• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: The Happy Seat F*/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hey everyone! I don't like to do this often, but I would like to share this recent commission piece. I feel it is a great example of how negotiations between the client and myself resulted in the kind of story that is true to the Jenni character, but also sees a willingness in her to utilize groundbreaking tickle torture devices. I am proud of this story and I hope that you all enjoy it.

Daniel cleared his throat as he exited the car. The house was more modest than he had expected. He hadn’t expected anyone on that dating site to own their own home, and in such a nice neighborhood. As he walked up to the door, he thought back on how he had met her. The main thing that had struck his interest (Other than the rather large breasts in her profile picture) was that her whole profile reeked of positivity. The woman who carried Giggles94 as her profile name sounded too good to be true. Young, brown hair, buxom, and with a great sense of humor and one of the prettiest smiles he had ever seen.

He wore a dark blue, buttoned shirt tucked into fairly tight blue jeans and his nicest shoes. He had debated on wearing a tie. It was 2020 after all and if he was going to meet her in a nice restaurant, than he might have done it, but she had insisted over their conversation on the site that he come to her place for their first date. He was in no position to argue with her.

Hell, the way he saw it, he could dress nice, but still save some money.

When he got to the door, an awful feeling washed over him. He had felt it before, many times in his youth, and especially with women in the last couple of years: Was this too good to be true? Was there some horrible secret to this woman that might…

He might have finished his thought if the rag hadn’t covered his mouth from behind just then…

Daniel felt very rested as he awoke. It was as if he had slept for a day, having nothing but the most pleasant dreams. In the few precious moments of awakening, when one might still recall their dreams, he recalled the most erotic of encounters with a lovely, fleshy woman who had whispered in his ear and touched him all over, particularly his wrists and ankles. It had felt strange at the time that she had focused on those areas… but dreams often feel strange once one awakens.

It wasn’t until the machinery started whirring that Daniel was truly shocked awake. His arms and legs were pulled into position. He had been stripped and restrained to a large chair with his arms outstretched as if in a crucifixion pose. It was big enough to be considered a throne, but not like any throne that he had ever seen before. He had to turn his head to the best of his ability (which wasn’t much given the strap around his forehead) to see the device in it’s entirety. The headrest of the chair was nearly nine feet high. At the top was a smiley face. It was all metal with the exception of the padded areas in which his body was in contact with.

But what really puzzled him were the many different slots all over it. There were two near either side of his face, two at his sides just above his hips, four more just a little higher than that, four additional ones on the outsides of the chair, and God only knew how many that he couldn’t see. They were all of varying sizes, though. He wasn’t sure what they were for.

But what he was sure of was that he was completely nude. He had been stripped at some point and placed in the chair.

“That was the hardest part.” He heard a girlish voice claim. “It usually is. Setting a person up in that thing all by myself, I mean.” He saw a young woman sitting in the corner of the room in a black, leather office chair. In front of her was a monitor and a keyboard. Somehow, none of any of this seemed as strange as her attire. She was wearing a purple and pink, skin tight jumpsuit that he could practically hear screaming for mercy as it struggled to contain her voluptuous figure. Her hair was in pigtails but the clown-face was what really got his attention. “You may not think that you weigh all that much, but try pulling a body from one spot to another, especially down stairs and then hoisting you into such a seat. It’s a real workout. I actually had to shower real quick before doing my makeup so that I wasn’t covered in sweat.”

“Where am I?”

“You’re exactly where you wanted to be.” The clown woman said. “It’s me. I’m Giggles94. Also known as Je-” She cut herself off. “Well, I guess for our purposes, you can just call me J.”

“J, what the hell is this thing?”

“You know, it was so cute of you to pick a local dating site.” She deflected. “I mean, Match, OKCupid, but you chose a dating site that only encompassed local prospects. I love that. My friends run the site. A group of girls at the University who will all remain nameless. By now, that whole site is no more. Just a few grains of sand blowing away in the wind. The whole thing was a grift to find you.”

“Me? I don’t understand.”

“You have information that I need.” The woman said. “And those same friends helped me construct the chair you are in. I call it The Happy Seat. See, nobody who sits in it will be without a smile… for long. It took a team of eight people to build it. I designed it and offered some additional… help… to make sure that it was done perfectly.”

“Yeah.” He sounded vaguely sarcastic. “I still don’t understand.”

“Then let me make it easy for you.” She offered. “I am going to ask you some questions and you are either going to tell me the truth, or I am going to show you some of the many features of The Happy Seat.” Her white gloved fingers were positioned over the keyboard.

“And I must say, from the look of you… you’re gonna tell me what I want to know.”

