• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kim's Revenge FFF/FF Work in progress

TurnkeyTed

Kim's Revenge FFF/FF

Kim was having a drink with two friends after a long day shopping all three were shattered and so decided to just relax and have a long chat as they were chatting away Kim suddenly stopped talking Kelly looked at her "You ok hun" Kim's eyes where just staring at someone Natasha looked at what Kim was looking at then Kim muttered under her breath "I dont believe it look whos walked in" Natasha said "Whos walked in " Kim looked at both girls "Beccy my old boss god I hate her the way she acts the way she talks to people the way she thinks she's always right and an answer for everything" both Kelly and Natasha looked at Beccy and said "Dont let her ruin our day ignore her" Kim smiled " Yeah your right I won't let her ruin our day" all three girls carried on enjoying a few drinks and laughing but then Beccy walked past the table" Oh god I thought I could hear you no one could forget that squawk or as you'd call it laughing" gave all three a look of disgust and went to another table looked again at them smirked and shook her head, All three girls were furious Kelly said "Shes got some nerve looking at us like that" Natasha said "She needs to be taken down a peg or two...." Kim looked across at Beccy and then looked at her friends "I have an idea". About an hour past and Beccy got up and went to the toilet Kim gave the girls the nod as they followed Beccy into the toilets Beccy was washing her hands as Natasha saud "God Kim's annoying so selfish she's not paid for one drink Kelly said "Yeah always scrounging" to which Beccy laughed "Well your both idiots for buying drinks" as she went to walk out the door Kim came in "Hello Beccy " Beccy stopped then started walking backwards "Oh Kim hi " Kim looked at her two friends "Grab her we need to have a little chat !!!" With that both girls grabbed her arms and pinned her to the wall she tried to scream but Kim put hrr hand over her mouth Beccy was trying to fight them off Kimmeridge starred into Beccys eyes "I think we need to have a chat look at you so up yourself thinking your always right like butter wouldn't melt no your not going to scream your going to listen I don't like you and there's something I've always wanted to do " Beccy squealed as Kim put her hand under Beccys shirt and stroked her belly Beccy flinched Kim grinned "Get her in the floor" with that Kelly and Natasha wrestled her to the ground and held both arms above her head as Kim straddled her hips and still had her hand over Beccys mouth and with her free hand pulled her shirt over her belly to just above her lower ribs she took her hand away Beccy gasped "KIM GET OFF ME GET OFF ME NOW LOOK YOUVE MADE YOUR POINT OK JUST GET OFF ME!!!!" Kim looked at her friends "Hold her tight" looked at Beccy " This is going to be fun I've always wanted to do this tell me ha e you ever heard of the typewriter" Before Beccy could ask Kim began digging her nails into Beccys ribs which made her jump out her skin and explode into hysterics "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD STTTAAAAHAAAP TICKLING MEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT MYYYY RIIIIHIIIIIBS HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSESTTTAAAAHAAAPPLEEEEEEAAAAASSSESTTTAAAAHAAAPIIIITHAHAHANOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOAAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAASTTTAAAAHAAAP!!!!" Beccy was screaming begging pleading her upper body twisting and turning then it stopped Kim looked and smiled she always wanted to get Beccy" You cross my path again and we are going to get you " all three girls got up and left the toilets Beccy scared and exhausted quickly pulled her shirt down and left the toilets and bar quickly she hated being tickled even for a short time as Kim shouted across the bar "See you soon Beccy" Beccy gulped and left, as she left she bumped in her sister Sarah " Hey hun you ok?" Beccy shook her head Sarah looked concerned "Saw you fly out the door whats the matter" Beccy saud "Nothing just Kim was in there" Sarah saw that her sister was upset and got annoyed she said "Wait there " Beccy tried to stop her but Sarah was already inside she saw Kim and her friends " Oi Kim what have you said to my sister " all three looked at eachother and grinned Kim saud "Nothing Sarah nothing at all" Sarah scowled at them" Leave her alone ok that's a warning" the three girls just starred as Sarah left. Beccy saw Sarah come back out and asked her what happened Sarah said "Told them to leave you alone" in the bar all three girls were angry "Who the hell does she think she is threatening us" Kelly said "Yeah maybe she needs to be taken down a peg or two to" Kim was about to say something then looked at Natasha who smiled whilst wiggling her fingers Kim smiled at her friends "Maybe they both need taking down a peg or two!!!!"
