• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My dog has cancer :(

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I just heard from Blossom's doctor. Her biopsy came back and she has what's called a transitional cell carcinoma, which they think has already invaded her lympho-vascular system.

He gave me the number of an oncologist to call, and they will hopefully be able to treat her with chemo/radiation... but it's really bad news.

My father just died of cancer five months ago. I'm pretty shaken.

What the fuck. Honestly this is the worst news I've heard all year. I'm so sorry Jeffrey. I'll be thinking of you guys and holding out hope for some painless and positive outcomes. Anything I can do to help let me know. This really sucks. :(

Always

see your posts and think of you. this one brought tears to my eyes, your lovely pet, has been with you a too short time, but
it was the best time of her life, we don't have our pets for very long, and we outlive them usually, they bring joy and happiness.
Blossom may not have time but just let her know we are thinking of her and will miss her too!
MrsKansas

So sorry to hear this. Sending positive vibes your way in hopes that Blossom will pull through

Jeff., I'm so sorry about this.
]
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Blossom.

I'm very sorry to learn about this.

Sending positive thoughts and best wishes to you and Blossom.

I'm really very sorry to hear this, Jeff; I hope for the best for you.

I just heard from Blossom's doctor. Her biopsy came back and she has what's called a transitional cell carcinoma, which they think has already invaded her lympho-vascular system.

He gave me the number of an oncologist to call, and they will hopefully be able to treat her with chemo/radiation... but it's really bad news.

My father just died of cancer five months ago. I'm pretty shaken.

I can hardly express how sad this makes me feel. I am really, really sorry, my friend :sadcry:

I'm very sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with both of you, and I hope Blossom will make it through.

So sorry Jeff. I'll keep hoping for the best my friend.

Fight that shit, Jeff.
Don't let the fucker win this time.
Dogs are better people than people. They're worth the struggle.
Make it rue the day it ever decided to fuck with you and yours.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back