• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Improvements I'd like to see in Cyberpunk

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I've been thinking a little about improvements they could make in Cyberpunk. I don't mean stuff like fixing bugs and glitches, but there are other things they could do to make the game more fun.

For example. They could add in an endurance attribute, and remove the armor rating from the clothes. That way it would make role playing as certain types of characters more fun. No more having to continually switch out clothes.

And, just so clothes wouldn't be a waste of time, they could add more realism to the romance section of things. Like certain people would be attracted to a certain style of clothes.

While I'm on the topic of clothes. A color editor would be nice.

Add in an optional third person camera angle.

And, this may be just me, but I wish they would tighten up the driving just a bit. I mean the game is set in the future, cars and\or motorcycles shouldn't be spinning out every time I try to turn them.

But, to do all this, they would have to pull the game back into the development stages. Could it be done through updates? Sure. But I'd imagine they would be big updates.

Just some ideas. Would love to hear if you (the one's that played it) have any ideas.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back