• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Home shopping network tickle series? Does anyone remember?

Iggy

1st Level Red Feather
Hello all.
I remember on Youtube there was an HSN series about a women's shoe/boot that conformed to a woman's arch. They put the model's foot (Kylie I think?) in a shoe cut in half to show how her arch wasn't well supported. The hostess several times decided to tickle the model's foot in various clips. I used to have the clips but lost them. Does anyone remember the thread?

Thanks in advance.

Not me, unfortunately. But, by your description, I'd love to see it!

Hope someone knows ...

I wonder what the actual clips look like....those jigsaw puzzle links don't work for me with any coded combo.

Great clips! :feets: Thanks for the links. :D

youtube.com/watch?v=3mt5C3ZYYqU&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=jR_7HH9wao4&feature=youtu.be

I remember when they used to be longer and you got to see Kylie’s (or Colleen?) expression afterwards!

She was a knockout who had an amazing modeling portfolio, too.

Here are the short ones without the gaps:

I remember when they used to be longer and you got to see Kylie’s (or Colleen?) expression afterwards!

She was a knockout who had an amazing modeling portfolio, too.

Here are the short ones without the gaps:

Yes, I remember the longer ones. The model Kylie was tickled in four of those clips. The camera also went to a wide shot as they talked about her ticklishness. I don't remember the actual brand of the shoe, so I couldn't search it by that on YouTube.

Thanks to all of you who found links to the shorter clips!

I'd love to see the face of the model being tickled. Does anyone know her full name?

I'd love to see the face of the model being tickled. Does anyone know her full name?

You’d have to go to the shopping channel & look up the models they use (but I’d guess this is old enough she’s no longer there.) Back then, if you Googled her name images from her agency came up and she looked amazing when she was glammed up! Her “look” on the shopping was more career woman/mom/everyma’am.

You’d have to go to the shopping channel & look up the models they use (but I’d guess this is old enough she’s no longer there.) Back then, if you Googled her name images from her agency came up and she looked amazing when she was glammed up! Her “look” on the shopping was more career woman/mom/everyma’am.

I was searching for "Kylie Home Shopping Network", but I was just finding photos of Kylie Jenner ...

I put "Colleen" and then I found a woman named Colleen Lopez. But don't know if it's her. By your description, maybe it is ...

I was searching for "Kylie Home Shopping Network", but I was just finding photos of Kylie Jenner ...

I put "Colleen" and then I found a woman named Colleen Lopez. But don't know if it's her. By your description, maybe it is ...

I think it’s The Shopping Channel, not HSN.

I think you guys are talking about Kylene Lee, and it was on QVC, not HSN. I know because I searched for the clips on here not too long ago and there's a thread buried about way back in the mainstream clips section.

Kylene also has a wikifeet page lol.

I think you guys are talking about Kylene Lee, and it was on QVC, not HSN. I know because I searched for the clips on here not too long ago and there's a thread buried about way back in the mainstream clips section.

Kylene Yee Stevens - That’s her!

I think it’s The Shopping Channel, not HSN.

Thanks, Oddjob. I'd say that I'd try it, but you answered Erik's comment first!

Thanks, Erik!

Here's the wikifeet page: https://www.wikifeet.com/Kylene_Yee_Stevens

Great feet ...

Ah yes I remember this.

There also were some other parts of the segments, where the hosts even discussed that Kylene had very ticklish feet. They mentioned they had discovered it, off camera I think, Also one of the shows, the female host even said, she hadn't tickled Kylene's feet for a while now; cue her eagerly wondering over to Kylene lol.

This tickling under her arch became a little on air joke, the rep would mention it and wait for the tickle. The best one of course being when the host full on went for Kylene's arch in the boot.

Ah yes I remember this.

There also were some other parts of the segments, where the hosts even discussed that Kylene had very ticklish feet. They mentioned they had discovered it, off camera I think, Also one of the shows, the female host even said, she hadn't tickled Kylene's feet for a while now; cue her eagerly wondering over to Kylene lol.

This tickling under her arch became a little on air joke, the rep would mention it and wait for the tickle. The best one of course being when the host full on went for Kylene's arch in the boot.

Yes! Those clips were magical. When they’d cut to the full shot you could see her reaction as she smiled stiffly and everyone ahd a bit of a laugh. Where did those clips go???

Someone on here posted it a few years ago and had saved the clips, I also think Qvc used to have the episodes streamable, but obviously that was removed.

Does anyone have these clips and willing to share? I'd really like to see them, just thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back