickling to take our precious bodily fluids.

I wonder how much of the tickling/foot worship inconsistencies are due to the model not particularly enjoying the activity. Just because she gets paid to do a video doesn't mean she enjoys the acts involved, which could affect her reactions.

I think that not all foot worship is ticklish to be honest. The motion and touch is different. I've seen it all before.
Please check out my OnlyFans for tickling-- https://onlyfans.com/tickleinnewyork -- First month is FREE
I want to create a community that decides what content is shot! and need some good ideas for tickle clips.

as a producer and KNOWING feet,, i can tell you straight up that some girls simply enjoy true foot worship and NO true foot worship does not always tickle the girls,,Huge difference there my friend,,i cannot speak for any other producers but i tell whoever comes in that absolute faking it does not fly,,PERIOD,,,i can tell you from personal experience in both tickling and foot worship,,if both are done right,,the tickling should tickle and the foot worship should feel damn good,,maybe goose bump tickles but no LOL tickles,,,in all honesty,,i can imagine LOL during a true foot worship session would get pretty annoying,,my 2 cents!

I completely understand this. It really depends on how the person is sucking my toes (technique, if they're TRYING to "lickle"...etc). It could either be ridiculously ticklish, or just feel flat out erotic as hell.

Perhaps we need to be talking not about the lees, but the skill and artistry of the ler and their technique in all of this. Yes, there are going to be ticklish women and not ticklish women, fakers and not fakers... But I'm more interested in a really talented and experienced ler who knows how to separate foot worshipping techniques from tickling... Because they can feel entirely different. You can suck my toes softly and lick my foot slowly in a way that just makes me experience pleasure, but if you start flicking your tongue quickly in between my toes, or if you teeth so much as grazes the side of a toe while you are sucking? Then yes, it quickly becomes tickling. There aren't just variances in the lee to be discussed...I think both sides can be a factor.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back