• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 1 (m/ff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 1

Starring:
BRITNEY SPEARS
CHRISTINA AGUILERA

April 26, 2020
Interview at Britney Spears’ residence in California

F.B.I. Agents Kelly Henderson and Ashley Goff pulled up the long driveway toward the gorgeous estate. The mansion was everything you would imagine the Princess of Pop could afford. They weren’t able to track down a phone number to call ahead, but they did discover what they thought was an accurate address for Britney Spears. The two agents made the drive out to see her and luckily they were able to speak with her via the front gate intercom and explain the urgent matter they were looking into.

Britney buzzed them through the gate and met them at the front door as they walked up. Stage two agents thought Britney Spears looked nervous and gravely concerned about the nature of their visit. She folded her arms across her body and appeared as if she might be sick at any moment.

Britney: “Are...are you sure it was him that escaped?”

Kelly: “Positive. He escaped two days ago. Do you mind if we come in to talk? We would like to go over the incident with you to see if there’s any insight you may be able to provide that would steer us in the right direction. Obviously the sooner we get him back into custody, the better it will be for everyone.”

Britney: “I’m sorry. Talk about what exactly? I’ve already given my statement to the authorities several years ago. What is it you think I can help you with? I don’t know if I know anything else. You know, Christina Aguilera was there too. She might know better than I remember.

Britney looked very apprehensive. She held one hand in front of her mouth and bit her nails absentmindedly as she stared off lost in her own thoughts.

Ashley: “We were hoping to talk to you in detail about what exactly you experienced all those years ago. We know it will be rather difficult and unpleasant, but just keep in mind that you might be sparing someone else an experience like that if you help us catch him quickly.”

Britney was still staring off, not paying much attention to the feds. Her mind began to bring back terrible, gut-wrenching memories of that awful night so many years ago.

15 YEARS EARLIER...

February 6, 2005
Super Bowl XXXIX
Alltel Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida

Britney Spears had just finished performing alongside Christina Aguilera during the Super Bowl Halftime Show. The February air was chilly, but the stage had giant heaters blowing hot air up at the performers so they could sing without shivering. In fact, the stage was so toasty and the performers were dancing and moving around the platform so much that they began to sweat quite a lot.

Britney had led the show with a couple of her most popular hits. The audience cheered and clapped for the 23-year old superstar and then the stage went dark. Christina Aguilera came into view as the spotlights flooded the stage with light once again. At just 24-years old, she was one of the top performers in the world and one of Britney’s biggest rivals. Christina had on a loose, light blue crop top that barely covered her chest. Her tan, flat midriff was completely exposed all the way down to her red, low-rise leather pants. A light blue g-string thong was visible above her waistline in the back. She jerked and twerked her body in perfectly choreographed form with the backup dancers. After a few songs, Christina’s belly was glistening with sweat as she panted in the February air to the roar of applause.

Then the crowd roared even louder when Britney ascended from a platform in the floor of the stage and the well-known beat of “Slave 4 U” began to resonate throughout the stadium. She had done a quick wardrobe change while Christina was performing. Britney came out wearing the signature outfit from her MTV Video Music Awards performance when she sang the song while holding an albino boa constrictor. She had on a green bra, barely-there Daisy Duke shorts, and tan knee-high boots.

And sure enough, Britney came out with another albino snake draped around her neck. The crowd was going wild as she joined Christina in the middle of the stage. And just when the duo didn’t think the crowd could get any louder, a handler ran out and quickly draped a second albino snake around Christina’s shoulders. The football stadium was electrifying as fans watched one hell of a show. The two pop music rivals came together and seductively belly danced to “Slave 4 U”. Their toned tummies were glistening with sweat. Their blonde hair was becoming a little damp along their foreheads. As the song was coming to a close, it seemed as if each performer was trying to upstage the other. And for good reason. Playing the Super Bowl Halftime Show together was a career-defining moment. And the performer that stood out the most was sure to overtake the other in popularity from that point on.

The two blonde superstars strutted and struck sensual poses as they sang. Each was ignoring the rehearsed choreography they had been practicing beforehand and were just improvising them most sexually-fueled dance moves they could to draw attention to themselves. Finally, the stage went dark and thunderous applause boomed as Britney and Christina were snuck out of the base of the stage. While the lights were still down, they were quickly guided by security to the player’s tunnel and then led down several hallways. The noise of the crowd became more and more faint in the concrete hallways.

