• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good tickling tools and suggestions?

BlueLine7045

1st Level Red Feather
Have a session coming up in a few days. Wondered if anyone can suggest some good effective tickling tools and wherw to buy them?

Two things in specific im looking for is a really soft hairbrush (like feather soft almost) and also those metal tips or whatever that you put on the ends of your fingers. I have looked on Amazon for both of these and there are some options on there and idk what is good or not, so if anyone can recommend some specific products to me, preferably on Amazon, I would be very grateful.

The person I am tickling isn't really tickled by soft items such as feathers, etc. The only reason I am asking for a really soft brush is because she admitted to me after our last session (we had 1 previous session) that she enjoys having her feet brushed with really soft objects. So that's why I'm looking for that.

But I was thinking about tickling claws and never tried them last time and want to see if they're effective so if anyone can recommend some good ones and a place where I can order them and they'll be here by Wednesday latest (probably Amazon) again, id really appreciate it.

Or good brands/models that I can buy at a store like Wal mart, Target, etc. (for the hair brush and maybe an electric toothbrush)

Have a session coming up in a few days. Wondered if anyone can suggest some good effective tickling tools and wherw to buy them?

Two things in specific im looking for is a really soft hairbrush (like feather soft almost) and also those metal tips or whatever that you put on the ends of your fingers. I have looked on Amazon for both of these and there are some options on there and idk what is good or not, so if anyone can recommend some specific products to me, preferably on Amazon, I would be very grateful.

The person I am tickling isn't really tickled by soft items such as feathers, etc. The only reason I am asking for a really soft brush is because she admitted to me after our last session (we had 1 previous session) that she enjoys having her feet brushed with really soft objects. So that's why I'm looking for that.

But I was thinking about tickling claws and never tried them last time and want to see if they're effective so if anyone can recommend some good ones and a place where I can order them and they'll be here by Wednesday latest (probably Amazon) again, id really appreciate it.

Or good brands/models that I can buy at a store like Wal mart, Target, etc. (for the hair brush and maybe an electric toothbrush)
Use one like this our vídeo With Alessandra.
https://youtu.be/3A9HBp9sLnM. Eletcric device for ear Hair remove.

Last edited:
Banjo picks are really effective, particularly the metal ones. Also there are some extendable "bear claw" back scratchers. Both are available at Amazon.
5e31ce376a9c4706102a1cedd9a1bf0a.jpg
56ef1c30fa1ab0503e77b9afcde493bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Banjo picks are really effective, particularly the metal ones. Also there are some extendable "bear claw" back scratchers. Both are available at Amazon.
5e31ce376a9c4706102a1cedd9a1bf0a.jpg
56ef1c30fa1ab0503e77b9afcde493bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Hmm banjo picks... never thought of that. Thanks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back