• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Peril part 3 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans of this series, here is the next part of Deputy Darby and her adventures! This part is story focused in the beginning because I am setting it up for a larger story. But it still has plenty of delicious tickle torture in it. Please enjoy!

PART 3

Darby sat on her bed and was deep in thought. She was hugging her legs and leaned her head forward into her knees. It had been two days since she was trapped and tortured by La Diabla and she didn’t know what to do. She got word that Sherriff Dickerson would be back in town today so she needed to be ready. She was grateful that Deputy George was able to watch the Sherriff’s office for these two days and luckily, nothing happened in town that required more than one Deputy. She kept going back to that day. She was captured, bound, had her ponytail cut off and eventually stripped. But what really got to her was how she was tortured. She wasn’t beaten, or burned. She was tickled. She was ruthlessly tickled all over her body. Darby shook her head in disbelief as her mind recounted the events that happened.

She closed her eyes and remembered her arms being trapped above her head which left her entire upper body exposed. Then the beautiful image of La Diabla popped into her head. She remembered the evil glee Diabla had as her fingers tickled all over her belly, her underarms, ribs and eventually her breasts,. The feeling of helplessness washed over her body again as the memory was very vivid. She was never tickled much growing up and into her adult life. Whenever it was done, it was always brief and for fun. The thought of those fingers all over her skin gave her goosebumps again. She remembered how hard she laughed and how much she was tormented. But that wasn’t the worst part. She remembered how much her feet were tickled.

She glanced down at her barefeet and shook her head as she wiggled her toes. She never thought about her feet much. They were just, feet. She thought every woman’s feet were delicate and soft because it was not often they were barefoot. She didn’t know how sensitive they really were. The memories came back as she remembered the evil feather, the horrific fingers, but then, the warm wet tongue. Now Darby was really confused. During her tickle torment, La Diabla managed to arouse sexual feelings in her body. The feeling of getting her toes sucked, and even her breasts feathered turned her on tremendously. She remembered how aroused she was when her toes were sucked. It tickled like hell, but felt really good.

“Why did that feel so darn good?” she asked herself. She then flashbacked to having her jeans cut off and her panties too. She was in her birthday suit to this woman and there was nothing she could do to stop her. She then clenched her butt cheeks as she remembered how that evil owl feather tickled that part of her body. She heard about all the common tickle spots, but her ass? The way that feather assaulted her ass really got her mind racing. She was so helpless when that feather teased all over her ass including the hole! She shuddered thinking about that feeling. Then she recalled her greatest humiliation.

Darby started to tear up a little as she remembered how she was tied back like a bow on a sawhorse and was completely naked. Her pussy was exposed and completely vulnerable to being tormented. She remembered how wet she was feeling so helpless but then she turned red with humiliation as her red pubic hair was cut off and then even sprinkled on her face. Then her pussy was tickled! She couldn’t believe that area was so ticklish! She remembered the helpless laughter and the sheer amount of arousal at the same time. She then remembered how La Diabla ate her pussy. The tongue was very talented and found all of her spots. Darby is a lesbian, so she has had some sexual experiences, but never like that. La Diabla made her eventually cum. She came harder than she ever did in her life. She felt ashamed over feeling that way. That woman was trying to humiliate her! She didn’t love Darby and Darby was not in love with her! But, that moment was so intense and felt so good, the redhaired deputy was confused.

“My word….why am I feeling like this? That evil woman TORTURED ME! She completely humiliated me! What am I going to do?” she started to sob. She then got up off the bed and made her way to a mirror. She saw her tear stained face and then the tears fell again as she realized her hair was shorter. She took great pride in her long red hair and putting it in a ponytail was so easy. Now, her hair was barely touching her shoulders. La Diabla not only took her hair, she took her pride. She then remembered the last bit of humiliation. Being found hogtied on the porch of the Sheriff’s office and wearing a burlap sack. She remembered La Diabla’s threats about what would happen to her if she pursued her again. Darby glanced down at her barefeet again and wondered what would happen if they were tickled again? She was supposed to be strong! She was supposed to be brave! She was a Deputy for crying out loud! But the thought of La Diabla tickling her feet again truly made her scared.

She put on her blue buttoned shirt with white trim, her blue jeans, her black cowboy boots, along with a black cowboy vest, and her cowboy hat. She cleaned her face as it was time to go to the station. The Sheriff was going to be there after his mission and she needed to be there. It was her duty. But what if he asks what happened to her? She couldn’t tell him all the details. That would be humiliating. Then her eyes popped opened! She remembered La Diabla knew her deepest secret of all. Her being a lesbian. If the Sheriff found out, she would be fired for sure! Darby figured she better leave the really intimate details out.

She left her home and went up to her horse. She was grateful deputy George found her horse and brought it back to her home. She petted the horse and started to feel a little better. She mounted the horse then rode off to the Sheriff’s office. It was time to report for duty. Hopefully she would get past her traumatic ordeal. On her way to the station, thoughts kept coming back into her mind. What would she do the day she cross paths with la Diabla again? Would she rise to the challenge, or would she become meek and submissive to her? She remembered La Diabla’s taunts about if she was not such a reputable woman, would she actually date her? She quickly put the thoughts out of her mind as she arrived at the Sherriff’s office.

Darby walked into the Sherriff’s office and sat down at her desk. Deputy George approached her. He had a look of concern on his face as he sat down in a chair and faced her.

“Hey Darby, are you ok now? I know ya had these last few days off, so I was a wonderin’ if you would like to talk about it…” he said with concern in his voice. He always admired Darby as she was the toughest woman he ever met. The two had a good working relationship and in the field, they accomplished great things together.

“Thank ya George for being concerned, but I’m ok. Like the sayin’ goes, time for me to get right back up on muh horse and plow ahead.” Darby said, trying to smile.

“Ya sure? When I found ya, you were pretty shook up. I mean, you were just wearing a burlap sack. What did La Diabla do to you?” George asked.

“George, I know you are concerned and all, but I am ok. Look, that woman got the best of me ONE time. I promise you, I am ok and I will get her back. Ok?” Darby said, hoping her voice sounded confident enough.

“Ok….hey, I hear the Sherriff coming!” he said, and stood up out of his chair.

Darby stood up as well and looked towards the door. Soon, Sheriff Dickerson and three deputies walked into the station. He looked tired as well as the other deputies. Both Darby and George saluted him when he walked in.

“Sheriff!” George saluted.

“Welcome back Sheriff!” Darby shouted and saluted him.

Sherriff Dickerson looked at both of them, and saluted back. He shook their hands and breathed a sigh of relief. Then, he did a double take at Darby. He distinctly remembered having a long red ponytail. He faced her with a look of curiosity, “You cut your hair Deputy?”

Darby started to blush. There was no way she could hide the fact she now had short hair. “Well, um, kinda…”

“Kinda?” The Sheriff replied.

“Yeah, well, Let’s go somewhere private so I can tell you something.” Darby told him. She figured she might as well tell him because hiding the fact she was captured by an evil outlaw wouldn’t keep her out of trouble.

The two walked into a corner of the office, near the jail inside and Darby sighed. “While you were gone, I had gotten captured…” she began.

“What??!! Captured??!! By who?? Are you ok?” The Sheriff said with a concern in his voice. He then put his hand on her shoulder showing concern.

“Yeah, I am ok. It was La Diabla. She captured me and tortured me. She let me go after a while.” Darby whispered. She felt really embarrassed.

