• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Begging, screaming, Virgin girl ‘lee first strap down tickle F/M

soletease

TMF Poster
My friend Stephanie and I had a fun 2020 black friday shopping day that ended with one of the best tickle sessions in my recent memory.

Stephanie is a pretty 29 year old and she is an aspiring nurse that has been working as a paramedic on the city ambulance. I met her through my work. She is really cute; I’d be tempted to call 9-1-1 just to have her show up. For black friday, she wanted me to go with her to the local holiday store selling Christmas stuff.

I met her out front and I was greeted by her 5’9” frame and she gave me a big hug. Once inside, Stephanie decided on a few glass ornaments that were really up high on the top shelf. Reaching up on her tennis shoes tippy toes with both arms outstretched is an opportunity not to let waste! “Are you ticklish?” I ask her, pointing to her sides as her arms are occupied all the way up holding the glass ornaments. “YES, extremely! Don’t you! Back up!” she quips at me. I’ve found out she’s ticklish.

We head back to my house after shopping. Once inside, we both leave our shoes at the front door entrance. Her auburn hair is flowing over a long sleeve grey top that reads “PARIS” with the “A” turned into the Eiffel Tower. Her blue jeans are more on the darker side and cute little white matching socks appear to go up past her ankle before disappearing under her pant legs.

I pour her a glass of white Chardonnay as she admires the various photos I have on my walls. Steph is only a few sips into her wine and one of her feet accidentally kicks over the dog water bowl she didn’t see and a torrent of water flies out all over the floor. Watching her trying to keep a straight face and apologize between little giggles is hilarious. Stephanie leaves wet sock prints on the hardwood floor as she dashes over to the paper towels. Both of us are laughing and snatching up towels around the house. An embarrassed smile is all Steph can give between giggles as she apologizes for the spill and the wet footprints.

Before I knew it, both her socks were off and she held them up as water drops hit the floor. I’m on my knees wiping up as I bring the towel to her. All ten pretty bubblegum pink painted toes stare me down as she smiles, enthusiastically presenting both feet to be dried. (It would have been a perfect opportunity for some light tickling but I was too chicken.) The reflective silver shine on her toe ring was a perfect compliment to her shiny light bubblegum pink nail polish. Steph mentions her toe ring is uncomfortable after getting her feet wet and she slides it off, leaving it on the table. She is also wearing an adorable sterling silver anklet with a little starfish on it on her left ankle.

Her pants are also wet enough on her left leg to be uncomfortable. Stephanie mentions she has spare pants in her gym bag and decides to go out to her car to get a change of clothes. I keep thinking how I can see if those delightful pink toes are ticklish as she disappears to change.

Once she emerges again, her new outfit is cute! Her long sleeve shirt is off and she is now wearing a white tank top with spaghetti straps, lighter blue jeans and teal bombas socks. Stephanie doesn’t know it, but that top is an awesome choice for someone like me who is hoping to tickle her sides and underarms later. I was surprised she came back out with socks on. I’ve never explored tickling with her, nor do I know the extent of her ticklishness even though she just admitted she was in the store.

There is this good series on netflix Stephanie wanted to watch now that she is in dry comfy clothes. I have a big soft couch and leather recliner in the living room. At a break in the show, I lean over to her and ask if she is ticklish again. “Yes, I told you in the StoreEEEEEeeE!” she responds, with the last instant my hand gently poking her left side. I get all calm and show her my innocent face as she glares at me. I can’t hold my straight face anymore.

Moving my hands closer to her sides, I quickly roll in towards her. I locate both sides of her ribs and go all out with gentle pokes and spider tickling. Her body starts to spasm as she yelps in surprise. Focused on tickling her sides, I completely disregard her flailing arms as my entire body lays into hers to keep her pinned down. I was able to spider tickle both sides simultaneously for about a minute. Both of her arms whack me and successfully push me off. I roll over and resume my position on the recliner with my innocent face watching the show. Stephanie’s sides definitely are ticklish! She looks at me with a huge smile, admitting she has never been tickled like that ever before. She genuinely has zero tickle experience! Oh a brand new virgin ‘lee! This will be interesting.