Eventually, they were led out to a black Mercedes that was waiting to drive them to their hotel. The original plan was that they could shower and change into more formal outfits. Then they would call for their ride again and be taken back to the stadium for the end of the game and the celebrations in the top offices that would follow.

The two bitter rivals climbed into the leather interior of the car and didn’t speak a word to one another even though they had just delivered an incredible halftime show. Both of them were still in their stage outfits and quite sweaty. Christina had her cell phone with her now and was messaging close friends and family about her performance. Britney unzipped her knee-high boots and tugged them off. Christina tried to ignore her as she dropped her boots on the floorboard. Then Britney hooked one finger under her damp ankle sock and pulled it off her foot. Christina wore a clearly annoyed expression on her face and lowered her phone with a scoff.

Christina: “Can you not do that right now?! I swear, if I smell your sweaty feet...”

Britney looked at her with a conceded look and responded with a bratty tone, “If you smell my sweaty feet, then you’re just going to have to deal with it. Because we finished the show singing one of MY songs, remember? I’ll do whatever I want. And if I want to take my shoes off and air out my stinky feet in front of you, I will.”

Christina: “How about I hit you baby one more time right in your pretty little mouth? How does that sound? Put your boots back on. That’s gross.”

Britney: “Oh you’re funny. How about you pretend my feet are genies in a bottle. Come over here and rub them the right way, bitch.”

Christina huffed and chose to stop arguing with her biggest rival. She went back to her phone and ignored everything else. Britney couldn’t stand the fact that she had to be around Christina right after an awesome moment in her career. She wanted to celebrate, not be trapped in a car with her industry enemy. Britney climbed up into the front seat by the driver just to get a little further away from Christina. The pop megastar leaned back in her seat and propped her sweaty, bare feet up on the front dash. Britney crossed her feet over at the ankles and slowly wiggled her soles around as she stared out the window at the city lights.

It was only when Britney realized that they had driven past the exit for the hotel that she said anything. And by then, it was too late.

30 MINUTES LATER...

Christina Aguilera stirred as she heard shouting and begging. She groggily came to. Christina soon realized she was tied lying on a hotel bed. Her arms were up above her head tied to the headboard and her ankles were tied together at the foot of the bed propped up on a couple of hotel pillows. But this wasn’t the luxurious hotel room the NFL had paid for when they flew her out to Jacksonville. This was a much cheaper hotel room based on the furniture. And tan foam pads had been affixed to the walls to prevent any sound from escaping the room. A jolt of fear shot through Christina. She craned her head up and saw the man who had been driving the car. Only now he was kneeling at the foot of the bed sucking Britney’s toes!

Britney Spears was lying next to her on the bed and was tied in the exact same way. Christina instantly began screaming for help and pulled with all her might to get free. Her eyes went wide as she saw the man was not scared in the least by all her noise. He was completely mesmerized by Britney’s delicious, sweaty toes. Britney groaned with disgust as she felt him sucking passionately on her size 6.5 feet. He took one of Britney Spears’ big toes into his mouth and moaned excitedly as felt their smooth underside with his tongue. Her big toes were oval shaped and quite long compared to her other shorter toes. Britney cried out and whimpered as she was forced to experience the repulsive feeling.

When he was finished with the first big toe, he moved over to the other and soon engulfed that one as well. Britney pouted as she felt the stranger’s firm, powerful sucking motion and his wet, insatiable tongue licking lovingly around on the bottom of her toe. When he took both of her big toes into his mouth at once, Britney groaned and begged him to leave her alone. She cried out, “Pleeeeaase Mister! You’re grossing me out so much! Are you some sort of deranged fan or something?! Quit it!”

The man lapped his tongue across Britney Spears’ delectable soles. He slurped at them, sliding his tongue across her smooth, round heels, wrinkly arches, and the broad pads below her toes. He enjoyed the salty goodness that lingered on her feet from sweating so much in her tall boots onstage. Britney whined desperately and called down to him, “Oh why would you ever WANT to lick my feet like that? They can’t taste good at all! I’m sure they’re gross! I’ve been dancing and sweating in my socks all night!”

The man calmly smiled and replied, “They taste delicious, Ms. Spears. Your feet were driving me crazy when you had them up on the dash earlier. In fact, I love it so much I think I’m going to move on to Ms. Aguilera so I can taste her soles as well.”