“WHAT????!!! SHE TORTURED YOU???? But, I don’t see any marks on your face or anything. Did she torture you under your clothes or something?” The Sheriff was now getting upset at someone trying to hurt his favorite deputy.

“No…she didn’t hurt me after all. She threatened me a few times. Tried to brand me and stuff. I think she was trying to scare me. She took me back here and warned me to never go after her again.” Darby told him. She did not want to tell him that she was tickled tortured and forced to have an orgasm. That would be way too humiliating. “She cut my hair to cement that warning….”

“She will PAY for that! That evil wench!” the Sheriff screamed. He was beside himself, but at the same time, happy that Darby was not seriously hurt. He knew what La Diabla did to her victims and those victims usually ended up maimed, or worse, dead. “I am glad you are alright. It is kind of strange she let you go. All she talked about was revenge.”

“Yeah, she did. Well for whatever reason, I am still here and I am ready to help you Sheriff! Deputy Darby Reeves reporting for action!” she said, saluting him. “Hey, what happened with El Guapo?”

The Sheriff chuckled. He always loved her fighting spirit. “Well, that’s good to know. As for El Guapo, he escaped. We found his trail and he managed to slip away to the Mexican border. We did however, find out a scheme of his. Looks like he is smuggling guns into the country from Mexico and selling them to other outlaw gangs. We just don’t know how he is doing it. Word is, he might have some underground way of doing it. We never found guns with his gang when we arrested them the first time.”

“That sure is weird. Well, we have to find those guns! We have to make sure those outlaws don’t have access to new weaponry!” Darby told him.

“Yeah, we have to stop them. But, I am also still working with the warden of the prison. We know it was an inside job, but what I don’t understand is how did La Diabla get out? Tell you what Deputy, how about you go to that women’s prison and ask around. How did she get away? Since she attacked you, she might still be in the country. We need to find her. Can you do this? Are you up to it?” The Sheriff asked.

“Yes sir! I will leave shortly! I want to know how she escaped too. Maybe it will give us a clue about where she may be hiding. After she left me here, she rode off. Maybe she had a destination to go to.” Darby replied. She was anxious to start this mission. Her confidence started to build up again. She now wanted to find her tormentor and bring her to justice.

“Good luck Deputy, and please….be careful.” Sheriff Dickerson told her.

“Thank you sir….I won’t let you down..” Darby told him. She tipped her hat and then got ready for her mission. After an hour, she made sure she had her gun and took a small notepad. She was going to ask around the prison and look for clues. She shook hands with her other fellow deputies and then left the station. It was time for her to do her mission. She made it to her horse and started to prepare the saddle. Once she got it ready and was about to mount the horse, a middle aged woman approached Darby.

“Excuse me Deputy?” the woman asked.

“Oh hello there ma’am. How can I help ya?” Darby asked. She looked at this woman. She was shorter than her, not surprising since she was so tall, and had long blond hair. The woman’s face was older, possibly in her 40s. She wore a neat yellow dress and looked like she was perhaps a wife to one of the local workers.

“I just wanted to see if you were ok?” the woman asked.

“If I was ok? Um, yeah, I am ok. Why do you ask?” Darby replied curiously.

“Well… and please excuse me Deputy. I saw you the other night. Right before dawn…” the woman started.

Darby gulped. This woman couldn’t possibly saw what happened to her! “Um….the other night?”

“yeah..now, I know it might be well, embarrassing for you to hear this….” The woman then started to whisper. “….i saw that woman drop you off on the porch of the station. I saw..I saw everything…”

Darby’s face turned beet red. “Well..I..uh…I…” she didn’t know what to say.

“I saw what she did to ya. How mean she was. She hogtied you like a calf…then I saw…Well, I think I saw her um….ticklin’ yo feet…” the woman whispered.

Darby’s eyes popped open. She thought she saw a mischievous smile on the woman’s face too. “I…I don’t know what to say…” she then lowered her head in shame.

“I hope I didn’t embarrass you Deputy. I just saw the woman’s fingers all over your feet and you were squirming so I figured she was tickling yo poor feet…” the woman grinned. “Then I saw her tell you somethin’ and then she rode off. I didn’t hear anything and I couldn’t see the woman’s face clearly. I was too far away. I was out looking for my dog Snookums and then I saw what happened. Imagine my surprise to see a wonderful deputy like you trussed up and being tickled like that. So humiliating…” the woman grinned. This woman really did enjoy what she witnessed that night. She also knew Darby was completely embarrassed right now.

“Um..yeah.. about that. Look ma’am, she was just joshing me. Like a prank. Um, can you do me a favor? Please don’t tell anyone ok?” Darby said sheepishly.

“Don’t you worry deputy! Yo secret is safe with me! On one condition though….” The woman sneered.

“Condition? Um, what kind of condition?” Darby responded. She didn’t like being blackmailed, but she didn’t want people to find out La Diabla tickled her!

“How about sometime this week, you stop by my place and have some tea with me…” the woman smiled as she glanced at Darby’s boots. This was a dream come true for this woman as she wanted an opportunity to possibly get at Darby’s feet. She had a thing for women’s feet!

Darby’s mouth popped wide open. She had no idea how to respond. “Um..sure…yeah..” was all she could mumble from her shock. Why did this woman want to socialize with her?

“Thank you Deputy! Have a wonderful day then! Your secret is safe with me! I will see you soon. Maybe I can help ya relieve some of your stress and give ya feet a ticklin…A woman sometimes needs her feet tickled ya know?.” the woman smiled still looking at Darby’s boots. She then walked off.

Darby saw the woman walk away and shook her head. She then mounted her horse and began to ride away. As she rode towards the prison, she did remember, she might be seeing an old friend of hers. She just might see Bobby Jo. She remembered La Diabla telling her she was in the prison and got to learn about her sexual preferences and other personal information from her. Darby just had to find out why her former lover would reveal their secret to that criminal. This was going to be an interesting reunion. Darby knew she had to find La Diabla. She had to avenge her greatest defeat and bring that woman to justice.

HOURS LATER

Darby rode up to the women’s prison, which was actually an old fort from the old US-Mexico war from just 4 decades earlier. Darby saw a few military troops acting as guards and when she got to the gate, she was greeted by a burly, bushy mustache solider who demanded to see her credentials.

“Deputy Darby Reeves of Plotsville, here to see the warden.” She told the guard, and showing her badge.

“A woman deputy? Impossible!” the man said gruffly.

“Listen solider, I am a Deputy of Plotsville and I surely recommend you let me in otherwise I will have you brought up on insubordination. Do you really want me to have Sheriff Dickerson come on down here to embarrass you?” she smiled as she tipped her hat.

“Sheriff Dickerson?? You’re a deputy of his? Well…ok. Go on in.” the guard sighed then opened the gate.

Darby shook her head and rode on in. She got that kind of reception a lot of times. She made her way through the courtyard and then got off her horse. She patted the white horse and then walked over to the Warden’s office. A guard approached her, she showed her badge and he let her into the office. Once inside she looked around and saw the ravages of a war from long ago. Holes in the wall, some paintings were dirty. They didn’t really clean up the place as it was going to serve as a prison for women. She looked over and a short gentleman approached her. He was about 5’6” tall, portly, and wore his military uniform with a Civil War era hat. This must be the warden.

“How can I help ya deputy?” the portly man asked.

Darby then explained the reason for her visit and if she could go around asking the guards. The warden was not happy that this deputy, especially a woman, was asking questions. He took great pride in maintaining a well run prison and it hurt his pride that someone of La Diabla’s character escaped. In fact, she was the only prisoner to ever escape. He tried to tell Darby that they already did their investigation and it was inconclusive on how she made her escape as each guard gave him alibis.