I am just dying to tickle her again. I can see in her eyes the fire I just ignited as she is watching me intently. Suddenly, the show became an afterthought as my tickle attacks captured all of her attention. The enthusiastic “BRING IT ON” look shot out from her eyes. The flirtatiousness from her side is hot.

In my guest bedroom I have a very nice bed, with different anchor points for various restraints. My usual standard is my ticklee, bound tightly with leather wrist and ankle cuffs with each limb spanned out into an X. I know that Stephanie would not be interested in being strapped into the guest bed to continue the tickling fun. I could only imagine she would think I’m absolutely nuts, if not extremely creepy. I have to introduce tickling in a different way.

The next break in the show was about fifteen minutes after my first tickle attack. I’m slightly more aggressive this time, quickly rolling on top to straddle her entire torso and resume spider tickling her sides again. Her arms are flailing, her legs are flailing, and giggles are pouring out. I’m not sure if she likes being tickled or not, but two more minutes of unrelenting side tickles keep her smiling and giggling. Rolling over back to my side of the loveseat, Steph breathes heavy and looks at me through squinting eyes. “You told me in the store you’re ticklish” I tell her with a sassy attitude. “Yeah I shouldn’t give you any ideas!” she exclaims in return. “I’ve never been tickled like that. Whew.”

Stephanie gets up to get water then takes a seat on the soft couch, not returning to her post on the loveseat next to me. The couch is actually a better place for me to tickle her, little did she know. My couch serves as a second tickle torture device and has metal D rings installed designed to anchor leather cuffs to each end. The D rings are hiding under the armrest protecting fabric draped across each armrest. Steph has no idea.

As I approach her for another tickle attack, her arms come down and wrap around her chest and sides for protection. As I get closer, she pulls her knees in also, curling up into a ball in defense. I successfully breach her defenses, with one hand making it through to spider tickle her left side. Her entire body flails and her tight defensive ball disintegrates at my light touch on her ribs. I will say her flailing arms that dart between protecting her sides and pushing me away are fun to see.

Still standing over her, I let her relax and explain I want her to put her arms above her head and keep them there. She has no problem putting and keeping her arms up as long as my hands are on my hips. The moment my hands go towards her unprotected torso, her arms come crashing down as she sticks her tongue out at me and smiles. “Keep your arms up” I tell her calmly. “I can’t do it!” she blasts.

I open a drawer in the cabinet next to the couch where I have some leather cuffs waiting. Bringing in the thick tan leather cuffs into view catches her attention for sure. “What…..” I hear in a quiet voice. I anchor each cuff to its individual D ring secured to the couch frame armrest as Steph watches on in curiosity. My little virgin ‘lee has no idea what’s to come. “Okay” I say sternly. “Put your head on this pillow and put your arms up.” Looking at the leather cuffs, she puts her arms up with much hesitation. “And... you’re going to….tickle me…..” She manages to say quietly. Another long pause passes before she puts both arms up.

The heavy feeling of nervousness fills the room as the last buckle secures her wrists. She instinctively pulls her arms down as I tell her I’m going to keep tickling her, but they’re locked above her head nicely. The shock on her face is evident now that she finds she has no defense against what will come. She is definitely worried at this new predicament.

Her intense gaze on my hands never waivers as I move towards her belly and start stroking the white cloth of her top. The most delicious giggles fill the room immediately in response to the lightest strokes on her belly. Her wrist cuffs are completely secure and I love hearing the strain of the leather being pulled tight and struggled against; the dreadful sound my ‘lees know all too well.

As I target her belly, both knees bolt up into her chest as a feeble defense. “I HATE YOU SO MUCH!” she blurts out as my fingers dance on the white top directly above her belly button. All Steph can do is pull both knees into her chest in a cute attempt to push my hands away from her sensitive belly and sides. The technique of gently dragging my fingers around her belly with slight pressure sends her into hysterics as she twists her torso frantically from one side to the other. I enjoy seeing her arms trying tirelessly to flail, pulling and wiggling inside the robust cuffs. Her arms locked straight above her head is a really fantastic position to expose her sensitive belly and sides. Steph can’t even look at me as her eyes are slammed shut from the onslaught of intense tickling sensations. Four minutes of focusing on her belly is clearly breaking her down. Her arms continue to fight the cuffs rendering her defenseless. I’m respectful of her body and keep her white top entirely over her belly, not making her tummy exposed to tickle her bare flesh as I normally would with other ‘lees.