Christina’s eyes got huge and she quickly protested his plan. She tried to dissuade him as he tugged off her platform heels, which left her tiny size 5’s bare. The platinum blonde was in shock as she looked up at the stranger with her bright blue eyes. Her tan, slender soles crossed over one another in anticipation. But it wasn’t a cliff hanger for long. The man leaned in and buried his face into her moist soles and began licking them tenderly. His warm tongue trailed across her stunningly soft heels, up her curvy arches, and finally over to the smaller toes on her left foot. Christina cringed and whined as she felt him slurping the remnants of sweat from her soles. The stranger eagerly sucked each of her thin toes and gently rubbed his tongue across their perfectly rounded tips.

Christina scoffed and wiggled her feet around instinctively as she felt his tongue probing all around the bottoms of them. He seemed to take great pleasure in tasting her small, slender toes. He flicked and rolled his tongue across the plump little tips of Christina’s lollipop tootsies. She grunted and flexed her toes in response.

Finally, the man ceased his pleasurable foot worship and stood up. He politely introduced himself, “Ms. Spears...Ms. Aguilera...My name is Simon Bickler. I’ve been a fan of yours for quite some time.”

Christina: “What do you want?! I’m sure the police are already out looking for us right now! You better let us go or you’ll be in big trouble when they catch you!”

Simon: “I assure you the police will not find you here anytime soon. They would have no way of knowing where you were taken and there are a thousand hotels just like this one in Jacksonville.”

Britney: “Oh my God! This isn’t happening! Look, I don’t know why you like our feet so much, but can’t you just let us go now?! Please just be nice and untie us!”

Simon: “I’m sorry, but I’m not in the being nice business.”

Christina: “Well what business are you in, creep?! We have to get back to the Super Bowl! We’re expected! What is it you want with us?!”

Simon held up a stiff feather and replied, “Goochie goochie goo...”

Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera both looked at Simon with concerned expressions. What exactly did he mean by that? What was the feather for? Both of the blonde pop stars were at a loss for words at the moment. They curled their toes down and crossed their feet anxiously, hoping that Simon didn’t mean what they thought he did.

Simon studied his two captive beauties for a moment and then decided to start with Christina. He lowered the feather down by her shifting soles and brought the tip in contact with her shapely arches. Christina was stuttering for words as she watched and then jolted into giggles and titters. She wiggled her feet from the uncomfortable feeling as she giggled and squirmed on the bed.

Simon wafted the feather up and down and back and forth her silky smooth size 5’s as he watched the sweet starlet gradually giggle more and more. Then Christina really started screaming laughter when Simon unexpectedly dropped the feather and reached up with both hands to tickle her exposed tummy. Christina Aguilera didn’t know what to do with herself as his fingers began furiously squeezing and wiggling along her toned obliques and up along her sensitive sides. The pop sensation shouted laughter and incoherent words as she thrashed on the cheap hotel bed.

Simon focused on her lower abdominals near the waistline of her leather pants. Christina giggled and lager tummy vibrated as he poked and prodded around her lower hips and near her bellybutton. Her perky breasts swayed and jiggled under her light blue crop top as she shouted for him to stop tickling her tummy. But Simon instead wiggled his fingers along her sides again and began slurping his tongue up her flat, toned belly. He loved tasting her and tickling her at the same time. And he was certain Christina absolutely hated it based off of how loud and desperate her laughter was.

Britney watched with dread as her music rival suffered under Simon’s merciless hands and his insatiable tongue. He was even holding Christina’s midsection still with his hands so he could flick his tongue down into her adorable bellybutton. He lathered the inside of her tiny innie as he sampled the salty flavor left over from when she had been onstage glistening with sweat. Christina bucked up and down trying to get him off of her and screamed for him to stop.

Then Britney Spears felt like she was going to have a heart attack as she saw Simon pick up the feather once again and start walking toward her side of the bed. Britney wished more than anything that she was still wearing her boots right now. Having the crazed stalker suck on her toes was bad enough, but now he was coming to tickle her. Britney curled her toes down with crippling anxiety as he slowly lowered the feather down toward her helpless, size 6.5 soles.

Britney: “Oh God, this can’t be happening. No, don’t come any closer. Go back to Christina! Please, don’t bring that feather near me!”