“And what is that?”

“Where were you on the night of October 13th?”

“Like two months ago? Let’s see… I think I was…”

“2018?”

2018? Who the Hell would remember that?

“I… I don’t know. That was over two years ago.” He said. “How am I supposed to answer that?”

“Oh…” She shook her head slowly. “That’s no good. I need the answer to that question. Allow me to persuade you.” She started typing at her keyboard. Within a few seconds, he heard a mechanical sound on either side of his head and soon, two tentacles emerged from the two slots near his face. He tensed, expecting needles or some other horrific tool of torture like something out of Spectre, but on the end of each tentacle was a very realistic pair of female lips. They both began to softly kiss the sides of his neck in random patterns. The kisses were soft and the effect was undeniable.

It tickled.

“What the H-hell?”

“They’re mine, you know.” The woman praised herself. “Not literally, obviously. But they were modeled after yours truly. How do you like my kisses, Danny?” She smiled as she saw that he was trying to turn his head to avoid the lips, but he couldn’t escape them. He was visibly biting his lower lip and appeared quite perplexed. “You don’t look happy. That’s no good. Why call it The Happy Seat if the person sitting in it isn’t happy?” She pressed a few more buttons and the tentacles with the lips retreated into the chair. “Now, where were you on the night of October 13th, 2018?”

“I told you, I can’t remember. Who would be able to?”

“Very well.” The clown went back to her keyboard, typing in a few codes. The next sound he heard was down near the floor in front of him. He heard slots open near his ankles followed by a whirring sound, as if something was spinning.

As if two things were spinning.

His feet were positioned in what could be accurately described as reverse bike pedals. Normal bike pedals were meant to be pressed upon with the centers of one’s feet or perhaps the balls of the feet. But these pedals were pressed against Danny’s heels with a single strap pulling his toes back like a giant rubber band. The result was that the bottoms of his feet were stretched taut. The source of the whirring sound was made perfectly clear as two more tentacles introduced themselves. These two didn’t have lips on the end, though. These two had small make-up brushes, and they spinned like cooling fans against the bottoms of his naked feet, right in the center of his soles, just shy of his insteps.

“Ungh…” The tiniest grunt could be heard. It was so soft that it could have been mistaken for a whimper.

“You feeling okay over there?” She smiled innocently at him.

“Oh yeah.” He choked out. “I could go dancing.”

“Dancing, huh? Novel idea.” She typed a few more keys and the spinning brushes were on the move, slowly gliding over the bottoms of his feet in figure eight patterns. He was biting his lip hard now. “Ooo… you’re a toughie.” The clown noted. Of course, not everyone is terribly ticklish on their feet. Believe it or not, some aren’t at all. Not me, mind you. Hell, get me in the centers of my soles and I would tell you just about anything to make it stop.” She confessed. She allowed the brushes to flow over the bare soles for another minute or so before pressing a button to make them go back into the chair. Daniel sat in the chair, breathing a bit more heavily than before.

“You sure you don’t want to answer my question?”

“I don’t remember where I was on some random night two years ago.” He told her.

There was something that Daniel didn’t quite realize, though. Jenni’s question was intentionally impossible to answer. She didn’t really need any information from him. This was all an excuse to test the chair itself. He would never be able to honestly respond to her query. And even if he did, she would simply pretend not to believe him. It was all a game to her.

And she loved to play.

“So, you’re feet aren’t where the honey is. Okay, that’s fine.” She shrugged. “I’m sure we’ll find out some very special things about you tonight.” She went back to work, typing away. Soon, more whirring was heard as two of the slots on either side of his torso opened up. Two more tentacles emerged with gloved hands on them. He could see from where he was sitting that on her computer screen, Jenni was looking at a kind of digital x-ray of his upper body. It didn’t look like a normal x-ray though. It was colored. Some were in shades of blue and others, shades of red. He could only barely tell where certain colors were shaded though. If only she had the monitor facing him, or was at least sitting a few feet closer so that he could know exactly what she was looking at. “Hmm… Let’s try…” A few more keys were punched and the hands moved towards him. A single gloved finger on each side began to stroke his top rib, only an inch and a half below his underarms.

He grunted a little more loudly this time, gritting his teeth.