Her anxiety of my devilish tickling hands attacking her eases as I stand back, keeping my hands on my hips. Stephanie looks at me, then puts her head straight back to see my ceiling. At this point she is not begging for me to stop and let her go, but she is definitely surprised she is being tickled this much. “I’ve never been tickled like this… ever…” “What do you think?” I ask with a smirk. I wasn’t sure what her answer would be. “Uh… oh..boy…” is all she can muster. Looking up at the wrist cuffs she pulls hard on them, looking in earnest for an escape that will never come.

After a few minutes of rest I loom over her, back again to touch her tummy one more time to extract those heavenly giggles. Steph does not disappoint- her giggles increase to a belly laugh as I simply poke her tummy. As she slams her knees into her chest, her left foot is close enough for me to reach while still tickling her side with my other hand. This is perfect! Here is my opportunity to get her toes. Still laughing in hysterics, Steph squeals in an even higher pitch as my fingers take aim at her left heel. “NO!” she shouts, feeling me going after her foot. Her teal Bombas ankle socks are too fast and slippery for me to grab ahold of. Steph slams both feet together and hastily shoves them between the couch cushions. “Stay away from there!”

Her long blue jeans disappear under the leather cushions halfway past her hips as she stretches to relieve pressure on her cuffed hands. Stephanie is definitely hiding something she doesn’t want me to discover- her eyes say it all. Steph flips her auburn hair across her shoulder as she scoots her butt up and gets comfortable in the handcuffs after her bucking and squirming belly tickling experience.

Steph focuses on hiding her feet under the leather cushions. “Awww what’s a matter? Afraid?” Steph squints her eyes at me. “DON’T EVEN!” “Oh come on,” I tell her. I got up and pulled the seat cushion off of the couch, exposing the rest of her blue jeans and teal Bombas socks. Her feet squirmed frantically like a cockroach suddenly exposed to bright light. I can see her left foot glued to the top of her right as she presses both feet firmly into the base of the couch in a pointless effort of defense. I really want to get her feet now.

Opening the drawer, two more ankle cuffs lay and wait. At first sight of the ankle cuffs, Steph knows what they’re for and her eyes get big. I’m not sure Stephnie realizes she’s not getting out of this predicament without her ankles being secured like her wrists are. “Great..” she says, her voice trailing off. Steph continues to push the bottom of her feet into the vertical armrest on the couch, refusing to put them up on the armrest.

Getting her feet up on the armrest of the couch is a definite battle. I walk back to her belly and tickle one side and her belly at the same time. This is the first time all day she has ever asked me to “Stop”, and I tell her I will if she agrees to put her feet up on the armrest to be strapped in. Tickling her side and tummy at once is too much for her to bear, but her intoxicating giggles drive me wild. “OKAY!” she shouts, reluctantly putting both feet up on the armrest.

Each tan leather cuff is secured firmly around each ankle and fastened to the D ring bolted to the armrest of the couch. Steph doesn’t fight me putting them on but her feet nervously sway back and forth as her heels pivot on the top of the armrest. One more check confirms her ankles are locked in and her feet are propped up on the armrest with the complete bottom of each foot exposed and accessible. Her cute little silver starfish anklet shimmers on her ankle between the hem of her jeans and the cuff as both legs squirm in the newfound restraints. One gentle finger rake across the top of the bombas sock confirms both feet are locked in place as she tries to squirm away.