Simon: “Ah ah ah, Ms. Spears...it’s your turn. Get ready to laugh.”

Simon began trailing the feather up and down Britney’s immaculate foot bottoms, causing the pop princess to let out a squeal and wiggle her feet around. Britney shifted on the bed and waved her feet from side to side trying to dodge the inevitable tickling she was going to experience. Simon found her efforts entertaining, but wanted restrict her movement. He encircled her ankles that were propped up on hotel pillows with one arm and resumed wafting the feather up and down her feet. Britney fell into giggles and light laughter as the feather continued to effortlessly graze her wrinkly arches. Even though her ability to move her feet around had been somewhat restricted, she still managed to shift her feet from side to side and cover one in front of the other so that she wasn’t tickled quite so bad.

Simon: “Wow, you’re a feisty one. You’re still moving quite a bit. I might have to tie your big toes together later so you can’t move your feet around so much.”

Britney: “Hahahaha! I’m sorry! It tickles! Hahahaha! I can’t keep my feet still! Hahahaha! Please don’t tie my toes together! My feet are just sensitive! What did you expect when you started tickling me?!”

Simon chuckled and went back to feathering Britney’s arches. Her sweet laughter was music to his ears as it gradually grew louder. He held her ankles firmly in the arm lock and leaned his head down to begin sucking a few of her toes again. Simon salivated down on them as he sucked on them obsessively. Britney didn’t have time to protest the toe sucking this time. She was too busy laughing from the weird sensation and also the feather that was plaguing her pop star peds.

Simon put down his feather, much to Britney’s relief. But by the time she opened her eyes again and started catching her breath, she saw Simon coming for her bare tummy with wiggling fingers. Britney shouted, “Oh NooOOOHAHAHAHA!!” as she was forced into more laughter. Simon gave her creamy, toned tummy a firm finger tickling. The Princess of Pop arched her back and shouted laughter while she thrashed about. Simon could feel Britney’s muscular abdominals flexing and straining as she laughed and twisted under his frantic fingers.

Britney: “HAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP! STOP! HAHAHAHA!! GO BACK TO CHRISTINA! HAHAHAHAHA!! SHE WAS LAUGHING SO HARD!”

Simon: “Right, and now it’s your turn to laugh hard. Tickle tickle tickle, Ms. Spears...”

Britney craned her head back as Simon increased the tempo of his wiggling fingers dancing across her tummy. As he crawled his scurrying fingertips up along her sides and across her ribs, Britney screamed uncontrollably and shook her head. Her belly was contorting with intense laughter and ticklish convulsions. Then Britney really was driven into mad hysterics when Simon began lapping his tongue in her nearest armpit while at the same time sliding his hand up into her other completely smooth underarm. Britney twisted away from Simon trying to protect her vulnerable pits.

Christina looked over at her biggest music industry rival suffering like a screaming banshee and smirked a little in guilty pleasure. She didn’t mind seeing the annoying Pop Princess get what she had coming to her. Christina was kind of enjoying the show until Simon climbed up on the bed between them. He kept one hand attacking Britney’s luscious tummy, but used his other hand to start tickling Christina’s midsection once again. Christina Aguilera let out a sudden shout, “Oh wait! No, not me again hahahaha!!” The two pop singers twisted and bucked wildly as their tummies were tickled in unison.

Britney: “HAHAHAHAHA!! YOU’VE TICKLED ME FOR LONG ENOUGH! HAHAHAHAHA!! GO BACK TO HER!”

Christina: “HAHAHAHAHA!! NO, IT’S NOT FAIR! HAHAHAHAHA!! I ALREADY HAD A TURN! TICKLE HER SOME MORE!”

Simon took his time. He straddled each pop princess one at a time and made sure to give them a thorough upper body tickling before moving down to their feet again. He started with Britney Spears. Once he sat across her hips, he danced his fingers along her tummy and then up her curvy sides. Britney cried laughter and begged him to quit, but he went even higher up into her armpits again, which were moist with sweat. Simon loved when Britney’s mouth would hang open in a half laugh, half scream. Her luscious breasts swayed and jiggled constantly as she laughed and bucked under him.

