• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ariana Grande admits it!

I tend to believe that pointing out every single time a repost happens discourages people from contributing to our Beloved Forum. Not everyone spends every waking moment on this forum examining the minutia of repost detail and history.

Plus, seems that the people who are the “Repost Police” are the same ones who contribute very little other than pointing out reposts.

I guess some people would rather be right than be happy.

I tend to believe that pointing out every single time a repost happens discourages people from contributing to our Beloved Forum. Not everyone spends every waking moment on this forum examining the minutia of repost detail and history.

Plus, seems that the people who are the “Repost Police” are the same ones who contribute very little other than pointing out reposts.

But it's so easy use the search bar at the top right. I always do it if I ever decide to post a thread.

It takes less time to use the search bar than it does to write out a post, that's partly what the search bar is for. Every time I contribute (Which is far from "very little" FYI) I always use the search to see if it's been posted. The other day I came across an older tweet by Javicia Leslie, since it was an older tweet I searched her name, took no more than 60 seconds to find out if it had been posted, it hadn't, I posted it. There's been several other times I've found things that I on twitter and I use the search and see they have been posted already, so I haven't posted them again. It really is not that hard to use a search bar

Or why not both?

But it's so easy use the search bar at the top right. I always do it if I ever decide to post a thread.

Not easy enough for some folk apparently

i agree with this completely

I'm not discouraging anyone to not post, but I guess the thing for me is, I see these reposts and think it's a new bit of information and get excited, then I click on it and find out it's something I've already viewed and it's kind of disheartening.

I'm not going to call anyone out, but if someone is unsure if something has been posted before a quick search doesn't hurt.

I myself have almost done a repost of celebrity info multiple times in the past, but I did a quick search of the celebrity's name and saw what I was about to post.

Again, not attacking anyone, just saying. The search tool is quick and super useful. Or Hell. I've even done ("insert celebrity name here" ticklish, TMF) on the Google search engine and it pulled up the exact post on Google from the TMF

Yeah, it's a repost. But I haven't watched this clip since I found it on YouTube, I always like hearing women talking about how ticklish they're. All the Victorious girls seem to be very ticklish, makes me want to see them in a battle royal tickle fight lol. Though, Liz seems to be the most ticklish out of the bunch based on how she reacted to being tickled.

Yeah, it's a repost. But I haven't watched this clip since I found it on YouTube, I always like hearing women talking about how ticklish they're. All the Victorious girls seem to be very ticklish, makes me want to see them in a battle royal tickle fight lol. Though, Liz seems to be the most ticklish out of the bunch based on how she reacted to being tickled.

Hard to say. Ariana and Victoria haven't really been tickled on camera. Liz and Daniela have and they do seem to be highly ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back