Darby shook her head and knew this man was hiding something. She knew he was protecting his men and figured she would not get anywhere. She then asked if she could inspect the cell La Diabla was in and he declined. Darby started to become exasperated and figured this prison was not going to be helpful. She was not going to get a clue on where La Diabla may have went. Well, where she went after tormenting Darby. Darby then remembered something.

“Ok, then can I at least visit the prisoner Bobby Jo Wagner?” she asked.

“Bobby Jo? Ah yes, the whore. Well you are in luck. Today is the day she is supposed to be released. So if you wait right here, you will actually get to see her as a free woman.” The warden replied.

Darby was not too pleased hearing her friend being called a whore. She gritted her teeth over that remark and then looked at him. “Oh, she is free today? Excellent.” Darby then sat in a chair the warden pointed out and after about 10 minutes, a figure entered the office. Darby made eye contact with the person and saw a smile form on their face.

“Why I’ll be!! Is that? Is that you? Darby Reeves!! Well I sweah!” Bobby Jo shouted. Bobby Jo was excited to see her long lost friend as it had been such a long time. Bobby Jo was about 5”5” tall, with long curly blond hair, and had ample bosom and rear end. She was still wearing her striped prisoner outfit with hard soled boots. That same blond hair was free flowing as she was finally free and didn’t have to wear it in a bun. Her head started to spin as she remembered her time with Darby. With both being from the same hometown, they were really good friends. They grew up together. They spent a lot of time with each other and on one fateful night, they had kissed. Both women knew they had feelings for one another, but because it was so taboo for one girl to love another girl they kept it secret from one another.

The night of the kiss, it happened when they were in Bobby Jo’s family barn horsing around. Bobby Jo taunted Darby, calling her big foot and a very tall weed. Darby would taunt her back calling her a pudgy troll and it ended up in a fun wrestling match between the two women. They rolled around in the haystack and eventually, Bobby Jo ended up on the bottom of Darby, and looked into her eyes. Her heart fluttered and she thought Darby was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. So when Darby told her what was she going to do to get out of this, Bobby Jo got lost in the moment, leaned her head towards Darby and kissed her right on the lips! It was that moment frozen in time. They broke their kiss and when they realized what happen and that they crossed that line, they started to really make out with each other. Both felt extreme bliss and passion at that very moment.

From that day forward, they would sneak away together and have a lot of makeout sessions. It culminated in a sexual encounter where both women were naked and made each other have a tremendous orgasm. It truly was perfect for them but they also realized there was NO way they could ever let anyone know! Then the day came where Darby announced she was going to apply for the Deputy job in Plotsville. It was a tough moment for both women, but they knew it had to be done. Bobby Jo missed Darby after she left and it led her to eventually wind up in prison.

“Bobby Jo! Oh my goodness! You look great! Well, considering the circumstances…” Darby told her while giving her a big hug.

“You are as purty as evah! Wow, I never thought I would see you again… Wait, did you cut yo hair?” Bobby Jo blushed.

“Yeah, it was such a long time! Um, yes, I, um, cut my hair. Come on, let’s get out of here..” Darby told her. She didn’t want to tell her how her hair got shorter.

Both women walked through the courtyard and passed through the front gate. Once she passed through, Bobby Jo broke out in a happy dance, which made Darby laugh. Her friend was so happy and free. She was thrilled she was here to witness this moment. This was absolute perfect timing. They both made it to Darby’s horse and began to ride off.

“So, where am I taking you?” Darby asked, her friend riding right behind her. She actually enjoyed the feeling of Bobby Jo’s arms around her waist.

“Honestly, I am not sure. I think I better go back to Frankstown. That was my home before, well you know I was arrested.” Bobby Jo sighed.

“What were you arrested for anyway?” Darby asked.

“Prostitution.” Bobby Jo laughed. “I was caught with a politician and he called me a paid whore. So, off I went…” Bobby Jo explained. She went on to tell Darby how her life was very different than when they last were together in their hometown. She described how she couldn’t get a job, and she was feeling down on herself. She also told her that her father caught her having a lesbian affair with another woman in their barn, so she was banished from her home and she left town. She eventually ended up in Frankstown and got a job at the local saloon. That’s where she met Madam Olivia.

Madam Olivia was the owner of “Tumbleweed Saloon” that she inherited from her late husband who was killed in a bar fight. She was highly successful and had many women working there. She was a very bright woman, aged 42 with brown hair and average height of 5’4”. She used her savvy business skills to be the largest saloon in town, but she had a side business. She ran an underground brothel that attracted many men. Her girls were some of the best in this part of the world and she kept them all in line. She hired Bobby Jo and eventually managed to get her to be one of her ladies in the brothel. Bobby Jo was especially talented and made Olivia lots of money. Olivia was good to her girls, she herself was bisexual and if her girls ever got out of line, she had a way of making them regret it. She was a tough woman. None of the men tried to take advantage of her, and if they did, well, she was quite handy with a shotgun.

Darby couldn’t believe her friend turned to prostitution. She shook her head and wished things were better for Bobby Jo. She explained to her that if she had known, she would have taken her to Plotsville with her so she can find good clean work.

Bobby Jo laughed it off and said even though she sold her body for money, she enjoyed her work and she loved being around the other girls. It was what she was good at as she didn’t have a formal education and she had no interest in being a mother, or some rancher’s wife. She knew she was a sexy woman and decided to use her “assets” to earn a decent living.

“I do have to ask you something Bobby Jo….” Darby started.

“What is it deah?” Bobby Jo responded. She then leaned her head onto the back of Darby’s shoulder.

“While you were in prison, did you meet someone known as… La Diabla?” Darby asked nervously.

Bobby Jo grew nervous. She remembered her time with the outlaw. “Um, yeah…why do you ask?”

“Well, me and her had a run in. Let’s just say she told me things that you told her about me..” Darby mumbled. This was going to be tough. She did elect to not tell Bobby Jo how she was tortured.

“I’m sorry Darby… It is true. S-she got me to admit that, well, me and you had some…relations” Bobby Jo responded with trepidation.

“Why did you tell her? We were supposed to keep that a secret from everyone!” Darby told her.

“I know! I know! But I couldn’t help myself. She kind of tortured it out of me….” Bobby Jo whimpered. She was afraid to tell her former lover how she ended up revealing their secret.

“Tortured you? How?” Darby asked She just had to know.

“Well….” Bobby Jo began. She figured she might as well tell the truth. “She was already in prison when I arrived. She was in the cell next to me. She was nice to me. We ended up striking a friendship with each other… I told her where I grew up and all about muh life. You know me, I am a talker. Hehe..” she continued. “I even told her about you and how we grew up together. For some reason, she was REALLY interested about you when I said your name….”

Darby continued to guide the horse and gulped when listening to Bobby Jo’s story. So it was true. Bobby Jo told La Diabla all about her. She didn’t know what to think. She started to feel a betrayal.

“Then, one day after we were coming back from our exercise in the yard, she took me into the cell and held me down. I thought we were going to make out, because honestly, she is really purty…” Bobby Jo recounted. “…well, she started touching me. She asked me how close we were. I wouldn’t tell her how close, but she kind of sensed it and wanted me to admit it. She started touching me again. Not in a sexy way, but she tickled me. I feel really embarrassed tellin you this. I mean she REALLY REALLY tickled me. She got my underarms and had me screaming! She was so ruthless!”