And it didn’t get easier for the Pop Princess. Simon encircled her ankles again and used an electric toothbrush to zap across her tender heels. Then she felt the excruciating whirling bristles swirl around in her wrinkly arches before they drifted up across the pads below her toes. Britney was crying from laughing so hard at this point. She almost couldn’t take anymore when Simon finally began buzzing the tips of each of her toes with the bristles. He concentrated the vibrating head on each toe, making sure to rub the bristles along the undersides thoroughly. Simon loved the desperate, wild laughter that he forced out of Britney when he buzzed the smooth undersides of her substantial big toes. She clearly couldn’t stand that.

Christina pouted and begged when she felt her ankles being encircled in an arm lock. Then the dreaded sound of the electric toothbrush clicked on. It wasn’t long before Christina felt the whirling tip of the toothbrush begin buzzing the tips of her lollipop toes. She screamed and thrashed on the hotel bed next to her exhausted rival as she experienced her turn with the electric toothbrush. Christina couldn’t stand it. She buried her face in her arm and cackled like a mad woman as her second toe on her left foot was buzzed. Simon could tell it was a natural weak spot of hers.

Christina thought she might be done after all of her toes were buzzed, but Simon straddled her waist and began a vicious armpit tickle attack. His fingers rapidly grazing her creamy hollows sent the blonde pop sensation straight back into unbridled laughter and thrashing as she tried to buck her tormentor off of her. Christina found she was hopelessly pinned underneath Simon as he stroked her bare underarms. Her soft natural tits swayed and jiggled under her crop top as he played in her armpits and forced her to squirm under him while she laughed uncontrollably. But there was little Christina could do about it except continue laughing like a lunatic.

When Simon finally left them alone on the bed, the two exhausted pop stars thought their torment was over. They laid there catching their breath and breathed a sigh of relief that they might be let go now. That was until they saw Simon returning holding a couple lengths of thin string.

Britney craned her head up to look at what he was doing at the foot of the bed in front of her. Simon lassoed the string around Britney Spears’ plump big toes and pulled it into a tight little knot before she really knew what was happening. Britney whined and tried to shift her big toes away from his little trap, but it was too late. He was already knotting her big toes together while she grunted and wiggled her toes about.

Britney: “Ugh! Hey, I didn’t want you to do that! What’s that even for anyway?”

Simon: “Oh you’ll see. Ms. Aguilera, let’s get your toes tied too while I’m at it. Wouldn’t want you to feel left out.”

Christina squirmed her feet around and protested, but Simon forced them together. He wrapped the string around her unwilling big toes and bound them together. Christina was left with her tootsies knotted at the base just like her annoying music rival.

Christina: “Ugh! Happy now, creep?! Okay now that you have our toes tied together, what now? People are going to be looking for us. You need to let us go soon or else!”

Britney: “She’s right. Please let us go! What more could you possibly want with us?”

Simon held up a bottle of baby oil and a hairbrush with a huge, evil smile on his face.

Both Britney and Christina let out defeated, miserable sighs as they realized there was much more tickling to come. They begged with weak, strained voices as oil was spread around across the bottoms of their captive feet. Britney’s curvy size 6.5 soles glistened as oil coated her broad little heels, her wrinkly arches and her meaty little toes. Christina’s slender size 5 feet were shiny with oil. Her smooth heels, her high arches, and her petite tootsies were dripping with baby oil afterward.

Simon walked up to Christina Aguilera and held the hairbrush out mere inches from her feet. Christina was watching the hairbrush intently, but was now clenching her eyes shut and flexing her feet back as far away from it as she could. She exploded into hysterical laughter as the brush came alive on her sensitive soles. Christina arched her back and screamed frantically as the bristles slid around her oily foot bottoms. Simon dragged the brush back and forth across Christina Aguilera’s high arches and watched as her toes went wild flexing and curling rapidly. She bucked up and down on the mattress and screamed for mercy that she would never receive.

Britney looked over at what the brush was doing to Christina with a look of absolute fear on her face. And her heart about stopped when she saw Simon moving over toward her helpless soles. Britney cried out pathetically for anyone to help her as she threw her head around in complete hysteria. Her cheeks were turning red and her eyes were watering as she squirmed on the bed and wiggled her feet that were bound together. But nothing helped ease the intense scrubbing sensations across her arches as Simon brushed her silky soles.

“Oh no! Please God, don’t use that thing on me again!” Christina begged as Simon returned and held her tiny feet size 5’s in his arm. She once again was convulsing on the mattress as the brush rubbed against her tender, silky soles. Christina wanted to crawl in a hole. Her frenzied laughter almost sounded like crying. Simon didn’t care however. He was entranced with tormenting the world famous superstar by gliding the bristles across her arches and heels.

