• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New account, Same Me! (Member of 15 years makes new account! Read all about it!)

Po Lazarus

Hello All.

So here's the thing. I already have an account on the TMF, and have had almost since it first went live (Ticklingforum.NET, anyone?). The forum is like an old friend to me, even though since being in a long-term relationship I use it far less than I did when I was a single, insecure youth. I'm blessed in that I have a wonderful partner who accepts me for who I am and what I am, and that extends to her even having her own account on this site, which we have used for a variety of purposes down the years.

And therein lies the challenge within the blessing: I can no longer use my age-old account to be totally honest about how I feel about tickling, both within our real life, and within the arena of fantasy-based writing. I have created this new account so that I can freely discuss both for a limited time, and I will be doing so, with time, in the appropriate areas of the forum. I know that this sounds duplicitous, and honesty is the best policy in a relationship etc etc etc. However, there are legitimate reasons for my doing this.

Firstly, my partner and I are struggling with sexual issues at present. I have always placed a high value on the community in this forum when it comes to discussing people's problems where tickling is involved, and I have been wanting to do so for a long time now, as I know from previous experience how helpful the members of this site can be. My partner and I need to discuss our sexual issues in an open and honest manner, and we will do so, but I really want to know what others have done in similar situations to ourselves, as that is the great thing for me about this tiny little slice of the internet: people here 'Get it'. I am an introvert when it comes to sexuality, and don't feel comfortable either disclosing or discussing my kink with any of my friends or anyone else close to me. I know I can do it here without judgement, and maybe get my head a bit more straight when it comes to this part of my life. Once I have done that, I will feel more equipped to have the conversation with my partner that I have been meaning to have for some time.

The other, more minor reason for a new account is my fantasy writing. In the past I have posted pieces of writing - pre-relationship - which I have been fortunate enough to receive compliments for here on the TMF. These were often based on people I knew or situations I had experienced in real life. However, since being in a relationship I long stopped feeling comfortable with the idea of writing about real-life people, for obvious reasons. Due to the current pandemic, my partner and I are living apart for a prolonged period, as I have had to move in with and care for a family member who is terminally ill, and needs to shield entirely from the virus. My partner couldn't come with me because she couldn't leave her job. This has meant that since I have been here I have been using the TMF more than I previously did, and my partner is pragmatic about the fact that I am a man with natural needs as far as desire goes. So one thing I have been 'using' is the stories and true stories forum. But it has made me miss writing myself. I am gearing up to write a book about a real-life experience that I have gone through (It's a long story, quite literally) whilst I am here, which is likely to be some time, and I have found that writing erotic fiction has helped to sharpen my craft a bit, like a dress rehearsal in preparation for the live performance. I only really have one pretty epic, ridiculous fantasy story that I have had in my head for years, so I figured it was a shame just to write it, and not see what people with the same interests as me think of it. As I've said, long-term this won't be something I'll do, but I'd like to do it whilst I am here and have this time to use the forum in this way. Almost as a throwback to my late teenage years when I first discovered the forum.

Anyway if anybody has bothered to read all this, Thank You, and I may see you elsewhere on the forum :)

I’m afraid I don’t really want to say, as that would negate the value in having created a new forum identity. It’s not a case of “The Mrs is a nightmare and might be spying on me”. It’s a case of being free of the constraints of the previous profile, which she knows and may see the interactions of, and be hurt by as I want to discuss them with people on here (soon, not tonight), before I do with her.

What I will say, “Chicago” (if that’s what you go by nowadays!), if it isn’t too weird, is that we have spoken in the past and I hope you are well.

Ah ok, that is why I asked. It's a bit of a fear of mine.

Mentioning that you were a longtime member means you probably know quite a few of us, but for me personally the idea that you'd be able to have that knowledge while not sharing who you are is quite unnerving.

All the best to you.

Oh dear. The last thing I would want to is cause any upset for anybody else, and I give my apologies if that has been the effect. I understand it is a little weird, but I’m sure you can see why I have done this. I feel like I’ve been honest about my motives in starting a new account - I probably wouldn’t have done that if I was here with some sinister agenda, no? Unless one was to believe that I’m some sort of creepy genius, which would be giving my cerebral ability far too much credit! I will probably be disabling the account once I’ve dealt with what I need to deal with.

I’ve put this intro on here to link to when I ask the forum for advice on the main discussion page (I will do this soon, when I have time, it will a bit long-winded), for some context, and for the purposes of this discussion as I thought there may be some who may have felt the way you do. I’m just trying to be as honest as I practically can be; the person I’m being the least honest with is my partner, who I will be showing everything to when I have said what I want to say on the forum. I just felt it was better to be honest about the motives for this new account, rather than just launching straight into it and having people be like “wait, hang on, you’ve been on here for years?!” when I do start on that. I can understand that there is a double standard on there as I don’t wish to disclose my previous username. If I have broken any forum rules I will of course simply de-activate the new account.

I’m sorry again if it unnerves you. We have spoken maybe two or three times on here years ago, like I said I’ve been on here for years but I’ve never been a loquacious forum member, I think I have posted around 200 times in about 15 years. I’ve only spoken to yourself (and some of the other longstanding members) as you are a frequent poster. I’m happy to discuss this via PM if it will alleviate any of your concerns, however I’m not going to PM you first as I wouldn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. I do definitely see where you’re coming from as the internet can be a dark place when unsettled individuals are provided with anonymity, I’ve been a victim of it myself in the past. All I can do is tell you I’m not that guy.

All the best to you, too.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back