• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Cartoon Tickler" (F/m barefoot tickling)/ cartoons Audio story

Oh my god...that was...insane! Lovely work! Thank you for creating and sharing!

Awesome! Maybe you can do both members of the couple in the sequel!

random aside, is anyone else having issues listening to this?

Doll, I want to hug you! I honestly do! Cartoons are what got me into this fetish and I was always embarrassed to admit it! As a result, this audio hit me in all of the right places! It's teasing, brought out one of my first fantasies, and hell, I even recognized some of the clips! It was the most personal thing that I've ever heard! and it was to me, the best Christmas gift ever! I felt like I was really there! I really hope this continues!

Doll, I want to hug you! I honestly do! Cartoons are what got me into this fetish and I was always embarrassed to admit it! As a result, this audio hit me in all of the right places! It's teasing, brought out one of my first fantasies, and hell, I even recognized some of the clips! It was the most personal thing that I've ever heard! and it was to me, the best Christmas gift ever! I felt like I was really there! I really hope this continues!

Awww YAYYY!!! I'm so happy!!! :aww:

I think I WILL do a part 2 after all. I'm thinking about it now...

Doll- thank you for the ticklish trip down memory lane! You are amazing and thoughtful. What a wonderful Christmas present!! Can’t wait to play on NF again!!

Your audio clips are absolutely incredible, please keep doing what you do! :D

An entirely taste-based suggestion from a sound engineer: consider using a little reverb to make an audio more immersive. I've been using a reverb plugin to listen to these posts and it's absolutely intoxicating - makes it sound like you're in a great hall and your voice is booming over the listener :D

Awesome stuff Doll! And congrats.on the Story Archive. So well deserved!

Your audio clips are absolutely incredible, please keep doing what you do! :D

An entirely taste-based suggestion from a sound engineer: consider using a little reverb to make an audio more immersive. I've been using a reverb plugin to listen to these posts and it's absolutely intoxicating - makes it sound like you're in a great hall and your voice is booming over the listener :D

Thank you very much boozer!!

I'd keep in mind what you said- I'd love to learn this more!!

I feel one thousand years old but I can’t seem to get the audio file to play on my iPhone. Anyone else experiencing this or found a workaround? I’m very eager to check it out!

I feel one thousand years old but I can’t seem to get the audio file to play on my iPhone. Anyone else experiencing this or found a workaround? I’m very eager to check it out!

I've been experiencing issues too. I'll be rechecking everything.

THE single best, most original contribution I've seen uploaded to the TMF in what feels like forever. My sincere thanks to CDoll for an outstanding effort. Anxiously awaiting the next one.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back