A few days past and Sarah and Beccy were round Sarahs House the doorbell rang Beccy said "Ill get it" went to the door" suddenly Beccy ran into the lounge "ITS......." as Kim Kelly and Natasha came running in behind her Sarah got up "WHAT THE ..... ." as Kim shouted at Natasha "Grab her !!!!" As Kim and Kelly grabbed Beccy and pinned her to the floor Both girls screaming to be let go Kim straddled Beccys hips as Kelly pinned her arms above her head looked at a struggling Sarah screaming "GET OFF MY SISTER!!!!!" Beccy was screaming begging pleading to be let go "PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DONT OHHH GOD DONT HURT ME !!!" Kim and Kelly looked at each other Kim looked at Beccy "Oh I'm not going to hurt you so lets tie your sister up first" with that Kim got off Beccy and hooked Sarahs legs as Natasha and Kim got her on the sofa both girls screaming as Kim now straddling Sarah's hips as Natasha handcuffed her wrists above her head her legs trying to kick as Kim lifted up Sarahs top to expose her soft white tummy looked at Beccy who was shaking her head desperately trying to get away from Kelly but was too strong Kim looked at Sarah"Have you heard of the typewriter!!!!" Sarah said "The Whaaa.....HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOO NOOOHOT MYYYY TUMMMMMMHEEEEEEYYYYY HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOHOT MYYYY RIIIIHIIIIIBS
!!!!!" her body thrashing around as Kim started digging her fingers into Sarahs extremely ticklish ribs and scribbling all over her soft smooth tummy Beccy was spluttering begging pleading shrieking for Kim to stop tickling Sarah Sarah was unbearably ticklish ever since she was little Kim and Natasha were laughing at her " OH SARAH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RUDE AND I DO LOVE TO TICKLE COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO SARAH WHOS TICKLISH WHOS TICKLISH SARAH!!!" Sarah was thrashing around screaming howling shrieking begging pleading tears were rolling down her face hysterical laughter filled the house as Kim was relentless spidering poking probing all over her ticklish tummy and ribs Kim laughed "OH SARAH YOUR NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU YOUR TUMMY IS SOOOOOO TICKLISH AHHHHHH COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO MAYBE ILL TICKLE YOUR SISTER NOW" Sarah screamed "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT MYYYY SISTER NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO DONT TICKLE HER PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE LEEEEEHEEEEAVE MYYYY SIHIIISTER ALLLLOOOOOHOOOONE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!" Beccy looked up at Kelly "NO NO PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE NOOOHOT THAAAAT PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE NOOOHOT THHAAAAHAAAT!!!!!" as Kim told Natasha to hold Sarah down as she got off her lap Sarahs belly and body thrashing bouncing shaking still giggling as Kim straddled Beccys hips Beccy was squirming squealing and whimpering as Kim ran her fingers over her ribs under her shirt making Beccy scream and explode into hysterics "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MAAAAKEEEE IIIIT STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE IIIIII BEEEEEHHHEEEEG YOOOOUUHOOOOO STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT NOOOHOT MYYYY RIIIIHIIIIIBS HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE WHYYYYY YOOOOUUHOOOOO DOING THIIIS TOO USSSSS GETTTTT OOOOHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOFFFF MEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!" Kim looked at both sisters get off Beccy and looked at Natasha " Help me take her upstairs " Sarah screamed "WHAT NO NO PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO!!!!" As both girls carried Sarah upstairs Kim shouted "BRING BECCY BABE" Kelly picked up a panic stricken Beccy kicking and screaming as both girls were taken upstairs Beccy then watched Sarah being tied to her bed her wrists tied above her head and ankles tied together within a blink of an eye Beccy had been tied next to her both sisters scared stiff as Kelly Kim and Natasha stood over them Sarah whimpered "WHA...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO US!!!!" Kim smiled as she lifted both Sarahs and Beccys shirt and top over their bellies and just above their lower ribs "We are going to tickle you now the question is where will we tickle you now im an armpit and belly girl " Natasha said the same Kelly grinned "I love ticklish feet" both girls eyes were wide with fear their hearts thumping frantically pulling on their restraints but there was no movement Kim whispered to Natasha who looked at both girls smiled and walked out the door Beccy squealed "WHERE....WHERES SHE GOING.... HAHA NO !!!" As Kim lightly glided her fingertips ever so lightly across her tummy and the same to Sarahs both bellies jerked and flinch as Natasha came in Kelly and Kim put blindfolds on both sisters "NO NO NO PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DONT DO THIS!!!!" Natasha grinned and said "Awww Sarah screams Beccy Screams they both scream for ....ICE....SCREAM!!!" both girls erupted into hysterical laughter with screaming begging pleading laughing as they felt two icecubes gliding all over their incredibly ticklish bellies both shrieked "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IIIITSSS COOOOOHOOOOOOLLLLD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HIIIIITTTTTTTSSSS COOOOOHOOOOOOLLLLD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!" Beccy and Sarah both thrashing around their bodies bouncing against their restraints Kim Kelly and Natasha all laughing at the reaction to their captives both Kim and Natasha stopped as Beccy and Sarah tried to calm down their bellies shivering from the coldness of the icecube could feel ice cold water trickling into their bellybuttons Sarah screamed "NOOOOOOOO MOOORRRRREEE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE LET US GOOOOO!!!!!" Sarahs pleas and Beccys begging turned into uncontrollable hysterical laughter as they felt nails scribbling up and down their incredibly ticklish soles" HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT NOOOHOT THEEEEEEHEEEEERERERE NOOOHOT OURRRRRRRR FEEEEEEHEEEET HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA HAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" as Kelly started moving her fingers up and down their creamy arches both girls were shaking spasming jumping quivering bouncing howling with laughter and the face they couldn't see meant their ticklishness shot up to complete torture Beccy had size 6 feet Sarah had 4.5 size feet Beccy with her exceptionally soft lightly tanned soles and Sarah with her unbearably soft sensitive milk white soles both sisters were loosing their minds as Kelly kept on tickling their feet that they then felt oil being massaged into their soles then both screamed so loud it nearly shattered the windows as they felt bristles scrubbing their tortured soles "AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA NOOOOOOOO NOOOHOT THAAAAT AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT HAHAHA NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHS GETTTTT OOOOHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOFFFF USSSSSSS PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE!!!!" Kelly laughed "AWWWWW LOOK AT YOU TWO SUCH TICKLISH SISTERS COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO THEY LOOK CLEAN NOW !!!" as she dropped the brushes and carried on dancing her fingers on their soles then looked at Kim who nodded and grabbed their toes Beccy and Sarah erupted "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT THAAAAT PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE NOOOHOT OURRRRRRRR TOOOOOOOHOOOOOEEESSS HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!" Kelly began "This Little Piggy went to market this little piggy stayed at home this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none .....AAAAAAANDD THIS LITTLE PIGGY WENT WEEEEEHEEEEEEE WEEEEEHEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEHEEEEEEE ALLL THE WAYYYY HOOOOHOOOOME COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO!!!!!" both sisters went ballistic so much so they wet themselves squealing "NOOOOOOOOHOOOOO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MAAAAKEEEE IIIIT STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHE GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH STTTAAAAHAAAP STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!"Kelly saw the state they were in and stopped both girls spasming jumping quivering and giggling uncontrollably their feet twitching their hearts thumping their heads pounding tears and sweat rolling down their faces Kim looked at Natasha "Shall we" both girls climed onto the bed and straddled both Sarah and Beccy hips Natasha looked down at Sarahs soft milk white belly her deep round bellybutton her soft supple ribs quivering with fear as Kim looked down at Beccys soft little tanned belly with a deep bellybutton covered by a bellybutton ring her belly was flinching tge girls new they had exceptionally ticklish stomachs they thought back to when they used to get tickled they both started to whimper not knowing when they would begin tickling them again their breathing became heavy Kim looked at Natasha "3....2......!!!!!" Sarah and Beccy erupted into hysterical laughter screaming begging pleading howling shrieking "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DOOOOOHOOOONT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MAAAAKEEEE IIIIT STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HEHEHEHEHE GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOHOT THEEEEEEHEEEEERERERE NOOOHOT OURRRRRRRR TUMMMMIIIES HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA HAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT THEEEEEEHEEEEERERERE!!!!!" Both sisters thrashing about twisting turning bouncing screaming whaling as Kim