• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The AMAZING Tinder date (part 1 of 2)

ImNotDave

TMF Master
This is a story about a girl I met on Tinder back over the summer.
If you want to know the backstory and details then keep reading, however if you're just interested in the tickling part then skip ahead!

Back story:
I made it a rule to myself to confess to girls I spoke to on Tinder that I had a foot and tickling fetish fairly early on in the conversation. I found this made things much easier in the long-run as I've previously kept that information back, only to find out that the girl absolutely hates the idea of it, which can ruin the relationship.
About 95% of the time, the girls didn't care at all. They were quite supportive and/or interested and wanted to know more. The 5% who weren't interested weren't rude or condescending towards it, they just said it wasn't something they would enjoy - so I would politely thank them for their time and move on.

Along came Rosie (not her real name). She was 5'9, had neck-length red hair, green eyes, and a cute curvy body. We hit it off straight away and found ourselves messaging back and forth all evening. I even told her that very night I was into feet and tickling, and she replied by saying "I absolutely LOVE having my feet played with. It's so intimate - and I find it quite a turn on".
She continued to tell me she was also incredibly ticklish all over, and was happy to let me find out exactly where.

Things all seemed great - except we were right in the middle of a nationwide lockdown over Covid19!

For five whole weeks we chatted, video-called, talked on the phone etc. 90% of the time she would tell me how she wanted me to tie her down and tickle her all over. She really got a kick and turned on by the idea of exciting someone else. The more I told her I'd enjoy it, the more turned on she'd get, and the more she'd tell me what she wanted me to do!

Finally the restrictions were lifted and we could meet in an outdoor setting - so we arranged our first date at a local park!

---
The Tickling
---

We met up around 7pm in the park grounds and found a secluded area to sit in together. The park wasn't very busy which was fortunate, and we placed our picnic blanket down between some trees and began some small-talk.

She was wearing a colourful tshirt, cut-off shorts that came about halfway down her thighs, purple socks and sports trainers.
We sat and ate our little picnic together, chatting, and discussing general worldly issues, when I leaned in and gave her a hug and a cuddle. She hugged me back and we stayed embraced for a while, until she said

"Well, are you going to tickle me or not then?"
"Obviously I want to" I laughed, "but I can't just start touching and tickling you! We've only just met. People get arrested for that sort of thing"
She giggled and said "I appreciate asking for consent. In that case, I give you permission to touch me"
"And tickle you?" I asked with a smirk
"AND tickle me" she said with a cheeky smile.

I leaned over and gently brushed her neck with my fingertips. She scrunched her face up and collapsed her head down to her shoulders. I continued wiggling my fingers there as she giggled and squirmed on the spot.
Next I slid my hands down her back, and gave her sides a gentle squeeze. She immediately let out a squeal of laughter and fell backwards pulling me down with her.
Now I was lying on top of her with my hands at her sides. I continued to squeeze her stomach and lower back as she laughed loudly.

The wiggling caused her t-shirt to ride up slightly, and I placed my hands on her bare skin, then began tickling her stomach. The change from over-clothes to under-clothes was immediately different! Her eyes widened and her laughter changed from playful to hearty!
"OH MY GAWD" she laughed out, "That tickles SO much more!". Her face scrunched up tightly and she really began to squeal with laughter.
With my hands now under her t-shirt, I began to slowly walk my fingertips up her sides until I reached her ribs. I pushed my fingers in gently causing a burst of laughter with each squeeze.
Her face was now bright red and I could see tears forming at the corners of her eyes.
My fingers reached just below her armpits and suddenly she grabbed my wrists.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Do you want me to stop?"
"No no" she said, catching her breath. "I just know what's coming...I need a moment".
"That's fine" I said, smiling at her. She smiled back, breathing deeply.
"Right" She said. "GO"

With that, and to my absolute surprise, she lifted her arms up above her head exposing her armpits for me.
Though the gesture was short-lived, as the moment my fingers touched her skin she screamed out with laughter, and brought her arms straight back down - trapping my fingers in there.
This was clearly her most ticklish spot, she was already at the silent laughter phase, thrashing around under me.

Taunting her, I mocked "Ohhh you fool, you've trapped my hands under your arms now. I can't get them out, see?" and wiggled my fingers.
Her reaction was great. She arched her back and laughed so loudly. I'm was surprised we hadn't attracted any attention.
Maybe we had, I just didn't care at that moment.

From within the laughter, I could see her trying to mouth something, so I slowed the tickling slightly
"Hahaha STRAAAWW hahaha" she laughed, "hahaha STRAWBERRY STRAWBERRYY!! Hahaha"

I stopped tickling her and she took a huge breath.
"Strawberry?" I asked
"Yes, sorry" she apologised. "I needed a safe word and that was the only thing I could think of"
"Oh god, I'm so sorry" I said "Are you okay? I'll stop"
"No no" she laughed "honestly I'm fine. I'm just SO ticklish under my arms, I can only last a few seconds"

She caught her breath and remained looking at me, then pulled me in closer so our noses we touching.
"Kiss me" she said
We began kissing, really passionately. I put my hand on the back of her neck and embraced her, gently pulling her hair (something she'd told me during our messages she enjoys).