“Remember when I said that I had helped develop certain aspects of The Happy Seat in addition to designing it?” The clown reminded him. “Well, I really wanted each… weapon… in the chair’s arsenal to be linked to me. The lips that were loving on you earlier were based on mine. It was a special type of latex that can be heated through the tendrils, making them feel devastatingly real and human. That was no picnic. They made little latex molds of my lips. It meant that I had to keep my mouth only slightly open for several minutes. This made swallowing fairly difficult. I actually felt like I was at the dentist. But you know what was even harder than that?” She typed a few more keys and the gloved index fingers now dragged slowly up and down from the top rib to about halfway down his sides and back up again. This was the worst yet. He was visibly writhing in the chair and clenching his fists, digging his fingernails into his palms. “It was the hands. I’m not sure if you are familiar with motion capture technology. They use it in movies all the time. It’s how every other comic book movie character is brought to life. I had to undergo a similar process. They made molds of my hands, like they did with my lips. The latex was layered over a metal endo-skeleton. That way, they would look and feel like human hands with the gloves over them. But the thing is, the hands can’t just… figure out how to move. Every gesture has to be programmed into the system. I was in this room with the team for nearly seven hours, just gesturing. I would make poking motions, wiggle my fingers, drag them, flourish them… I made just about every tickle motion that I could think of and between us, that took a while to get them all programmed in.”

“What’s your p-point?” He shuddered as the rib stroking continued.

“That those fingers wouldn’t know what to do to you unless I had taught them. For all practical purposes, they are mere extensions of little old me.” She raised her hands, as if to brag. “It may as well be me over there putting that smile on your face.”

Smile? Was he smiling? No. He couldn’t be. He immediately did his best to frown. She only giggled at him.

“Made ya nervous.” She mocked. You weren’t actually smiling. But it’s only a matter of time. You’ll find that I am a very patient woman.” She pressed the key to pause the hands and Daniel exhaled deeply. “Quite a workout you’re getting, huh?” She joked. “Still don’t remember where you were that night?”

“No.” He admitted, knowing that it would mean more torment. He lowered his head in frustration. What was he supposed to do?

“Oh, come now. Don’t be sad.” She cooed. “You’re in The Happy Seat. And you know… tickling motions weren’t the only ones that I programmed in.” She said that last part with a naughty wink and went back to typing away. And new gloved hand made itself know, finding his penis and caressing it. He was actually scared at first, worried that the metal hand might glitch or something and hurt him, but the touches were remarkably steady and knowing. She had clearly done this to many men before. The gloves were like shortened opera gloves. The fabric was velvet and soft. He gave in as the hand masturbated him and brought him to erection.

“Tell me the answer to my question.” She demanded.

“I… don’t know…”

“Tell me or I’ll make it stop.” She threatened.

“NO, please don’t…” He was in Heaven and if he had known the right answer, he would tell her absolutely anything to keep the pleasure going.

“Tell me…”

“I don’t know…” He looked as though he would cry when she made the hand stop.

“How close were you?” She asked teasingly, grinning like The Grinch.

“You’re such a bitch.” He panted.

“I’m sorry, what?.” She sat back in her chair. “I’m gonna get you for that.” She went back to her keyboard and the hands that were at his ribs before snaked down towards a new target. One that Jenni knew would tickle just about anybody. One of the few universal tickle spots that one only discovers through experience. The hands made fists, save for the index and middle fingers. And then, those fingers targeted the creases between his thighs and his torso, drilling in and vibrating.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He erupted into laughter, seizing and

shaking in his seat.

“That’s better… tickle tickle tickle…”

“NO PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEEEEASE!”

“Then tell me what I want to know.”

“I DON’T KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

The hands stopped. Daniel trembled as he panted. He was sweating now from the ordeal up to that point.

“You should know something, Daniel.” Jenni folded her arms. “Some people are doctors. Some are lawyers. This is because they have studied their whole lives to become experts at their crafts. Mine just happens to be tickling. I am a tickler. And you might think that you can withstand it, but rest assured that I am only allowing you to because a part of me enjoys watching you try and fight the inevitable. I know spots that you will be able to distract yourself from. And I know spots that will make you scream the second they are touched. I guess what I’m saying is… don’t call me a bitch.”

“You’ve made your point. I’m sorry.” He apologized.

“Good.” She nodded. “Now… where were you on the night of October 13th, 2018?”

“J…” He breathed. “You are obviously a very smart young woman.”

“Thank you.”

“So, surely you must realize that trying to remember a random night over 700 days ago is a futile effort.” He pointed out.

“It doesn’t matter to me if you find it difficult.” She told him. “It’s what I need to know. So you will tell me, or we will continue.”

“So what’s going to happen here?” He pondered. “Is this just gonna keep going for an eternity while you await an answer that I can’t possibly give?”

“It’s not going to take an eternity.” She replied. “But it might feel like one to you.”

“I have nothing to say to you.” Daniel settled in his seat seamingly resigning himself to his fate. “I can’t answer your question so I guess that’s it.”