Touching the tops of her toes is enough to make her giggle and squeak. By the look on her face and her nervous reaction, I could tell she has never been tickled on her toes or feet ever before. (Yay! New territory!) What’s really cute is Stephanie is watching where my fingers go, just as surprised as I am at the reactions she is giving off. Gentle spider tickles on the tops of her feet and tops of her toes make her giggle as she smiles, enjoying this new experience. I like that these teal bombas socks are really slippery and my fingers glide across them effortlessly. The design of these socks also includes a stretchy part that wraps around her arch and top of her foot, keeping the fabric compressed against her entire foot- guaranteed easy access for tickling fingers. I focused on the tops of her toes for a little while, alternating between each foot, enjoying watching them squirm as she giggles. Seriously, this girl has the most adorable giggles you’ve ever heard. A few fingers caressing her ankles are equally effective in making her giggle and we both know she is having fun and enjoying it. She is completely strapped down but there is zero struggle on her part. This is fun for her! Her smile said it all; I’m glad she is liking this.

Stephanie looks on as my left hand starts stroking the underside of her toes for the first time. This is the first time anyone has ever touched her here before! Anticipation anticipation is killing her. She is astonished at the sensations she feels as my fingers lazily waltz under her toes and she blurts out a steady stream of higher-pitched giggles. The most fun was watching her try to pull her feet away as my fingers advanced. Steph was suddenly aware of how helpless and trapped both feet were once she could not move or pull her feet away as I ramped up my tickling. I must have hit a particularly sensitive nerve on her left sole, earning an explosive kicking reaction by both feet against the leather ankle cuffs. I can tell she had no idea what she was getting into, but now she knows her feet can’t escape. She has no idea that both feet hanging off the armrest is the optimal position, intentionally leaving her feet vulnerable from all directions. Having her arms and ankles tightly secured is essential before exposing her feet to ticklish forces beyond her control. Steph cannot imagine just what a real foot tickling session would look or feel like. She’s all strapped in, let it begin!

Laying across my couch with both wrists and ankles locked tightly in restraints is a completely new thing for Stephanie. Equally as new is being tickled intensely for the first time. I kept thinking if I should be nice and kind to her with light little tickles she could handle, or if I should come in, guns blazing, and give her the tickle hell experience I gleefully enjoy treating all my victims to. I wonder just how much she can handle.

Those bombas teal socks twisted and turned every which way, attempting to shake my fingers. I got comfortable kneeling on the carpet at the end of the couch, positioning myself right between both feet. Now there was no way she could position her feet to keep my hands from keeping up the maddening sensation to what I can tell are the most sensitive nerves in her body. Her upper body tickling was nothing compared to the ticklish burning feelings she is freaking out about on her feet. And she is really freaking out! Targeting both heels simultaneously by drawing gentle circles with a few fingers produces the cutest screams as she wiggles her feet frantically. To my delight, light spider tickling from the base of her heel up into her arch gives me the best results of her kicking and fighting the straps frustratingly keeping her defenseless. She is a fighter for sure, pulling, cursing, and trying to bust her way out of the straps!

One of my favorite techniques of dishing out tickling is going slow and methodical, making sure I caress and disturb each and every nerve ending on the surface of my captive’s tender tickle spots. After strapping my victim down in a position rendering them defenseless, exploiting their sensitive areas is extremely fun. I am an expert at verbally teasing and toying with my bound ticklee’s mind, letting their imagination wonder just how bad the tickling will become and not knowing how long they have to endure it. All they know is their extremities are locked into place, letting their mind crumble not knowing when the torture will stop.

I could be nice and end Steph’s tickle experience there for the day. I let up on touching her soles for a few moments as she thinks it’s over. But why should we end it there? My left hand lays peacefully on her right ankle a few moments before my fingers creep into the lip of her sock. She looks on, curious. Panic ensues as she feels my fingers hook into the lip and pull her sock past her heel. Steph might be new to this concept of tickling torture, but she can’t mistake what is going to happen now. Oh she knows. Her foot darts quickly to the left the few inches the cuff allows, pulling more of her foot out of her sock. I ignore the “wait!” she screams at me, attempting to escape. I keep pulling another second before those bubble gum pink toes scrunch fast and squirm, sparkling in the light. She looks on in horror as I take time to gently place her teal sock on the coffee table next to the couch. She can’t reach it.