Darby gulped. She remembered how ruthless the tickling could be. She started imagining Bobby Jo begging for mercy. She remembered whenever she gave a brief tickle to Bobby Jo when they were lovers, she always was rewarded with a hysterical giggle. Turns out, Bobby Jo is more ticklish than she was!

“She kept demanding I tell her and when she threatened to get my feet..well, there was just NO WAY I was going to let her touch them. I told her everything. I am so sorry..you know how ticklish I am…” Bobby Jo apologized. “The weird thing was, she never asked about you again. She actually thanked me for the information. Then she left me alone. I didn’t even get to finish the makeout session. For some reason, she was very happy with the information she got. Later on, I heard she escaped. It was weird. You two have a fight or something?”

“Yeah we did. I was the one who captured her and sent her to prison. As you know she escaped and we had a confrontation. She got away again, but before she did, she told me you told her all about us and what we like….” Darby told her. She was definitely not going to tell her she was tortured too, but she empathized with Bobby Jo’s tickle torture experience. “But that was in the past. I am glad you are out…”

“Me too…” Bobby Jo said as she leaned her head into Darby’s shoulder blade. She felt good that Darby didn’t hate her for exposing their most private secret.

The two made it to Frankstown and eventually made their way to the Tumbleweed Saloon. Darby tied her horse and the two went looked at the outside of the place. It was a standalone building, which was two stories tall. The 1st floor was of course the saloon, complete with the swinging doors. Darby looked up towards the second story and saw what appeared to be several rooms as there were multiple windows. To the side, there was some construction going on, probably to replace some of the wood paneling on the side. There was a few open spaces that looked like crawl holes and a ladder. She then walked up the steps with Bobby Jo and into the saloon. It was mid-afternoon and the place was not crowded at all. A few ranchers and cowboys were in there. There were a few ladies waiting tables and one was behind the bar. There was also a male bartender, who was there to make sure the ladies were safe.

“Is that you Bobby Jo?!!!!” a voice screamed out.

“Hiya Polly! Yeah, it’s little ol’ me! I am out finally!” Bobby Jo shouted back as she then hugged a woman who worked at the locale. “I missed you soo much!”

“We really missed you! Girl, welcome back! Hey, Olivia is in the back! Come come! Oh, who is ya friend?” Polly asked looking at Darby.

“This my friend Darby! We grew up together! She actually gave me a ride back here. She is really nice! And she is a Deputy!” Bobby Jo smiled. “Darby, can you wait right here while I go see Olivia?”

Darby nodded and watched her friend go to the back. She looked around the establishment, trying to get her bearings on everything. As a Deputy, she had to be aware of her surroundings. She looked at the patrons and looked at the pictures on the walls. She then found a seat and sat down, waiting for Bobby Jo to come back out. A minute passed. Then another 5 minutes. 10 minutes eventually passed and Darby was getting restless. She had to go on about her investigation. Then she saw Bobby Jo come out and walk over to her. Darby noticed that Bobby Jo’s demeanor had changed.

“Hey…um, I have to take care of some…business. Thank you for bringing me back. We will have to catch up later.” Bobby Jo said in a whisper.

“Bobby Jo, is somethin’ the matter? You seem..um, scared…” Darby asked as she stood up.

“No..I am ok. I just have to go in the back. I can’t explain, but have safe travels. Don’t be a stranger ok.” Bobby Jo gave her a quick hug and scampered to the back.

Darby was concerned about her friend. She was super bubbly and happy just a mere 10 minutes ago, now she was scared as a mouse trapped by a cat. Darby shook her head and wondered if Olivia was going to force Bobby Jo back into prostitution. Darby then left the premises and was about to go to her horse when she heard some voices on the side of the establishment. She carefully looked around the building and saw two women standing there, as though they were in an animated discussion. She didn’t know who they were, but one of them wasn’t too happy. Darby hid by the edge of the wall and tried to eavesdrop on the ladies.

“I told ya!! That Bobby Jo really messed up! Madam Olivia is really upset!” one woman said.

“Yeah!! Why would she bring a darn Deputy here to this place! What if La Diabla came by?! It would have been crazy!” the other woman said.

Darby’s eyes popped wide open. La Diabla? She has been here before? They were expecting her and knew her? Darby knew she had to figure out more about this place. Why would La Diabla be interested in a saloon, or a brothel? Darby waited for the ladies to finish their conversation and when they went back inside, Darby took off her cowboy hat, placed it by her horse, then went to the side of the building. She tried to find a spot to hide, or even enter. She realized the building was a lot longer than she thought. It was a two story establishment, but it was quite long as the building stretched far behind. That was probably where the brothel was! Darby then looked up, and saw the opening on the second floor that was still under construction. She then moved a ladder over to the opening and looked at her surroundings. Once she realized no one was looking, she climbed up the ladder and examined the crawl space. It looked like it was a ventilation shaft really. What really got her curious was, she could hear voices. It wasn’t coming from the saloon, but somewhere in the back. She thought she heard Bobby Jo’s voice. Darby figured, she would look in on her friend and perhaps find out more about La Diabla’s connection to this place!

Darby started to squeeze her frame inside the crawlspace. Even though she was of thin build, the space was still kind of tight. The building material wasn’t strong as it looks like a lot of the material was for ventilation. She carefully belly crawled through the space and the voices were getting louder. She knew she was getting closer. She finally made it to a spot and noticed there was a hole and she couldn’t crawl any further. But she looked inside the hole and saw there was a room underneath. The room had a rather large bed, with some furniture for clothes, a mirror and the walls painted red. She figured this might be one of the rooms where prostitutes took clients as the room was in the back of the establishment and had no windows. She then saw the door open up and a small group of women came into the room, including Bobby Jo!

Bobby Jo was led into the room, both arms locked with two other women. She had a look of concern on her face. As she was led into the room, the two escorts turned her around so that she faced the door and in walked Madam Olivia. Bobby Jo gasped as she saw her superior. Madam Olivia was wearing her dominatrix style clothing (1800s style) with a sharp red colored dress, black heels with fishnet stockings. She wore her feather boa that accentuated her bosom that looked as though it was going to pop out of her top. Bobby Jo saw Madam Olivia approach her and gulped when she felt a finger under her chin.

“Now my dear…you are VERY naughty! Like I told you before, I wanted to know why you were so careless before. You were caught with that man and sent to prison. Didn’t I tell you to be more careful? You should have never gone with him to his office. How could you be so stupid?” Madam Olivia scolded.

“I-I-I don’t know….He had asked me to come ovah there and he offered lots of money. I know we are supposed to perform our business here, but I couldn’t help myself..” Bobby Jo whimpered.

Madam Olivia’s eyes were livid! She ran a very careful and hidden brothel. The last thing she needed was her venture to be exposed. Frankstown did not take too kindly to whores as it was still largely a city in the shadow of the big church. “I can’t have ladies be so careless! You are one of my best girls and your idiocy hurt business. Then, of ALL things, you bring a Deputy here???? Are you insane???!!!”

“I-I’m sorry! She is my friend! We grew up together! She gave me a ride back here. She is really a nice woman..” Bobby Jo apologized profusely.

“Did you tell her what you do here?” Olivia’s eyes turned to slits.

“Um….um…I..I…told her I work at this saloon…” Bobby Jo mumbled.

“DID YOU TELL HER WHAT YOU DO HERE??!!!” Madam Olivia snapped.

“well…I said I just work here at this saloon! I didn’t tell her about what else we do here! I sweah!!….” Bobby Jo cried. She was truly scared of what was going to happen.

