• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FEATHERS & FINGERS ARE MERCILESS WITH LISABETH : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Visit.jpg

FEATHERS & FINGERS ARE
MERCILESS WITH LISABETH

LISABETH IS BACK FOR A NEW TICKLE SESSION ON OUR SPECIAL DEVICE.
This charming student is extra ticklish everywhere and she loves being tickled even if it drives her crazy.
In this new punishment she's tickled with feathers and fingers on her most sensitive spots in a very great position.
The beautiful girl is tickled from head to toes with the first half of the clip focused on her upperbody and the second
half focused on her helpless feet tormented(shoes removal included).
She can't move at all and you'll enjoy some nice split-screen with simultaneous views of her super ticklish soles
tickled and her face 's reactions in real time.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• LisabethIT01.jpg
    LisabethIT01.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 240
  • LisabethIT02.jpg
    LisabethIT02.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 284
  • LisabethIT03.jpg
    LisabethIT03.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 300
  • LisabethIT04.jpg
    LisabethIT04.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 377
  • LisabethITsample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 432
This is absolutely gorgeous! :) I can already see on the photos that goddess Lisabeth (which is a lovely name) is cool, sexy and wonderfully ticklish :) Looking forward very much to this clip with Lisabeth.

i love that video something about the way lisabeth laughs and that smile fills the room makes me happy to and loves to it when tickle lisabeth silly great way to end the year .

It seems to me that She still stayed a perfect tickle toy for Veronique! Happy New Year to Lisabeth, Veronique and of course to FT Manager too! :wavingguy

It seems to me that She still stayed a perfect tickle toy for Veronique! Happy New Year to Lisabeth, Veronique and of course to FT Manager too! :wavingguy

Thank you so much my friend, yes Lisabeth is a perfect tickle toy.

I absolutely love how feather-ticklish her bare feet are! What a tickler's dream she is!

I wouldn't mind a Mistress doing that to my feet, Looks Very well done Awesome lol

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back