Britney begged shamelessly when Simon wrapped his arm around her ankles again. Her bare, slippery size 6.5 soles looked like a framed masterpiece as Simon brought the hairbrush up to them. Britney talked a mile a minute trying to get as many pleas and bribes out of her mouth as she could before she felt the brush but she eventually lost the ability to form coherent words. She exploded into a screaming fit of laughter as the bristles once again scrubbed the slick bottoms of her Pop Goddess soles. Britney laughed so hard she felt like her lungs would explode. Her tiny toes could only flick up and down wildly as the brush scrubbed her mercilessly, seeing as her shapely big toes were still bound together.

After several hairbrush rounds alternating between the two pop stars, Simon finally stopped and he retrieved a video camera. Britney and Christina were both wrecked from the tickling. They had tears streaming down the sides of their cheeks. Their oily soles had brightened to a nice shade of pink from the brush rubbing against them. And their hair was starting to get sweaty from all the forced activity. Simon instructed them on what to say to the camera if they wanted the tickling to stop. Both women knew they didn’t really have a choice if they wanted to keep their sanity.

Simon hovered the camera over Britney first. She was humiliated as she repeated the lines, “I’m Britney Spears and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.” Britney chewed on her lip and fought back the tears after she said the words, but was extremely relieved the tickling was over.

Simon went to Christina and waited for her to say the words. The pissed off blonde glared at Simon and then reluctantly uttered the words, “Fine. I’m Christina Aguilera and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

April 26, 2020
Interview at Britney Spears’ residence in California

Britney snapped out of her trance. She had relived the entire nightmarish evening back in that cheap hotel. Agents Henderson and Goff waited patiently for Britney to speak again. Finally, Britney looked at them and said, “That was it. He videoed us saying what he wanted and then packed up his stuff. He let the staff know we were up there in that room on his way out.”

Britney leaned in and explained, “Look, him making us say that phrase was humiliating. It was like we became his trophies or something. And then he leaked the video of us saying it to every sleazy news station. I had to pay a fortune to smother news of it. But it still spread around like crazy. Everyone always wanted to talk about the incident, but I never wanted to speak about it ever again. Please tell me you’ll catch him soon.”

Kelly: “We’ll do everything we can, Ms. Spears. Thank you for your time.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Happy New Year, TMF-ers! As promised, here’s the start of the tickle action in this series. Myself and TMF member ddd have been working steadily on this series ever since the teaser was posted. It’s been a lot of work to give you all what we think is some solid content. As always, if you read this series and enjoy it, take five seconds and leave a comment. You’re literally getting the series for free. It would mean a lot to us if you showed your appreciation. Hope everyone enjoys our picks for the celebrities. It’s going to be quite the series so there are many more to come! Have fun reading and show some love back with a comment about what you liked!

Brilliant as always! Looking forward to seeing who.you picked! Great work

Happy New Year, TMF-ers! As promised, here’s the start of the tickle action in this series. Myself and TMF member ddd have been working steadily on this series ever since the teaser was posted. It’s been a lot of work to give you all what we think is some solid content. As always, if you read this series and enjoy it, take five seconds and leave a comment. You’re literally getting the series for free. It would mean a lot to us if you showed your appreciation. Hope everyone enjoys our picks for the celebrities. It’s going to be quite the series so there are many more to come! Have fun reading and show some love back with a comment about what you liked!

I was happy to see the foot worship included, so this series for me is gonna be the best start to the year *thumbs up*

Also loved the foot worship included, and great first celeb choices. Thanks guys

Absolutely fantastic! Loved the super bowl recap! Amazing work! I hope Taylor Swift, Jessica Beal, or Kirsten Dunst is next.

Great stuff as always from you Primal! Thanks for starting up another great series

Great start! How many parts will there be?

Well...originally I planned on doing far less than what we ended up with in my outline. But as I was researching all of the possible celebrities I could include, I got a little carried away. It’s going to be a long series. So far, we’ve got a dozen installments planned for 2005 and the same for 2020. I won’t reveal which celebrities will be used, but each part has more than one lovely lady starring in it. So hopefully you don’t get bored with it, but I think it’ll be pretty kick ass.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back