• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maybe Miriam Saavedra confession (required Spanish people)

I'd check it out, but the link doesn't work for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/8f8...3004740/3a5ee6 In this video she probably say that her feet are untouchable because of her ticklishness. I’m not spanish, can someone translate it in order to confirm my opinion, please? Ty

I can check it also. I don't speak Spanish, but it's really similar to Portuguese ...

But the link doesn't work for me too. Can you repost it, Ghiriguru?

There's a video of Miriam Saavedra being tickled on her ribs - and she has a gorgeous reaction: View attachment Miriam Saavedra - Tickling on Big Brother VIP Spain.mp4

She cannot even be slightly poked. Even the closure of his hand made her laugh ...

Anyway, I'd love to watch that video, because this woman is gorgeous and so are her feet: Miriam Saavedra (18) - Cópia.png

I can translate it, spanish is my native language, however the link does not work for me :(

I've just watched it. Unfortunately, she did not mention tickling. She's talking about feet fetishism ...

The question is: "What's your opinion about feet fetishism?"

And she answers that a person doesn't need to be a fetishist to appreciate the beauty of the feet - and the care with them. She says that, in her case, something that she values a lot is to keep her feet cared and beautiful. She ends saying she wouldn't like her feet (or feet in general) if they were bad cared ...

It's something in that way. Some words I couldn't understand, but that's the main context, unfortunately ...

But at least we know that she takes care of her feet and wants to keep her feet always beautiful! Thanks for that, Ghiriguru. She's a beautiful - and really ticklish - woman ...

Miriam Saavedra admits her ticklishness.jpg Miriam Saavedra admits her ticklishness (02).jpg

"True or False"

"You are very ticklish hahaha"

Miriam Saavedra: "So much!
On my feet O-O"

All the credits to Ghiriguru, who was the one that sent that for her on her Instagram!

If you don't know the video in which that gorgeous woman's tickled on her ribs, here it is:View attachment Miriam Saavedra - Tickling on Big Brother VIP Spain.mp4

The best scenario ever: beautiful woman with a great admission and a video showing her ticklishness live, in a real situation ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back