After a good five minute makeout session, she leaned in next to my ear and whispered
"Is this turning you on?"
"It is" I replied
"Tell me" she said "Tell me how much I'm turning you on"
I put my lips right next to her ear and said "you're turning me on SO much right now. This is so sexy to me".

Her body convulsed and she bit her lips, letting out a slight moan. She crossed her legs and shivered.
I continued to whisper "tickling you turns me on SO much", to which she arched her back and let out a little squeak.
Her face was now flustered red, and she looked like she wanted to mount me right there in the park.

"I've got a surprise for you" said
"oh?" I asked
"Take my shoes and socks off".

She didn't have to ask twice. I moved to her legs and pulled her trainers off placing them to one side, then pulled her socks off slowly.
Her feet were pale, and I could smell scented lotion as I removed her socks. At a guess I'd say there were about a size 7 UK.

"I know you like black nail polish" she said, "so I painted mine black this afternoon for you". She looked at me, biting her lips again. "Do you like it?"
"I do"
"Is it sexy to you?" she asked further
"Very sexy" I answered
"Would it turn you on if I asked you to suck my toes?"
"Oh gawd yes"
"Then suck my toes"
"Right here, now?" I asked
She pushed her foot up to my mouth. I looked around the park, checking if anyone was watching. There was a group of people playing football in the distance, and the odd dog walker around the edges, but nobody was nearby and nobody was looking.

I placed her big toe in my mouth and gently brushed it with my teeth
"HA!" she laughed out, "Oh it tickles! It tickles"
She covered her mouth to hold back the laughter, but it didn't help. She laughed and squirmed as I sucked on each toe, one by one, until I reached the smallest one, then grazed my teeth down the outside of her foot until I reached her heel.
Using my tongue I began licking the sole of her foot working my way back up towards her toes. As the tip of my tongue brushed against her foot she let out the cutest laughs and gasps.

"I'm haha, I'm trying hahaha so hard not to kick you haha" she let out.
"mmmmmgoood" I muttered into her foot.

I continued to lick and suck on her foot until in the corner of my eye I noticed a woman walking towards us. I gently put her foot down, although it was clear the woman had already seen what we were doing.
Lying next to her, I whispered "I wonder if she's jealous? Maybe she'd enjoy that too"
Rosie giggled and said "if not, she's missing out"

We began kissing again, longer this time, just lying next to each other and being passionate.

"This has been great" I said. I hope you enjoyed it too?"
"I really have" she replied. I'd forgotten how ticklish I am. I didn't get tickled much in my last relationship.
"Well thank you for letting me help you remember"
"It's not over yet" she said with a smirk, "tickle my feet"
"again?" I said with a wink
"you didn't tickle them before, you worshipped them. I just happened to be tickled by it. Now tickle them"
"gladly" I replied, starting to get up.
She grabbed my arm and whispered "will tickling my feet turn you on?"
"it really will" I told her
"whisper it to me"
I moved close to her ears and said "tickling your feet will REALLY turn me on"
"Oh fuck" she moaned. "say it again!!"
"It will really. Turn. Me. On."
She went bright red and let out another little squeak. "MmmmHmmm" she said, biting her lip

I moved down and sat on her ankles with her soles facing up towards me. Using my fingertips I brushed her feet gently, causing her to buck her legs back and begin laughing loudly.
Spider-tickling my fingers across her soles really caused her to scream out. I lifted her foot slightly and pushed my fingernails behind her toes - this instantly caused a new reaction and she screamed out
"OH MY GOD HAHAHAH"
Using this is my new technique, I pushed my fingernails in and out between her toes - I could feel bouncing under me, and could hear her bangin her hands against the ground. Her laughter was so beautiful
With both hands, one on each foot, I went into all her toes at once. She absolutely screamed out, followed by "STRAWBERRY STRAWBERRY!!"

I stopped and turned around
"Are you alright?" I asked
"Yes" she said breathless. "Nobody has ever tickled BETWEEN my toes before! That's torture"
"Was it okay, I hope still enjoyed it?"
"Can I tell you a secret?" she said shyly
"Of course" I replied
She bit her lip again, and said "I was grinding myself into against ground while you doing that. Knowing how much it was turning you on was really turning me on. If we weren't in a park, I'd have put my hands in my shorts"
"Oh I see" I said winking at her. "So you DID enjoy it then?"
"Just a little" she said turning red again.

We lay besides each other and kissed again. After some more chatting we realised the sun was setting and temperature was dropping.
Sitting up she put her socks back and on asked "so...can I see you again?"
"I would very much like that" I replied.
We packed up our picnic stuff and walked back hand-in-hand.

---

There will be a part two of this story about my second and third dates with Rosie - however spoiler alert, after the third date we realised we didn't actually have anything in common. It became obvious that we were just two very horny people looking for some satisfaction after a long peroid of lockdown. But more on that in a future post.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back