• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And what does she say?

Quite certain they're speaking Italian (or Spanish possibly), you can hear him say "cuanto" in the beginning. As for what she's saying, I don't know.

I can confirm it's Italian. Can't hear the dialogue in the beginning clearly, but while she was getting tickled, I heard her say "Basta", which means "Stop", or "Enough".

These are Italian Renfaires taken at the Canneli faire so def italian

Of the hundreds of renfair videos out there over the years I think this one is still hands down the best. In the beginning he's just teasing her toes with the feather, making her laugh pretty good to be sure. Someone is grabbing her sides too and she's definitely reacting but at that point it's still a pretty standard "ticklish girl at renfair" video. But the moment right around the :50 mark when he puts down the feather and switches to his fingertips and nails is when things get kicked up a notch and and she just completely loses it. Her poor feet aren't just ticklish, they're EXTREMELY ticklish. And they're not small either (I'm a sucker for the larger feet/average-sized girl combo) so she's probably a little self conscious about them, which probably psychologically makes them even more ticklish. When she tries to curl her toes, and then throws her head back in ticklish agony. Man, that's when *I* lose it. lol. She so cute too, girl next door type, probably at that moment questioning every decision she made that day. "It's a renaissance fair" they said. "It'll be fun" they said. Next thing you know she's trapped in some medieval device with men hell-bent on tormenting the bottoms of her feet. The extreme ticklishness of her soles and her genuine reactions combined with legitimately talented ticklers who know what they're doing...it just all comes together in this video.

IS there a better renfair video out there? If so, please link!

I always find these Renfaire videos a bit hit and miss, but this one was as good as I have seen.

Of the hundreds of renfair videos out there over the years I think this one is still hands down the best. In the beginning he's just teasing her toes with the feather, making her laugh pretty good to be sure. Someone is grabbing her sides too and she's definitely reacting but at that point it's still a pretty standard "ticklish girl at renfair" video. But the moment right around the :50 mark when he puts down the feather and switches to his fingertips and nails is when things get kicked up a notch and and she just completely loses it. Her poor feet aren't just ticklish, they're EXTREMELY ticklish. And they're not small either (I'm a sucker for the larger feet/average-sized girl combo) so she's probably a little self conscious about them, which probably psychologically makes them even more ticklish. When she tries to curl her toes, and then throws her head back in ticklish agony. Man, that's when *I* lose it. lol. She so cute too, girl next door type, probably at that moment questioning every decision she made that day. "It's a renaissance fair" they said. "It'll be fun" they said. Next thing you know she's trapped in some medieval device with men hell-bent on tormenting the bottoms of her feet. The extreme ticklishness of her soles and her genuine reactions combined with legitimately talented ticklers who know what they're doing...it just all comes together in this video.

this is a classic video, legitimately it is very delicate on the feet. it is also noted that her white sneakers are positioned to the side (behind the stocks), she probably never imagined that they would be removed at a fair.
This is one of the best tickle clips I have in my files, and even though she is probably much older today, I would not hesitate to call her to my show (walking the plank)

I can confirm it's Italian. Can't hear the dialogue in the beginning clearly, but while she was getting tickled, I heard her say "Basta", which means "Stop", or "Enough".

thanks man

Wow I watched this all the way through for the first time last night after my earlier post. Or maybe this link is to a longer version? I don't remember them ever bringing out the ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES, HA! These guys are masters, lol. They just give up the pretense that this is a "renaissance fair" and it's olden times or whatever, and were just like screw it, we've got probably the most ticklish woman we're ever going to have in this situation and we better make the best of it. And YES rmsehow, the fact that she had her sneakers off to the side, and I presume socks, means her already perfectly ticklish feet were extra ticklish having been encased in socks and sneakers right before. The problem with a lot of the ren fair videos is that some of the women are wearing sandals without socks before they get in the stocks, which as anyone can tell you does not sort of "prime" the soles like a good pair of socks does.

MAN, again, this video is SO good. Talented ticklers who don't let up and slowly escalate to the highest level of tickling (the electric brushes), an extremely ticklish girl, and feet in the absolute perfect condition. Whatever day and year this almost 20 years ago, it all came together here.

BRAVO to whoever made this out there! :judges:

I don't know exactly what's being said in this clip but I've seen compilations where there were subtitles in English. If the subtitles are correct, then the general plot of most if not all of these clips is that they are reading from some manual of "punishments" for crimes like trespassing or not saluting a flag. The punishments are, of course, tickling, and on various parts of the body and with different tools. They finally get the woman to say she's sorry or something like that, so they need to write a certificate that she is indeed sorry. But the parchments have not arrived, so they "write" on her feet with quills. Then they have to scrub it off, so they start with old-fashioned brushes. Finally, they say they invented a time machine and brought back a more efficient scrubbing tool from the future and proceed to clean the "ink" off with electric toothbrushes. I'm seriously not making this up. As far as what the woman is saying, she's usually rating each punishment as they go along.

I know of one that is arguably better, IMO of course. And it is literally called "Best Renfaire Tickling Video Ever". I had it in my PH collection, but it got deleted with all the other videos during the purge.
Fortunately, you can google this one out fairly easy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back