• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruel and humiliating tickle punishment ideas.

peacetrain31

So my girlfriend and I have been seeing each other for almost 2 years now. She has been introduced to the site and the ongoings of the community by me. We have experimented with tickling and bdsm activities and she islearning about what I like, as I am the one mostly into getting tied up and tickled. I also have a foot fetish and am into humiliation aspects of bdsm. I enjoy being told what types of punishment and humiliating things that could be done to me mostly in the fantasy realm. I would never really want her to do most of this stuff in reality. I have told her some scenarios and such that I like, but sometimes she has a hard time coming up with humiliating things to do because shes a really nice person. Anyway, I was curious as to what others would think would be a funny, cruel, or humiliating punishment they would do to their ticklee or submissive. It can be realistic or fantasy.

Invite people over to taunt and mock you while you're tickled.

yeah have a tickle party and have people watch her get tickled ha

Pretty much what these people said. Getting tickled while other people are watching is a great humiliating way to do it! Ask them to even bring a camera! haha

Humiliation is a whole different fetish, which is limitless in scope. A book I can recommend is ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU BLUSH by Princess Kali (who is also a tickling fetishist by the way).

But as a for example after your partner has finished tickling you, she could make you stand naked in the corner of the room for an hour facing the wall.

Your partner learning to verbally taunt you should work. “It is so easy to dominate you just with a little tickle!” “You’re so weak.” “I should tell everyone how weak and ticklish you are. Maybe I will make a video and show them.” “Beg me and tell me how weak you are”

That sort of thing, or whatever it is that you would find humiliating, if that is what you are into.

I just popped in because I saw a weird listing of holidays ("holiday insights?") that said Jan 3rd is supposedly "humiliation day," though there's more of a religious intent so this might be blasphemy...

Glad your GF is too nice! Reading the above, I thought you probably don't want this actually witnessed or recorded, :shock:
but maybe you could set up a fake camera/video (or she could) PRETENDING to broadcast that live,
so there's no actual exposure.

That led to - Put up a curtain, you're blindfolded, she could play sounds of a crowd from YouTube...
Or something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Q7OrpRPTrDw

So again nothing is recorded or witnessed! Best of luck!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the comments and ideas. I really appreciate it!! It's nice to see others ideas and suggestions on this stuff. I do like the ideas of others seeing me tickled or tied up. I'm not sure if I should add a different thread, but anyway I was also curious, what would be a great public place for me to get punished and what might happen? Again it's mainly fantasy so dont be afraid to be cruel. I'm really enjoying the responses. Thanks again!!

I have a fantasy of being put in a set of stocks and having my bare feet tickled in public under the guise that its some kind of fundraiser. Or being forced to be a guest speaker about tickling fetishes in a human sexuality class and then having the hot female professor tickle me in front of the class.

Of course doing this is wrong if its in front of random people, as those people cannot consent to viewing sexual content in a public place, but the thought is hot.

Reading the above, I thought you probably don't want this actually witnessed or recorded, :shock:
but maybe you could set up a fake camera/video (or she could) PRETENDING to broadcast that live,
so there's no actual exposure.
This is an interesting idea!

Tickling stuff is easy, but the humiliation aspect isn't so much so.

There is a thin line between what is genuine humiliation for the person and what is humiliation they would get a thrill/arousal/enjoy which makes it difficult to administer it in a way you will both enjoy, and on the flip side of that, enjoying the humiliation makes it very difficult to ask for it in that way, as actually asking for it, so it will probably have to be a very trial and error and your partner will have to be very in tune with what you are enjoying and when it becomes unbearable for you.

I would suggest for you both that maybe start of simple and ramp it up a little and see how you get on, communication when not playing, and being honest is important. Maybe a first session have you tied up and she says does little things to you, that normally you could easily stop but when tied up you can't. Things like licking face, little slaps, name calling, putting her feet on your face etc. Maybe her video call a friend whilst she is sat on you, so they cant see you, but it will heighten your sense of being powerless, maybe she slags you off or something. After this maybe try something more public or having someone else involved, but think about that very carefully before doing it. Send me a pm if you want we can share a few ideas and experiences.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back