“I swear Bobby Jo, if you told that Deputy about my other business, I will skin you alive!” Olivia threatened. She was not lying either. Being arrested for running a brothel was a lengthy prison sentence. She would lose everything she ever worked for so she was willing to do anything to protect it. Even if it meant committing a crime such as murder.

Darby’s eyes popped opened! She just heard her friend get threatened and her natural instinct was to protect her! But she had to show restraint. She was in this crawlspace for a ventilation shaft, which was poorly constructed but held firm. If she was caught, then something bad could have happened to Bobby Jo. Plus, she had to focus on getting information on La Diabla.

“Now….it is time for you to get back into service.” Madam Olivia told Bobby Jo. “I know you just got out of prison today, but I need you to get working again. First, let me see if you have any….damage.” she told her. She then grabbed the prison shirt and ripped open the chest area, exposing Bobby Jo’s breasts. She looked at the size C bosom and licked her lips. It had been a long time since she got to see them. Every once in a while, her and Bobby Jo would have sexual parties. She then stroked her finger over the breasts.

“Eeep!” Bobby Jo shrieked. That touch tickled her!

“Ah yes…I forgot how ticklish you are. I love it! In fact, I think we need to get your body in the mood. Let’s rekindle your lust. You know how much you get turned on by getting tickled…” Madam Olivia sneered as she continued to stroke her fingers over the breasts. She loved how they jiggled.

“Madam! Please no!! I am sorry! Please don’t hehehe tickle me!” Bobby Jo shrieked. She started to struggle, but the other two ladies held her arms. She squealed as the undersides of her breasts were tickled and shook her chest. Bobby Jo remembered the times where Madam Olivia would tickle her a little to get her body more excited. This always seemed to work when she was going to bring in clients for other sexual activities. Most of the time, the tickles were quick which she liked because her body was hypersensitive to tickles. This was the first time she was somewhat restrained.

Darby’s eyes popped open as she saw Bobby Jo endure some tickles to her chest. She remembered the few times she got to tickle her when they were together, but it was always playful. The scene unfolding before her eyes was mesmerizing as she never witnessed someone get tickled for some time. She started to remember her own tickle torture at the hands of La Diabla, so she could sympathize with Bobby Jo. She knew she had to remain quiet, but she felt bad for her friend.

Madam Olivia continued the breasts tickling and was pleased with the strong reaction by Bobby Jo. She absolutely loved to tickle her little sex pet, but never got to prolong the torment. She wanted to really see how far she could take it. “Ladies, get her on the bed. I think lil’ Bobby Jo here needs to be punished for her sins….”

Bobby Jo tried to resist as she was then hoisted up and thrown onto the bed. The other ladies pounced on top of her, one on her chest, while the others began to tie her wrists to the headboard. They knew all about bondage as it was one of their favorite sexual activities. The ladies themselves were excited to see what was going to happen and to hold down the sexy Bobby Jo was going to be a thrill. Soon, Bobby Jo was on her back, wrists tied to the headboard and the ladies held her legs down.

Madam Olivia then sat on the bed next to Bobby Jo and looked into her eyes. “You are such a bad bad girl… You need to be punished. Now, these luscious titties of yours are really nice. But they are also very ticklish…” she cooed as her fingers lightly fluttered over the mounds. She loved watching her prey’s body writhe, trying to escape her fingers. She gazed upon the wiggling flesh, with her tongue slightly out of her mouth, her lips forming a devious smile and then she started to tickle the armpits causing poor Bobby Jo to burst out in strong laughter. She dug her fingers deeper into the shirt covered pits and relished the agony she was inflicting.

Bobby Jo was struggling like a wildcat on the bed when her armpits were being tickled. She may have had her shirt on, but the material didn’t prevent the ticklish sensations. Her mouth was wide open and laughter poured out with such force. She hated having her pits tickled. They were really sensitive so the sensations were very intense. She shut her eyes and tried her best to pull her arms down, but they were tied securely on the headboard. She tried to apologize through her laughter. “SSSSOOOORRRYYY!! HEHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE….”

Madam Olivia simply laughed. She just enjoyed making Bobby Jo suffer. She started to knead her fingers deeper into the pits and now her victim’s body was starting to buck. She shook her head and stopped her tickling. “Seems like someone is a VERY ticklish girl….she is so bad! I think I have to take off this shirt. Besides, you are not in jail anymore, so let’s get rid of it.” She then continued to rip away at the shirt, exposing Bobby Jo’s completely naked upperbody. She bit her lip as she stared at the creamy skin. She then lightly ran her fingers over the belly area and was delighted to feel the softness. Her fingertips continued a very light touch all around the ribs and up through the cleavage are and then back to the belly. But what she really enjoyed was the look of pure ticklish fear in Bobby Jo’s eyes.

Bobby Jo started to murmur ticklish sounds as she felt those fingers caressing her skin. She tried her best to not laugh because it seemed to only fuel Madam Olivia’s intent. But that feeling was so strong. She felt the goosebumps form on her skin and she felt the dam of tickle feelings will break through at any moment. She always loved soft caresses on her skin, but this was far different. “Please…..please….please…please….please….” she whimpered.

“Please what? You sure seem awfully nervous right now my dear…. You sound like you don’t want me to tickle you anymore. Is that true?” Madam Olivia smiled.

Bobby Jo’s lips were now straining as the fingers started to move a little faster over her skin. She knew that if she opened her mouth, she would not be able to stop the laughter. The fingers now hovered around her belly button. “noooooooooooooooooo……” she started to giggle. That skin was so sensitive.

“Be still!!!” Madam Olivia said in a tough tone. “If I want to touch you I will. Now, you better not laugh. In fact, if you can survive just 10 seconds of me touching this belly button, I will let you go. Ok?”

“Y-yes Mistress…” Bobby Jo said meekly. She knew she was doomed. There was no way she was going to survive her navel being tickled.

Madam Olivia looked at the exposed navel and took the very tip of her nail and quickly circled it around the outer edges of the belly button and smiled as Bobby Jo immediately exploded into laughter. She couldn’t even hold it for one second! She continued to stroke, twirl and tease that delicate skin. This was getting to be fun for her. She then started to stroke all over the skin of the delicate belly and watching Bobby Jo squirm like a worm even made her giggle a little.

Darby was witnessing this and started to feel bad for her friend. She remembered when La Diabla was tormenting her belly button and how it felt to be so helpless. Darby closed her eyes and started to recall the sensations across her stomach and her ribs. Then she remembered the ruthless assault on her armpits. Her body shuddered as the memory started to feel real again. She had to stop thinking about it before she made a noise and was caught spying on this event! Darby wanted to come down there and save Bobby Jo, but she decided it wouldn’t be a good idea at this time.

Bobby Jo continued to screech as her helpless belly was tickle assaulted. She tried to move her body around to avoid the fingers, but no matter where she moved the fingers found her. She couldn’t get away. Those fingers kept teasing her skin and she was losing her mind. Her eyes then shut tight and just let the laughter pour from her lips. She started to beg for mercy. She wanted the tickling to stop. But, what made her mind very confused was, she felt a familiar tingle between her legs.

