• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So...

Either tell that person they violated your consent and drop them, or just drop them. Negotiations exist for a reason. The fact that they took it upon themselves to give you oral despite saying no in the first place is a red flag.

So a while back I was going to play with someone new and told them I am not wanting sex. Just tickling and I'd be ok with a hand job. I specifically told them no oral or penetration.

They have me tied down and tickle me for a while, i'm blind folded and we're both having a good time. They start gently stroking my cock and driving me crazy and before I can anything they have their mouth on me and make me cum in their mouth.

They said they thought I was joking...

Has anyone had an experience like this when only wanting hands and tickling? What's best way to handle this?

Not to start anything but did you actually say that or did you assume they understood that? These days I'd be down for whatever but I've been in a similar position. But if it's really a no go I'd go further than to say "I'd be ok".... that implies you understand if someone doesn't want to do something but you're OK with just a whatever. I would've outright said "the hard line for me is a handjob...I don't want anything beyond that". I don't think people would outright go out of their way to get you in an intimate position to just betray you but there are psychopaths out there.... it really sounds like they made what they thought was an honest misunderstanding.

I guess I'm confused... Why in the hell would you NOT want a BJ? I could see if you didn't want to have to give one, but get one?

I guess I'm confused... Why in the hell would you NOT want a BJ? I could see if you didn't want to have to give one, but get one?

Let me start by saying that fghjkdlcbv, I am so sorry that that happened to you!! That is absolutely horrible!

Secondly Robmic, because some of us, like myself for one, are on the asexual spectrum for a start! I am an ace man and I am personally completely sex repulsed. For me personally, if anyone and I do literally mean ANYONE, did that to me I would be completely and utterly mortified and feel violated beyond belief! But more importantly what baffles me is why that should even matter. The person in question made their boundaries clear and it was violated. It doesn't matter, "that they thought it was a joke." That is breaking consent. That is rape. End of story. Even if they thought it was a joke or it was a misunderstanding, you have every right to feel violated and angry fghjkdlcbv. And if there was a miscommunication, something awful still happened and someone was clearly still victimized here. I for one am not going to sit here and try to justify someone else's shitty behavior or question someone's boundaries. I just sincerely hope that you are alright fghjkdlcbv and if you need someone to talk to I'm sadly not on this forum often these days but still feel free to reach out because what happened was wrong and I'm sorry!

Let me start by saying that fghjkdlcbv, I am so sorry that that happened to you!! That is absolutely horrible!

Secondly Robmic, because some of us, like myself for one, are on the asexual spectrum for a start! I am an ace man and I am personally completely sex repulsed. For me personally, if anyone and I do literally mean ANYONE, did that to me I would be completely and utterly mortified and feel violated beyond belief! But more importantly what baffles me is why that should even matter. The person in question made their boundaries clear and it was violated. It doesn't matter, "that they thought it was a joke." That is breaking consent. That is rape. End of story. Even if they thought it was a joke or it was a misunderstanding, you have every right to feel violated and angry fghjkdlcbv. And if there was a miscommunication, something awful still happened and someone was clearly still victimized here. I for one am not going to sit here and try to justify someone else's shitty behavior or question someone's boundaries. I just sincerely hope that you are alright fghjkdlcbv and if you need someone to talk to I'm sadly not on this forum often these days but still feel free to reach out because what happened was wrong and I'm sorry!

They hit the nail on the head. I'm in a weird gray area where I'm not quite asexual because tickling is a locked and loaded turn on for me, but I'm also not interested in sex or sexual acts during tickling. Although if I was doing it with someone I was romantically involved with, that would obviously be different, but I digress. I understand where you're coming from and anyone who engages in a session with someone should respect the other person's wishes, and if they can't do that, they need to find a new partner.

He could be germophobic. I know I have my on/off episodes.

That's sexual assault at least and I'm super sorry you had to experience that. That person was wrong to do what they did and I would certainly not spend time with that person again.

I have experienced sexual assault within and outside of the tickling community. It is one huge reason I am not interested in meeting most people in person.

Or he could just not be into that. At the end of the day, what his reason is doesn't have anything to do with what happened.

His reasoning was clear to him, what it sounded like to them is the issue. That's really what I'm trying to get to the heart of. If you can't effectively communicate, you'll end up disappointed. Sad truth.

His reasoning was clear to him, what it sounded like to them is the issue. That's really what I'm trying to get to the heart of. If you can't effectively communicate, you'll end up disappointed. Sad truth.

But the bottom line is the OP said no oral and the person performed oral on them anyway. You're trying to make it sound like the person wasn't clear when they clearly said no oral. That's rape plain and simple.

I'm almost 100% positive that if I didn't want a certain person to get me off like that , or any other way, they would for certain not be successful in their efforts to do so.

You’ve been sexually assaulted. Whatever decision you choose from there is up to you. At the very least, whomever your play partner was is unsafe as they violated your consent. I would not play with them under any circumstance going forward.

Or he could just not be into that. At the end of the day, what his reason is doesn't have anything to do with what happened.

I agree with Ita24. He doesn't need a reason, boundaries were broken and its brave of him to come out and say this.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back