• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Excerpt from ‘Five Erotic Ticklish Tales’ ADULTS ONLY please...

laughtermech

TMF Expert
Excerpt from a recently published paperback available at:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...rotic-ticklish-tales-now-available-on-amazon/

From the Short Story ‘Say My Name’ picking up with Jamie, a 30-something adult female who’s just finished dancing at a peaceful protest event in the Monterey Bay Area of California.

Let’s join her at the beginning of...

Chapter 3

And with that, it began.

My descent into pleasure madness.

His warm mouth.

His lips sucking and making love to my big toes.

His tongue flicking my 2nd toes, then my 3rd, on down to my 5th, singing ‘this little piggy’ lines to me :)

God, if there was EVER an instrument of pleasure for the female body it’s the human mouth and tongue!

Guys PLEASE pay attention.

SO many guys think it’s what swings between their legs that can drive a woman crazy mad with pleasure, but alas it’s not.

It’s actually what you use for talking and tasting that truly can send us women into pleasure moans that would destroy all peace and quiet in a neighborhood :)

SEXY!

Darren’s mouth takes in each of my toes and invites them to ‘stay for a while’ [thank you Amy Grant for the silent soundtrack playing in my head right now] ...while he ‘wines and dines’ them beyond any expectations I was having for a 1st date.

But it isn’t just the ‘taking in’...it’s his ‘taking care’, that’s making me feel safe...that’s absolutely MIND blowing!

Darren’s luscious mouth, a mouth I SO want to kiss, is sealed around each of my toes and gently pulsing them until the vibrations in my body and around my toes are matching the vibrations in his mouth.

I don’t know if you’ve ever had a guy do down on you and his body frequencies match yours; your vagina, your aching clitoris, your labial folds, all just resonating in such perfect fidelity?!

It’s so delightfully sinful.

Darren’s toe sucking is starting to make me feel like he’s already between my legs and about to give me an earth shattering orgasm.

‘Dear God, this feels SO GOOD!’, I think again, but don’t speak.

With how wet I’m getting, I’m guessing Darren’s bringing my testosterone levels all the way up to his and then some.

That book I was talking about earlier...it’s called ‘Why Men Want Sex…’ by Barbara Pease.

She talks alot about these hormone level changes in both men and women.

The book explains the physiological similarities and differences between men and women surrounding our mating game and rituals.

It’s Fascinating!

I hope you’ll check it out!

Just as I think I’m reaching ‘peak-horniness’, Darren changes up how he’s sucking all my toes, and begins something new with his tongue that I never in a million years thought I would like.

His tongue starts to firmly, yet gently work its way in between my big and 2nd toes.

It goes in and out of this part of my foot like a phallus.

At first there’s a jolt of electricity that works its way up my legs and goes straight into my womanhood if you will, and then on up through my scalp.

That warm oral member of his just slips in and out, in and out, over and over again between the soft, delicate folds of my skin there on my feet, and it causes me a start...

There’s a welling up within me.

I fight the feeling at first.

But there’s no denying it.

His tongue is beginning to tickle me there in between my big toe and 2nd toe.

It’s not a light tickling either. No, it’s coming on strong...and yet, it’s OH. SO. pleasurable a tickle at the same time.

I don’t pull away.

I can’t very well describe the feeling except to say that I don’t pull away from it; rather I calmly LEAN into it.

The welling becomes a swelling :) and then expresses itself with a deep laughter and a gushing out of guffaws on my part that I had no idea I possessed.

‘Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Ohhhh hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!!! Oh my God! Oh my God, it tickles! Oh, it tickles so much! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!’, all of this flows forth from me as Darren’s tongue just ravishes my toes over and over again.

I can tell he’s getting turned on too hearing my laughter as those tight jeans of his, shall we say are…’getting tighter’ :)

It’s been SUCH a LONG time since I allowed anyone to tickle me!

This is SO much fun!

Why did I not allow other boyfriends to pleasure me like this?!

I search for answers but Darren’s tickling intensifies and I can’t do much else but give in to all the ticklish sensations and laugh.

‘God, it feels SO good to laugh!!!’, I say inside.

There are a few moments where Darren’s tongue finds a spot where I have the mind to pull my feet away…

But I don’t.

I continue to lean in.

I continue to let him carry me down this unexpected road of ticklish pleasure.
‘Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! God, Darren!!! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Your tongue! Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!!! It tickles SO much!!! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!’

‘If it’s too much I can back off a bit, Jamie, just say the word my dear.’, Darren backs off and calmly reassures me with those words I so deeply love...my dear.

God, this guy is SO good. He even knows when to use the words ‘My Dear’ in a sentence!

Swoon.

‘Oh Darren, don’t stop my dear! I love it! Whatever you’re doing... I LOVE IT! You can tickle my toes all night long like a Lionel Ritchie song!’, I laugh at my poetic 80s pop-culture reference.

So does Darren.

He starts humming Ritchie’s famous tune as he goes back to tickling my toes with his warm tongue.

‘God, I never knew how much I’d love to be tickled like this and laugh SO much!, I divulge to my toe tickler/lickler in between all my joyous laughter.

End of excerpt.

For more, visit The Laughter Mechanic’s website at:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...rotic-ticklish-tales-now-available-on-amazon/

Thanks as always for stopping by,
TLM

It looks like, on Amazon store, the most part of writers conceived tickling as a couple game only. A vision totally closed and limited. And it makes me think these writers are not really into tickling, but into sexual preliminaries only. TICKLING it is totally a different world!

Hi TKMarick, thanks so much for checking out my post and my stories and others on the Amazon store. I hadn’t really thought of these tickling stories in that way before, but you’re absolutely right...they are limiting and a relegation to ‘sexual preliminaries’ as you’ve so aptly named. I sincerely thank you for pointing it out to me as such and will consider this in the future if I write another short story/short story collection. I would only add that, fortunately or unfortunately, for me, my tickle fetish is inexorably tied to the desire to have sex with a woman. It always has been that way for me. A woman’s foot...the same way. For example, a woman at a cocktail party can merely dangle a high heel on her toes in front of me for a few seconds and I can be spun down a mental fantasy rabbit hole of desire so to speak wanting to enrapture this same said woman with foot worship and foot tickling and, ultimately, in my fantasy, some kind of sexual gratification whether it comes from me or from the woman. That is just how my mind is and was hard-wired. And given that hard wiring if you will, I have chosen to write down some of those fantasies. Most are free up on my website, but some are not...case in point, this latest ‘Five Erotic Ticklish Tales’ endeavor. I hope that may help explain the limitation and sexual preliminaries a little more. I’m not sure if anyone besides me gets any enjoyment out of reading my stories. In a way, it doesn’t really matter. I write mainly for me...to get my thoughts out and into the Universe to try and make sense of them. If they bring some enjoyment to others...well, that’s a bonus. I certainly don’t want to make others feel excluded though. That’s definitely not my intention. Hopefully there are many types of stories out there for folks who are not like me and find tickling not to be something sexual and this whole other world that you and many others speak of. I do hope you can find that kind of tickle fetish media elsewhere on here and other internet sites. My best wishes to you, and thanks again for checking out my post and Amazon store. My kindest regards, and happy holidays to you, TLM

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back