Madam Olivia only laughed as she heard Bobby Jo’s begging. She loved Bobby Jo and she was her favorite girl. She started to look at the wigging breasts and licked her lips. The jiggling orbs were mesmerizing and she started to think that once she finished this teasing, she was going to take Bobby Jo into her private quarters and have her way with her. She could feel herself getting very aroused listening to the sweet laughter of her blond victim. She then snapped out of her trance and now she wanted to get Bobby Jo ready. “Someone hand me my feather…”

Bobby Jo tried to catch her breath as the tickling stopped. She tried to pull at her bonds again, but it was no use. She then made eye contact with Madam Olivia and she knew that look. It was a look that she was going to wind up naked soon and feel a lot of sexual pleasure. This turned her on and she started to moan. The tickling was torturous, but it was making her body hot. She then gasped as she saw a peacock feather in Madam Olivia’s hands. “W-what are you going to do with that?”

“I think you know…I think you like my tickles…” Madam Olivia cooed. “Now, let’s get those titties of your movin’….” She said then brought the fluffy peacock towards the jiggling breasts. The fronds of the feather started dancing across the nipples and she was pleased to see them immediately stiffen. She stroked the feather again across the tops of the breasts and not only did she love watching the breasts quiver, she heard a distinct moan. A moan she has heard many times from Bobby Jo. This really drove her crazy. She then wiggled the feather all over the breasts and then did a quick stroke across the belly.

Bobby Jo started to moan loudly with each stroke of the feather across her breasts. The sensation tickled her, but it was the type of tickle that got her insides mushy. She would giggle when the feather passed through her cleavage, then moan when it stroked her nipples. Then she started to laugh harder when the feather would stroke on the undersides of her mammaries. This feather teasing was driving her absolutely wild. Then she snickered when the feather teased her belly button.

“Aww….someone is getting a little giggly isn’t she?” Madam Olivia teased as she continued to stroke the feather over Bobby Jo’s upper body. The feather passed across the belly again, then wiggled on the sides then played with the two larger breasts that were swelling with lust and then across the pits. The noises Bobby Jo was making made Olivia crazy. Those cute noises went from laughter, to giggles, to moans, to some mewling like a newborn kitten. “Just a little giggle girl aren’t you?”

Darby couldn’t believe what she was watching! She was watching her friend get tickled and teased and by the sounds of it, very turned on. Darby watched the feather with great intensity. It reminded her of her own torment when she felt the owl feather of La Diabla. She remembered how that feather tickle destroyed her body. She gulped again as it was as though she felt the feather touching her right now. She could hear Bobby Jo’s mewling noises and Darby herself was also getting turned on. This whole scene was intense. She didn’t know what was going to happen, but she knew poor Bobby Jo was going to be turned inside out with lust.

Madam Olivia continued her feather teasing and she couldn’t take it anymore. She also smelled something in the air. She could smell Bobby Jo’s lust. Now it was time to have some fun. “You are such a naughty giggly girl…Getting hot and bothered are you? Good! Now, I think it is time for me to tease you between these legs of yours…”

Bobby Jo started to whimper and lick her lips. Her arousal was on 10 now and she whimpered as she felt the girls holding her legs removing her leather boots, sliding down her pants, now leaving her in her underwear. She felt her wetness and was actually holding her breath in anticipation. She looked at Olivia who had a look of desire in her own eyes. Bobby Jo never knew that being tickled so ruthlessly while her arms were tied could be so….erotic. Her underwear made it down to her calves and off her legs. Now, she was naked except for her socks.

“Oh my….what a very pretty pussy you have there..” Madam Olivia smiled. She loved at Bobby Jo’s love muscle and the blond pubic hair. She placed her hand on the wetness and felt Bobby Jo shudder from her touch. “Spread her legs and keep them open..” she told the other two girls.

Darby felt a lump in her throat as she watched her friend have her legs spread wide open, exposing her pussy. She actually saw just how turned on she was. Her eyes were fixated on the love muscle and Darby could have sworn she saw it pulsate. She didn’t know what to think. She remembered when it was her about to make love to Bobby Jo a long time ago. She remembered how special those moments were. Now, watching her friend get teased like this only made Darby get aroused.

Bobby Jo closed her eyes and took in the moment. Then her eyes popped open as she felt the peacock feather stroking between her legs! The feelings were intense as she felt the feather’s fronds touching her very sensitive area. Her mouth was wide open in shock. She didn’t know whether to laugh or moan. She never knew her own pussy was this ticklish! Soon the giggles started to flow from her lips. “s-s-s-stop! That tickles!”

“It does, does it? Kitchy kitchy koo….” Madam Olivia teased as she continued to stroke that peacock feather across the mound. She turned the feather sideways and then stroke the feather between the lips which only made her ticklish victim swoon in lust. Madam Olivia knew the effect this had on her toy because she has done this before with another ticklish woman in her past. She remembered how extra wet that woman was and she intended to get Bobby Jo bursting at the seams with pure unbridled lust. She continued her baby tickling talk and slowly stroke the feather over and over across the lips. “Such a ticklish pussy….tickle tickle…that’s right Bobby Jo, get this pussy wet for your Mistress..”

Bobby Jo started to grunt with each swipe of the feather. She couldn’t help but giggle with each stroke, and she couldn’t deny just how good it felt. She couldn’t even close her legs and her leg muscles strained but her legs were held tight. She closed her eyes and continued to mewl her pleasure. Her head arched back into the bed, her nipples were on fire and her pussy wanted release so bad. “Please….make me cum..I want to cum…..NOW!!!” she grunted.

“Not yet tickly girl….I am just getting you ready for customers later. I missed this pussy of yours. Look how wet you are. I am going to tickle this pussy until you feel like you are going to burst!” Madam Olivia teased as she now twirled the feather all across the clit. She loved the way the pussy twitched and the way Bobby Jo was straining for release. The feather stroking became hypnotic as it slowly stroked all over that pussy. She knew she had her tickle pet right where she wanted her. Extremely horny and ready to burst at any moment. She started debating whether to take Bobby Jo back to her quarters or save her for clientele for the evening. She thought, “hmmm…perhaps both..”

Darby’s mouth was wide open at this point. Before her eyes, she saw one of the most erotic scenes in her life. She was mesmerized by the feather swaying back and forth across her friend’s helpless pussy. She saw the way the feather twirled over that aroused clit. She heard the giggles and soft cooing of Bobby Jo and she knew she was going to explode any moment. Darby lost track of her mission and was consumed by the sensual scene. She felt her nipples getting harder and her arousal was increasing. She licked her lips as she held her breath in erotic excitement. She couldn’t take it anymore. The wetness between her legs was growing. She had to touch herself! She started to reach down to her legs and then her hand tried to get inside her jeans. Then she heard a noise. She didn’t know what it was, but when she almost got inside her jeans, the shoddy constructed vent collapsed!

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darby fell through the ceiling interrupting the sensual activities in the room. She landed with a hard thud on the floor of the room, shocking everyone in the room. She groaned in pain, then noticed everyone staring at her.

“WHAT IN TARNATION??!!! WHO ARE YOU???” Madam Olivia screamed as she stopped feathering Bobby Jo.

Darby tried to get to her feet, but she was swarmed by the other two girls in the room who knocked her off balance and piled on top of her. She tried to struggle but couldn’t get free. “Get….ooomph… off o me!”

“Flip her over!! Hold her still!” Madam Olivia screamed directions.

Darby soon found herself on her belly, and her arms were forced behind her back. She felt ropes being secured around her wrists and was unable to get her hands free. She tried kicking her legs, but one of the girls, laid across her legs, so she couldn’t get free. Then she felt rope being wrapped around her knees, then her ankles. She continued to squirm, but it was no use. She was captured! She then felt herself get flipped over on her back and saw a gun being pointed at her face!

“One more move and I will blow that pretty face right off your head!” Madam Olivia threatened. She had a look of rage in her eyes. An intruder made it into her building and she was not too happy. “Put her in that chair!”

