• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deer Satan: Plees make my goth sister laugh (christmas tickle torture series)

Wanda_Bedomd

TMF Novice
Hey everyone, it's your good pal, Satan.
I know Wanda hasn't shown up for a while, she's been... busy.

Anyway, for some reason, every year around this time, I get a bunch of misspelled letters asking me for Christmas presents.
I ignore most of them, but this one caught my eye. Apparently, some goth girl named Ebonisa Scrood has been very mean and grumpy, and little Timmy wants someone to put a smile on her face.
attachment.php

What do you guys think? Should Old Nick step in and teach this young woman some Christmas "cheer"?

(This will be a short ongoing project. I will be uploading progressively more evil art as it goes on. Also, Ebonisa is 18, if that wasn't clear.)
deersatan.jpg

This is nice because stick figure drawing is about as good as I could do... haha

Sorry, this has been taking longer than expected. Here's what I have so far arranged on a single page, plus a bonus art I didn't end up using.
.pt1.jpgw 1.jpg

*grins and shivers* thats a bad position to be in with bared feet and no panties.....

I know Christmas is months behind us now, but this is still being worked on. Here is work in progress:
xxxmastickle.png

Oh very nice, i assume you'll addd dialogue later.

Will this be the final aprt or will she get a visit from Krampus?

I've had a lot going on that has prevented me from working on projects like this, but here is a small update I put together.
The context is that Ebonisa is being pulled toward the chimney, but she grabs a pillar to not be taken.
Helpless, the elves start undressing her, tickling her, and then milking her (Santa needs milk to go with those cookies!)

Attachments

• xxxmastickle2.jpg
    xxxmastickle2.jpg
    615 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back