Somewhere along the line she missed the memo having her socks stripped off is completely normal and expected in this situation. Plus it’s way easier to inflict maximum torture on her skin without them. I can tell by her reaction she liked tickling through her socks and was not expecting to be totally barefoot. She’s not escaping it now though. My left fingers gently land on her virgin bare skin for the first time and begin to swirl slowly. I can tell no one has ever touched here before! She is feeling a completely new (unpleasant?) sensation on her nerve endings now that her sock is off.

One fingertip lightly grazes her new bare skin for the first time. Her skin is so velvety soft to the touch. Her squeals turn to that of a European ambulance with a screaming high-low siren. All four limbs lurch hard on their bonds as she squeals “EEEeeeEEEEEeeeeeEEE!!!” My left fingers carry on swirling, drawing circles on her right bare heel and lower arch. She whimpers as she quickly shakes her foot under my fingers, the cuffs keeping her perfectly in place. My fingertip swirls on her bare skin elicit panicked screams for a solid minute as she is inducted into her first real proper foot tickling session with bare skin. Steph struggles against the handcuffs keeping her stretched out. She cries out to me in agonizing disbelief that the tickling sensations she is feeling have increased so severely. Steph cannot believe how much worse the tickling electricity resonates throughout her body now. Two minutes with light fingertips spent on her right foot is just a taste of what’s to come.

“Oh God” she manages to sputter out as my left hand rests on her left ankle for a moment. I playfully ask “what?” As the dreadful pulling begins on this teal sock also. It’s no fun if they’re not both off, afterall. She screams “God” so many times you would think we live in a church! Sliding her sock past her heel earns me the S word in rapid succession many times as I continue sliding it off, making sure to go extra slow for fun. Her hips lurch powerfully to the left, dying to pull her foot away from me. She is adorable when she points both feet together and tries to press into her last sock but each foot can barely reach the other. All ten toes spasm and scrunch rapidly in the cool air as the second sock slides off completely. Placing the second sock slowly on the table next to the first one seals her fate as she watches on. Looking at both socks now far away on the table is a sobering dose of reality and a foreshadowing to what’s in store. A deep sigh and scrunching her eyes closed signals she knows the trouble she is now in. She didn’t like being totally barefoot and vulnerable like this at all. With socks on she was fine, but I feel apprehension and nervousness now that they’re off and she’s stuck barefoot. My tight bonds only allowed her the option of acceptance of what’s to come next.

Her eyes screamed at me with ticklish fury before forcefully slapping closed. The ankle cuffs held firmly in place, allowing my fingers to wander across the new soft, smooth playground while she kept attempting to kick away. With both socks now gone, her feet are going to be her undoing. Watching her composure unravel as she realizes tickle torture is best (or worst!) without those teal socks is a sight to see. She surely didn’t want them off as she looks at them on the table now. Even being a new ticklee, she correctly assumes they’re going to stay there on the table, tantalizingly out of reach.

She immediately lurched in all restraints as I took a light swipe at both sockless soles with my nails, one index finger on each. Steph literally launched herself off the couch as her cute bubble gum-pink toes curled forcefully and wrenched back the only inch her ankle cuffs would allow. Clearly the first brief contact directly on her new bare skin tickled twice as much or more as when she had her teal socks on- Exactly why they came off! “Oh my God don’t get cray-zze-e-e-e!” she begged. (I love it when my ‘lee begs.) The bare skin on her feet is an undiscovered land, my fingers touching where no other person has ever touched before. She found herself locked in position with both of her bare feet trapped on the end of the couch extremely vulnerable- every ‘Lee’s nightmare.

Removing both of her teal socks lead to an increased sensitized state on her soles, perfect for the optimal tickle torture she is about to experience. I can tell she also moisturizes her feet often. With her socks out of the way, never before in her life have her super soft feet been so sensitive to touch. One little finger touch anywhere on her skin sends her into hysterics. This is going to be good! I am a very patient tickler, making sure to stroke each nerve ending calmly as my nails drag across her tender skin. My task is made all that much easier now with all those nerve endings uncovered and wide open for exploration. All ten toes curled and loosened at random on her body’s natural, panicked impulses. Steph cries out to me“I CAN’T DO THIS!” first loudly, then a second time more breathlessly right after. I ignore her of course. She tries to curl her feet forward to prevent my tickling fingers from carrying out their assault but all she does is push her feet into my fingers, making it worse for her!