Darby grunted as she was forced up and carried over into a chair. With her arms behind her, she had no leverage. The chair was plush, with armrests and a seat cushion that matched the décor of the room, red color. She struggled as her ankles were now being strapped to what looked like a small serving table make out of wood. “I am telling you! LET ME GO!!!”

Madam Olivia still had an angry look on her face as she looked at the intruder. She then put her face right into Darby’s. “WHO ARE YOU??!!!”

“Hey, I recognize her! She is Bobby Jo’s friend! She’s a……Deputy…” one of the girls said. That girl was Polly.

Madam Olivia’s eyes went into shock! A deputy? Someone from law enforcement was spying on her?! On what she does? What she was doing to Bobby Jo??!! She put her gun down and then picked up her peacock feather again. “Bobby Jo, is this yo friend?”

Bobby Jo looked up at Darby and knew this was not going to go well. She was still on edge from having her pussy tickled, now her friend was in the clutches of her Mistress. She meekly nodded her head yes because she knew she couldn’t lie. “Yeah..she is. Can you let her go?”

“Let her go???!!! Are you crazy?? I am not…….going…..to……let……her…….GO!” Madam Olivia said and with each word, stroked the peacock feather across the throbbing pussy of Bobby Jo. She wanted to make sure her pet remained on high arousal. Then a plan came to her mind. This could be an interesting scenario after all.

“Leave her alone…” Darby mumbled. She knew she was trapped and didn’t want to keep watching her friend get teased like that.

“My, my my….sure seems like you were spying on me Deputy… Now, why would you do that?” Madam Olivia cooed.

“Look, you need to let me go! I am an officer of the law and what you are doing is highly illegal!” Darby spat trying to exhibit some kind of control, even though she was tied up.

“Illegal? Now what am I doing that is so illegal? You just happened to crash in literally on a little fun time with me and my girls. Now, why were you spying on me? Weren’t you supposed to leave when Bobby Jo here told you she had business to take care of?” Madam Olivia asked. She stopped feathering Bobby Jo and slowly sauntered her way over to Darby. She then leaned down and was on her knees next to Darby’s head, where she could see Darby’s tied ankles and looking further, a naked and heavily aroused Bobby Jo!

“I was not spying!” Darby grimaced. She continued to try and get her hands free, but she knew even if she did, her ankles were still tied up, Bobby Jo was tied up and she was outnumbered.

“Oh no? So how did you end up in my ventilation shaft? You destroyed it by the way so the fellas who were building it will be quite upset…” Madam Olivia whispered in Darby’s ear. “So, why were you spying Deputy? Hmmm….. I think I know. I think you were trying to see what was happening to Bobby Jo… I don’t blame you, look at her….”

Darby cringed with the whispers in her hear which tickled a little. She also looked forward and saw poor Bobby Jo still strapped down and her legs wide open, her pussy pulsating with lust. “Let us both go. She is muh friend….”

“Mmmmm…hmmmm….a friend I bet. So if you weren’t trying to get a glimpse of sweet little naked Bobby Jo over there, why were you spying?” Madam Olivia cooed into Darby’s ear.

Darby winced as she felt the warm breath in her ear. “I said, I was not spying. I suggest you let me go. Tying up a deputy is not something you want to do. You really don’t want me to talk to your town’s Sheriff and bring this place down do you? Let me go, and I will be on my way…” Darby tried to reason.

“You know Deputy….I don’t think you will be going anywhere. It was you that broke the law, not me. You know…” Madam Olivia started as she looked down Darby’s body. “…I think I have a very fun way to get you to talk and tell me why you were spying. I wonder deputy..I think you need to be a little more comfy. Perhaps I should remove those boots of yours…”

Darby’s eyes popped open! Her boots to be removed? She knew what that meant! “Um…no, I am fine. I am comfy the way I am. Come on, you have to let me go…” Darby then started to struggle in her bonds to no avail.

“Tsk tsk tsk.. you are such a rude guest. First you sneak into my ventilation shaft, then you crash into a very private session. Now you refuse my hospitality? Well deputy, I will remove those boots of yours and I think….” Madam Olivia paused for dramatic effect. “I think I will take this sweet feather of mine and tickle yer feet until you tell me why you are spying. I bet you are probably really ticklish on those feet of yours….”

“Um..n-no I am not! Listen, you need to set me free. I will bring down the law on you! Do not touch me and set me free right now!” Darby started to stammer. She did not want her feet tickled!

“You sound very nervous there Deputy. I will give you one…last…chance. Why were you spying on me?” Madam Olivia grinned now looking Darby right in her eyes. She got excited when she saw Darby starting to stammer and shake her head. “well…ladies, remove her boots!” she commanded her girls.

The girls excitedly got on their knees by Darby’s ankles and stared at the boots. They wanted to see their Mistress have a little fun with these trapped feet. They loosened the ropes a little, then grabbed the tip of the boots and started to pull down. The boots started to slide down the leg and they felt it come off Darby’s heels. Then with a quick tug, the boots came off and they were rewarded with the sight of Darby’s gray sock covered feet. They put the boots down on the ground and smiled when they saw the helpless feet wiggle nervously.

Madam Olivia then stood up and walked her way over towards Darby’s trapped feet. She looked at one of the boots on the ground, picked it up and gasped! “Wow! How big are your feet??? This is not a normal size for a woman!” she laughed. She looked inside the boot and saw the size 11. “ELEVEN?? Wow, you shave some big feet Deputy…” she laughed knowing it was embarrassing her. “You know, where are my manners? I haven’t even introduced myself..” she smiled as she sat down right in front of Darby’s soles. “Hello big feet, my name is Olivia, Madam Olivia to be formal.” She then “shook” Darby’s foot as though she was shaking a hand.

Darby twitched nervously as her foot was being grabbed. She remembered how her delicate feet were tormented just a few days earlier. She also didn’t like having the size of her feet ridiculed either. “My name is Deputy Darby Reeves of Plotsville and stop touching muh feet!”

“Deputy Darby Reeves of Plotsville! Nice to meet ya.. now, I think I need to see what is inside these socks of yours. Probably some very…very sensitive feet…” she giggled. She then grabbed the tip of the sock and started to pull them off Darby’s left foot. The socks slid off the heel easily, exposing that tender pink flesh. She got more excited as the sock slowly slid off the arch, then the ball of the foot and then with a quick tug, off the toes. She gasped as she saw the sole of the left foot. What amazed her was the obvious tenderness of the sole. She never saw anything like it. “My my my…. Your foot looks incredibly soft! I think this is the softest foot I have ever seen.”

Darby’s heart began to race! Her foot was exposed and she knew what was going to happen to her. Fear started to grip her body because it was just days earlier, her feet were tickle tortured by La Diabla. She saw the peacock feather waving in the air close by her sole. “N-now Olivia…I-I suggest you stop w-what you’re doing and let m-me g-go. You do not want to do this to an o-o-officer of t-the l-law…” she stammered. Her toes clenched in fear and then she grunted again when she felt the other sock being pulled off!

Madam Olivia was very amused at the pathetic whimpers of Darby. Her eyes were fixated on the second sock being pulled off, revealing the soft pink skin of the right foot. She wanted to prolong the mental anguish of her victim, making cooing noises as more foot flesh was revealed. Once the sock came off the toes of the right foot, she tossed the sock over her shoulder and then put her hand to her chest. “Oh my goodness! Look how precious your feet are!! For such large feet, they are perfect! Girls, aren’t these feet precious?” she said to the other ladies who were really enjoying the plight of the Deputy. “Bobby Jo…look at your friend’s feet….”