and Natasha scribbled spidered poked proded and danced all over their incredibly insanely sensitive and ticklish bellies the girls fingers were exploring every inch of their stomachs and ticking just around the lip of their torturous bellybuttons. Kim and Natasha saw the effect it was having on the sisters so they stopped for them to catch their breath Kim said "You know you can hear music when you glide your finger around the rim of a wine glass.... well I wonder if its the same as doing it on bellybuttons????" Both Beccy and Sarah screamed "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT OUUUUUURRRRR BELLLLLHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHABUUUUTTTOOOHOOOOONS PAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEAAASEEEE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT THAAAAT!!!!" Natasha smiled at Kim "Perfect" Natasha began very slowly very lightly stroking the rim of Sarahs bellybutton Sarah lost controll screaming like someone possesed her belly flinched violently thrashing about twisting and turning flip flopping flexing shaking spasming "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT MYYYY BELLLLLHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHABUUUUTTTOOOHOOOOON HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA STTTAAAAHAAAP STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE STTTAAAAHAAAP STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MAAAAKEEEE IIIIT STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIII BEEEEEHHHEEEEG YOOOOUUHOOOOO GETTTTT OOOOHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOFFFF MEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!" Natasha kept on torturing the top of her bellybutton Kim smirked "Beautiful .....No lets see what Beccys sounds like" Sarah was still laughing giggling crying as Beccy squealed "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT MYYYY BELLLLLHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHABUUUUTTTOOOHOOOOON GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT THEEEEEEHEEEEERERERE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DOOOOOHOOOONT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT HAHAHA HAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IIIIIIIII CAAANNNT TAAAAHAAAAAAKE THHHHHIIIIHIIIIIS STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!" as Kim's long thin finger began gliding around the lip of Beccys unbearably ticklish pierced bellybutton her belly was shaking jumping quivering bouncing Beccy erupted like a screaming banshee sweat patches forming on both their bellies glistening tears soaked their blindfolds as they then lost total control of their bodies and bladders and wet themselves again and again as both Natasha and Kim began invading and exploring their ultra sensitive unbelievably ticklish deep bellybuttons "COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO YOU TWO OOOOOO SUCH TICKLISH BELLYBUTTONS!!!" Kim stopped briefly as Natasha carried on tickling Sarahs belly and bellybutton to the brink of insanity Kim got a small feather and tide it facing down inside beccys navel and attached it to her bellybutton ring "GOD NO WHATS THAAAAT AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE WHATS THHHAAAAAAAAHHHHAT IIIIN MYYYY BELLLLLHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHABUUUUTTTOOOHOOOOON!!!" Kim laughed "Oh it a feather everytime you breath in and out the feather will move up and down inside that bellybutton of yours which means I can carry on tickling your belly AAAAAAAAHHHHH COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO BECCY" Beccy screamed with terror then hysterical laughter as Sarah then felt the vibrations of an electric toothbrush enter her bellybutton both sisters were going crazy Natasha was twirling the bristles inside Sarahs navel and the feather and Kim's fingers was tickling Beccys Navel and Belly simultaneously their pale skin now wet with sweat and a light pink colour after what seemed hours the girls stopped to give Sarah and Beccy a break both sisters couldn't speak both out of breath and gurgling it all went silent then Sarah and Beccy cried with hysterical laughter begging pleading laughing uncontrollably as they felt their feet bellies and armpits tickled at the same time Kelly was at the top of the bed her fingers dancing scribbling inside their deathly ticklish armpits Kim was attacking their bellies sides and ribs whilst Natasha attacked their feet with a mixture of fingers and brushes Beccy and Sarah couldnt take anymore they couldn't scream or laugh their throats were hoarse with laughing so much their sides ached sweat was stuck to their trembling bodies as the three girls stopped and untied them both Sarah and Beccy didn't move Kim said "We know where you live we know where you work we will get you again and there's nothing you can do " all three girls left the sisters in the bedroom still laying their exhausted.......

What will happen next time

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back