I give her a break as my hand hovers over her left foot. Both hands begin stroking her left arch with gentle, deliberate precision on her tender skin. My fingers were greeted with an immediate toe scrunch and “eeeEEEeeeEEEeee!” high pitch squeals. Her arches were so sensitive! I enjoyed the low moans of the leather restraints against the attempts to free herself. I’ve had years of practice building this restraint couch- her poor barefoot self has zero chance of escaping what I’m dishing out. Her left arch stands no chance against my fast strokes. I love the squeals of unbelievable ticklishness she is giving off that you would not believe. Stephanie’s composure is completely unraveled by a few fingers simply stroking her arch, a new feeling she cannot fathom tickles this much!

Her auburn hair swishes back and forth across her face as she bobs her head from side to side, clearly in distress. Stephanie screams “I CAN’T MOoooOOVE!” as I keep up my slow routine stroking up and down gently on both arches at the same time. “I know” I smile back. “No escape huh.” “I cAn’t DO THISSS!” She pleads with me. Steph purses her lips in response and puts every effort into violently kicking my smile off my face with her left foot. All that happens is her hips twist as my fingers keep up their duty. “Ayeee FUCKKK!” She yells as just a tiny bit more pressure is added to the endless stroking of both her arches at once. “I CAN’T DO THIS, I F****** CAN’T DO THIS!” she pleads as I carry on. The way all ten toes are spasmodically scrunching and loosening involuntarily over and over while playing on her buttery arches is intoxicating. The skin on her ankles transitions from pink to white and back again as I intently watch those ankles strain and feverishly kick inside the firm leather cuffs. Her struggling to escape is quite entertaining to watch as we both know there is none.

I prefer my ‘Lee’s barefoot (and most ‘lee’s like to be) so I can better focus on each specific part of the foot that gets the best reactions. Her arch is definitely one of the best spots that drives her insane. Both my hands now move up and target the stems of her left toes. I have to hold them all back with one hand to prevent her toes from scrunching closed in a feeble defense. The slightest touch of my nails on her toe stems give me a better reaction than her arch did! “okay okay OKAY OKAY!! OHH-KK-AYE eeEeeEEeeE!” Is all she can say between high pitch shrieks of panic. Stephanie really is the epitome of what you want in your ‘lee. Strapped down, defenseless, and bare skin exposed for you to enjoy and tease all day long.

My fingers kept up perfectly with Stephanie’s attempts to dart either foot away from my assault, leaving them zero place to squirm where I could not inflict total ticklish torture upon them. My fingertips and nails scamper faster and faster across both soles at once, intent on maximizing Stephanie’s ticklish agony to her sensitive bare feet. As she screams, I laugh. As she shrieks in high pitch giggles, I smile. As she pleads, I delightfully ignore. The leather cuffs moaned and the couch creaked as Stephanie fought vigorously being restrained at each end. Again she screams “I can’t MoooOOooveeEEee” while enduring tickle hell on her bare arches. “Good” I say, acting like a total dick. “Do you want out? Huh?” “F U” she yells back before squealing and kicking again. Steph cries out to me repeatedly “I CAN’T- ANT DO THISSSSS!” but I don’t stop.

All of the kicking and squirming pushed her blue jeans up her legs about five inches, turning them basically into Capri pants. I pushed her pant legs up a bit more and started raking the bare skin between the ankle cuffs and the bottom of the jeans. The reaction to that part of her legs was nowhere near as good as on her toes, but she did squirm a little. Starting at the bottom of the jeans on the right leg and raking my nails down six inches of her bare calve, over the ankle cuff, and continuing up to the top of her toes made her shriek! Through the pain she manages to sputter out “I CAHH-HHAA-N’T DO THIS!” as I reach the top of her toes. Now with one hand on both legs, the slow and gentle raking from the base of her jeans all the way to her toes continues several times. Steph looks on in horror as I enjoy her pain, my nails never losing contact with her bare skin. Completely barefoot in Capri pants is the perfect outfit for her first time tickle hell experience.