Bobby Jo was witnessing this entire confrontation and was in shock. It was already bad enough she was incredibly aroused, but watching her former lover get tied up, her boots removed, her socks taken off, exposing the softest pink skin ever only drove that arousal. She never paid close attention to Darby’s feet before, but now that they were being focused on in this session, she could see their beauty. She started to wonder how soft the feet were and judging by Darby’s grunts and whimpers she knew those perfect soles had to be incredibly ticklish. More wetness was manufactured and she licked her lips. She felt the urge to see those feet tickled.

“Now, this is our last chance Deputy Darby….tell me why you were spying on me? You have no warrant and you never met me. So why spy?” Madam Olivia asked while waving the peacock feather right next to the trapped soles.

Darby’s body was on complete edge now! She could feel the air caressing her exposed soles by the peacock feather. She started to whimper and wiggle her feet. She did not want to be tickle tortured again! Her fear was causing her eyes to well up because she knew she was not going to be able to hold out under another tickle assault. “Please…please don’t…”

“Don’t what? Go on…say the word….or you will get it worse than I already have planned.” Madam Olivia grinned.

Darby hung her head in shame. She knew the inevitable was about to happen. She started to prepare her mind to not tell the reason she was spying. To learn the whereabouts of La Diabla. The way the feather was waving in the air was the most frightful sight. “…please…don’t………” Darby then paused. She took a deep breath. “…………tickle muh feet…..”

“There you go!! But I AM going to………………………TICKLE……………………….yer feet… kitchy kitchy!” Madam Olivia teased then started to stroke the feather really lightly across the soles. She was rewarded with some giggles and could see Darby trying to hold in her laughter. She only smiled as she saw the feet shaking in terror and she hoped Darby would hold it in. Because it would be that much more satisfying to force outrageous laughter. She then stroked the feather across the toe tips and she got her reward.

Darby exploded in laughter when the feather tickled across her toes. She did her best to hold in the laughter but her feet were too sensitive. Her head lurched back against the plush chair and closed her eyes in ticklish agony. She started to beg for the tickling to stop as the feather danced across her arches. Her eyes opened and she saw that look again. The look of a tormentor truly enjoying torturing her. She prayed she would never get tortured like this again after her La Diabla experience and her she was. Shock after ticklish shock ripped through her spine and she was laughing very hard. That peacock feather was evil.

Madam Olivia started whistling as she tickled the helpless soles. She loved the sound of Darby’s laughter. She was still in awe of this moment. She had a Sheriff’s deputy trapped, tied down and tickling her feet with a feather. She used tickling as foreplay, but now she was using it as torture and it thrilled her. She took the feather slipped it between the trembling toes and when she pulled it out, she enjoyed looking at Darby’s now spasming body. She did that feather swipe again and the body started to writhe in agony. A wicked smile formed on her face as she proceeded to draw the feather through each toe crevice, all 8 of them and each time it seemed to be more intense to her victim. She was in nirvana. She could tickle these feet forever.

Darby started to beg uncontrollably as the feather was destroying her will. “PLEASE STOP!! PLEASE!!! YOU HAVE TO STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP” she screamed as the feather was now stroking the meaty undersides of her toe, a particularly sensitive spot for her.

Madam Olivia then stopped her feathering and chuckled to herself. She looked at Darby trying to compose herself in the chair. She was on her side and her head was on the chair armrest. Madam Olivia could see her sucking in air and she simply shook her head. “Why Deputy…you sure is ticklish… I mean, you have got to have THE most ticklish feet in the West… Bobby Jo, did you know your friend here was THIS ticklish on her feet?”

Bobby Jo broke out of her trance. She was mesmerized by the feather tickling the barefeet of Darby. She never knew Darby was that ticklish. She tickled Darby’s sides a few times, but never her feet. It was amazing. She saw Darby so weak, so helpless and begging for mercy. Darby was always the strong one. How she could defeat anything! Darby was a hero! Now she was falling apart from having her feet tickled. It really started to turn Bobby Jo on seeing her friend so ticklish. Her own lust was on edge. She was aching for release at this point. “No..I-I never knew she was so….ticklish” she moaned.

“Well as you can see, she is REALLY ticklish on these feet of hers. I bet you would love to hear her laugh some more…” Madam Oliva said with a huge smile. She could see the lust on Bobby Jo’s face. An idea came to her head, but she had to tend to business first. “So are you gonna tell me why you were spying?”

Darby started to cough as she tried to recover. She managed to sit upright again and saw Madam Olivia put the peacock feather down. Perhaps her torture was over! “I..I wasn’t spying on you. I sweah…”

“Oh is that so? Then how did you end up in the ventilator shaft? Hmmmmm” Madam Olivia taunted.

“Well I..I was just…..” Darby was trying to figure out an excuse. “I was..um, what are ya doing?” she gulped as she looked forward. She saw Madam Olivia wiggling her red painted long nails in the air.

“I think I will call my nails, truth motivators… I think you better tell me the truth young lady..or my nails will get the truth from your soul.. or should I say, soles? hehehe” Madam Olivia threatened and then looked at Darby’s feet.

Darby started to stammer and twitch nervously in her seat. She did not like the feather tickling her feet, those nails would be worse! “Imma tellin’ you… I wasn’t spying on you!!!” she cried out.

“Liar….” Madam Olivia laughed as she then raked her nails up and down the soles. She was amazed how her nails would sink into the tender flesh and it brought out the most hysterical laughter she has ever heard. Her fingers spidered up and down the feet tickling the heels all the way to the balls of the feet. She started to get a little frustrated because Darby kept moving violently. “Girls, hold her legs down will ya?”

The two girls happily walked over and each pressed down on Darby’s shins, holding them still so she couldn’t move her legs. They were enjoying what was happening. They loved seeing Bobby Jo get tickled silly, but seeing a Deputy being reduced to a giggling mess was far more arousing. One of the girls, Polly, wished she was tickling those perfect meaty soles of Darby. She hoped her Mistress would give her the chance.

“Now, where was I? Oh that’s right..tickle tickle tickle…” Madam Olivia teased as she resumed her tickle assault on the soles with her nails. She kept her fingers still and slowly raked her nails up and ten down the fleshy bottoms of the feet and loved the sight of Darby’s eyes bugging out. She started to hope Darby would never tell her what she wanted, she could do this forever.

Darby’s upper body continued to twist and turn as she felt those nails from Hell torturing her feet. La Diabla’s nails were not this sharp so the sensations was far worse. Tears started to well up in her eyes and she knew she just had to make it stop. “OK!!! I WILL TELL YA!!”

Madam Olivia looked a little disappointed, but felt pride that she made Darby crack so quickly. “Well my beautiful Deputy, why were you spying on me?” she asked while keeping her nails close by the quivering soles.

So, will Darby tell her the true reason of spying? Or will she escape her ticklish plight and rescue her friend too? Will she find out what happened to La Diabla? These questions will be answered soon in part 4. Stay tuned. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

My God, this has become one of my favorite series of all time. You have outdone yourself. The details are incredible

Wow, keep it up. :)

Sounds like that Older woman wants a shot at tickling her feet too.

Thanks for all the great comments and feedback! It only motivates me to continue. Part 4 will be up soon, stay tuned!

Thought I commented already. Oh well, great tale, well told.
I have a feeling La Diablo and Mistress are going to cross feathers soon enough...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back