• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle writing/fantasies with odd reaction

Ita24

TMF Regular
So some nights I just get an idea for a tickling fantasy in my head and I just write for as long as my imagination will take me. My tickling fantasies do turn me on and cause immediate arousal that lasts pretty much the entire time I'm writing. I get so entrenched in it and it's really a euphoric experience.

My stories almost always have the person being tickled naked. Main reason being because I think it's the best way to be tickled if you're ticklish all over. It also is more arousing. Being aroused by the tickling is one of the fun things about the stories for me. Here's the weird thing for me, I have absolutely no desire to act on that arousal. Not in the stories or in reality.

There came a point in my last story where the guy was being tickled by his girlfriend and as she was tickling him, he became aroused. Now, the way I wanted it to go would be that she would notice his arousal and there'd be some playful teasing about it, but the content would remain just tickling. Although I keep my stories to myself, I felt this pressure at that point in the story that I needed to include a sexual moment because that's what most people would expect at that point in the story. The guy is fully aroused and naked, she is noticing etc etc. So I wrote it in because it felt like the "normal" progression of things. When I wrote it, I swear my arousal in reality completely faded. It was gone. I felt so bleh. That moment did absolutely nothing for me. So I got back to tickling and it all came rushing back.

This is why I don't think I'm asexual, but that I'm somewhere on that scale. I do have romantic desires, and I do get turned on, but at least right now in my life, I love just sitting with the arousal and have no desire to act on it.

I have started to write stories to my husband via text when he goes to work, it lasts about an hour a day and it just a continual story, I tend to end it everyday on a cliff hanger lol, it is erotic when I'm writing it but I know its a real turn on for him, it's a really good innocent way of sharing your fantasies, we love it, it also means that when he comes home from work it's a talking point that we both can share and enjoy, there is also the anticipation of when or if it's going to happen for him in reality!!, tickling does not always end up in sex for us, but it can be incorporated, again that's the anticipation for us both...will it ...wont it? I'm not into tickling as such myself, it a new experience for me but I am happy to accomodate my husbands fantasies and needs, but it really is all to do with just your own fantasy and what you may want to partake in one day yourself, who knows you may step away from the writing and jump right into your own story...keep on going it's fun!!!

Ita24 – I think you answered your own question when you mentioned you switched from serving your impulse to writing based on what you guessed others would expect. I can't imagine there's any reason to do that, aside from attempting to understand and please a particular audience. Even then, though, it must seem like a chore or a challenge unless you've considered and fathomed the meaning of those actions yourself on some level.

If you're sexually aroused when writing about things other than copulation, then you're clearly not asexual. Sexual penetration has sometimes fascinated me in its way, but I've come to regard it as one of many erotic interests; nothing more (except, of course, the traditional way to procreate).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back