• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need to vent

firegod86

TMF Master
With so many things going on. Struggling with money, with health, so much else happening this year, laptop breaking.
I've been using my old PS3 to help me unwind. Can't even game anymore with carpel tunnel.
I took a lot of joy in reading fanfics on fanfiction.net before going to sleep or to pass the time and now even that has been blocked on the browser. It may seem a small and silly thing. But it just feels like a straw. I honestly want to cry over this and it sounds so stupid.

Acupuncture worked for me in the past when I had some minor arm strain that's close to carpal tunnel. But it's pandemic now, I don't know if you have it there right now...

With so many things going on. Struggling with money, with health, so much else happening this year, laptop breaking.
I've been using my old PS3 to help me unwind. Can't even game anymore with carpel tunnel.
I took a lot of joy in reading fanfics on fanfiction.net before going to sleep or to pass the time and now even that has been blocked on the browser. It may seem a small and silly thing. But it just feels like a straw. I honestly want to cry over this and it sounds so stupid.

It's not stupid at all. This past year has been hard on everyone. Hoping things will improve in 2021.

I mean, Seriously, I've had spells of being so down or Bored this past year I've felt like pulling my hair out.

Playstation browsers are pretty bare bones, and I don't know that they can be upgraded to preform better. If you have a TV that supports the Amazon Fire Stick, it's well worth the investment. Amazon's silk browser offers a quality experience when compared to the dated software of the Playstation. If you're in need of a laptop, I've had success on Ebay finding used laptops at good prices. My dell Inspiron cost a little over 100 dollars. It's a little outdated, but it's just right for daily browsing, streaming, and Microsoft office use. It can even support Wondershare Filmora, a video editing software I use.

Here's to better days ahead.

If there were ever a time to feel defeated, it's now. You aren't alone in recognizing that something small has pushed you over the edge - everyone has those moments to look back on and laugh at. Just hang in there, things are going to get better.

Like everyone else said, you're not alone. Money is my big issue. I make pretty good money working two jobs, close to 6 figures (before taxes). But with the amount of bills i have to pay and a family to feed, I'm barely cutting it.

Thats where most of my stress and unhappiness comes from. Debt sucks. But 2020 has also been the worst year of many peoples lives, including my own. Its a new year. Try to be positive. Who knows what will happen?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back