• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING AND COVID MALE SWITCH IN SOUTH FLORIDA

kinkster954

TMF Regular
Happy New Years,
Wanted to say just clarify something . I know we are dealing with a pandemic and being very careful. I'm seeking to chat with women who share my passion for tickling and edging and bondage play. Then if any connection take the proper steps in possibly meeting. Be safe and play safe nothing worth your health or loved ones!

Patrick

Happy New Years,
Wanted to say just clarify something . I know we are dealing with a pandemic and being very careful. I'm seeking to chat with women who share my passion for tickling and edging and bondage play. Then if any connection take the proper steps in possibly meeting. Be safe and play safe nothing worth your health or loved ones!

Patrick

Thank you for posting this. Since the beginning of the pandemic, I've been letting guys interested in getting tickled that the precautions have to come first before any possibility of play. I don't want to get myself or anyone else sick from Covid. Folks have to remember that corona is not all or nothing. It mutates and/or there's the possibility of "long Covid" for which you can recover enough to not die, but your life becomes tougher battling chronic symptoms.

I've written in a few posts that, given the nature of the virus, not only would the oft-repeated suggestions of using masks, washing hands, sanitizing, distancing etc. have to be followed; but, because tickling involves an enormous amount of breathing power, it may be safer for outdoor scenarios rather than indoor ones. This is why I can't even consider any play until Covid rates drop significantly and warmer weather comes along.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back