“Very well.” She nodded. “I guess we need the jumpers.”

“The what?” He looked over to her. She typed a few more keys and the hands that had been tormenting him retreated, but now, a fresh new set closer to his legs emerged. The thumbs and index fingers formed themselves into pincers and began to playfully grab his thighs.

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha…”

“There’s a classic tickle spot.” Jenni prided herself. “When I was little, I used to grab this guy that I liked just above his knee. Broke him every time.”

The lobster claws caught him here and there, moving up and down his thighs. She watched with a smile as they goosed him into boyish giggles and involuntary twitches.

“Coochie coochie coo.”

“Okay! I’ll tell!” He promised. Jenni pressed the necessary buttons to stop the hands. “I’m listening.”

“Look… I wasn’t sure at first… and you might not believe it, but I have really been thinking about it this whole time. During October of that month, there was a guy named Rob that I played pool with down at The Peekaboo Club. I can’t be absolutely certain. But I would bet money that I would have been there with him on that night.”

“You wouldn’t lie to me, would you?” She asked, considering his answer.

“No. I swear to God if I knew for sure, I would tell you. But it’s where I believe I was.”

“Well… in that case…” She decided. “I think you deserve a reward for your efforts.” She typed a few keys again and the hand that had masturbated him earlier returned to pleasure him once again. Jenni watched with interest as he once again stiffened under the touch that she was vicariously delivering. “There’s just one little problem.” She told him.

“What is that?” He practically moaned the words.

“I don’t believe you.” She said. “So I am not going to stop the hand this time. I am going to let you climax, allow the nerves in your body to be more responsive, and then… You WILL be honest.”

Daniel felt a part of him die inside when he heard those words. The only thing that he could think to do was fight it. Fight it any way that he could. He wracked his brain trying to think of the least sexiest things that he could imagine. Everything from his grandma in an open robe to women’s basketball. He had to ignore the wonderful sensations in his groin.

Jenni was fascinated as she looked on. Most men could not bear her touch in that place for long without succumbing. Could it be that the hardware itself was not accurately portraying her abilities? Or was he just that stubborn? She would have to decide for herself, but later. She had built in a contingency for this. She went back to her computer and began typing, more silently this time. A new tendril appeared from the chair, from just under the seat, reaching over into Daniel’s line of sight. It was just one gloved fingertip. And it began to ticklishly stroke his scrotum.

“Hehehehehehehe dammit!”

“You will not resist me…” She whispered to herself as she unleashed another secret weapon. Two tendrils near his arms came out. They were wet with something. Daniel couldn’t tell what until they reached his nipples. Two delicate paintbrushes covering his nipples with oil.

“NO!”

“Oh yes. Kitchy koo, ticklish boy.” She watched as he lost control of himself and ejaculated. She watched him seize and strain his muscles in his seat until he was milked and virtually unable to move.

“I can barely… speak.” He muttered as his body trembled.

“But you can laugh.” Jenni told him. “Here… I’ll show you.” She started typing furiously.

What followed was as deliciously cruel as it was tantalizing. Two hands stroked his ribs. Two more teased his belly, with an occasional finger entering his navel. The two near his legs began to goose him again. The lips near his head brushed and kissed his neck. The stray finger tickled his scrotum. The brushes attacked his soles and toes. Every gadget assaulted him at once.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Daniel would not have been able to answer any question as long as the machine was torturing him. Jenni was happy with her work and, for the first time in the session, she rose from her seat. She approached her cackling prey, overcome with the desire to absolutely destroy him. She removed her gloves as she got nearer to him, and when she reached the chair, she spit into her right hand, and grabbed him, masturbating him vigorously.

“Laugh, Daniel. Laugh and cum. Again and again and again and a-”

It was then, as he orgasmed a second time, that he lost consciousness.

Daniel came to the next morning. He was sitting in the passenger seat of his car. He had been dressed and though he was a bit sore, he was no worse for the wear. He also wasn’t in the same neighborhood anymore. He looked over to the driver’s seat and saw a note attached to it with a small piece of tape. He took the note and read it:

DANIEL, THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD SPORT IN ASSISTING ME WITH THE FIELD TEST FOR MY HAPPY SEAT. OUR INPUT WAS MOST HELPFUL AND I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF. I KNOW I DID. NOW, I KNOW THAT YOU MIGHT FEEL THE DESIRE TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. TO EXPOSE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. I SIMPLY ASK THAT YOU REMEMBER THE INFORMATION THAT YOU HAD TO PUT INTO THAT DATING SITE. I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, DANIEL. AND IF YOU TALK, YOU WILL SEE ME AGAIN…

J.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back