• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worried I'm not ticklish

Are you really worried about not being ticklish?
Are you worried she doesn't have fun and this diminishes your chances to tie and tickle her, which is what you really want.

Get a metal fork out, turn around, and gently drag it down your sole. That's a pretty good indicator.

Just tell your girlfriend to tickle you, then you'll see if you're ticklish before going through with the session.

If she's not into tickling, perhaps it will be awkward at first. But as long as you continue, she will get more experienced and will maybe start enjoying it, and also being more “effective”. Give it a go, and let us know how it goes.

Hopefully she’s a good tickler because some inexperienced lers aren’t as good at finding tickle spots and reading reactions. If she has nails that can help. I would say maybe be blindfolded as well? That can help increase the tickling sensations.. If you’ve never been tickled you might be surprised at how sensitive you are if she’s good and tries out different spots.

A lot of girls who say they hate being tickled associate it with childhood torture where it happened without out their consent and they felt victimized and embarrassed by their own involuntary reactions.

What I've found is that some (although not all) of these same girls can be persuaded to change their mind about it, if you explain that they just haven't been tickled properly, i.e. in a way that's not overwhelming, that's based on their consent and that will also be fun. You tell them you want to re-wire how they experience being tickled. You might be surprised. But they have to like you first. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back