Screams of “NO!” And “AAHH-YEE” fill the room between”F*** F***F***!!!! FUHHH-K!” as my fingernails dance on her bubblegum pink painted toenails and the delicate skin around them. My tickle technique now turns to both hands on one foot. One hand lightly spider tickling the tops of her toes and one hand spider tickling underneath the same toes gives me the best reaction ever! Her hips jolt up like she was electrocuted as both knees kick hard, vehemently fighting both my hands and the tight ankle cuffs. Her body shakes up and down and she looks like a swimming frog the way she is kicking her legs. She’s learning the hard way she cannot make the burning tickle sensations stop, no matter how hard she fights it. All she can do is shift her foot left or right mere inches as all my fingers relentlessly focus on her toes. Her heavenly giggles are pouring out less frequently, replaced by the F word and loud screams. She is screaming so loudly I can see all of her top pearly white teeth when she shifts her head back.

“My goodness you’re quite the little screamer!” I playfully say to her. The ankle cuffs kept her little sockless feet locked in this position of hanging off the armrest of the couch with nowhere to hide. All her toes scrunch over hard as she tries to pull her feet away, creating a beautiful cascade of wrinkles on both arches. She growled at me in frustration as my two-handed spider tickling above and below her toes moved to her other foot. “I can’t do this!” Is all she can say in her breathless voice before rapidly inhaling to scream again. “Okay, Okay, OHH-KAY, OHH-KAY!” Blurts out in a steady, distressed rhythm over and over as her little toes are forced to surrender to my ten spider tickling nails. I enjoy her panic as her eyes rapidly dart around the room seeking out any form of relief. Her hands turned to fists while she tried uselessly to punch out of the thick leather cuffs locking her arms tight above her head. Watching her squirm and fight her restraints while I relentlessly tickle her sensitive spots is half of the fun!

At this point Steph has been in the wrist and ankle cuffs for about half an hour. I’ve been on her feet for a total of twenty minutes, enjoying each second of it. Knowing she can’t fight it is pure mental torture for her. Being strapped down, unable to move in the cuffs and taking both socks off was a definite mental game that added more torture to her experience. Steph’s mind raced with what she can do to keep the tickling from getting worse. All she can do is buck around thrashing and laughing.

One hand on each arch raking my nails at the same time keeps her on the edge of tickle hell insanity. Starting at the base of her toes and slowly dragging my nails down to the end of her tender heels is her weakness for sure. “Bahhh Bahhh I SURRENDER!” she screams. Half of her words are total incoherent mush while I keep up tickling, alternating gently stroking one arch, then the other. The pleas of stopping my nail dance on both her soles get denied as both feet tremble under my hands.

I switch it up and wander off her arches to new areas of her feet. My nails meandered slowly with methodical precision all over each foot, making sure to caress each part that makes her squeal in torment. Her arches are fun to touch, but nails on the sides of both pinky toes are equally as good. “F***!!” is all she can scream while wiggling her toes in a useless attempt to escape my nails. Her ankles can’t go anywhere, and all she can do in protest is violently shift her hips side to side. Nails on the sides of her feet just quietly stroking along her pinky toes result in a high-pitch scream and her hips thrusting sideways left to right so fast. I keep stroking her pinkie toes as she curses me out!

Her hip thrusts are so powerful she would fly right off the couch if both hands and feet were not cinched down tight. I raked away at the fragile, virgin nerves on her feet, brimming with incomprehensible sensitivity. She adorably kicks like a frog swimming again as she fights my every touch while being strapped down. During this ordeal you would think God lives in my house with all the times she screamed out for God to help her.

After about twenty minutes spent exclusively on her feet after her socks came off, she has no more screams to give me. My nails raking, scribbling and dancing on the sides of her feet were enough for her. Stephanie makes the same faces she did when she was screaming earlier, but now little to no noise comes out. I can tell her little cute bare feet are exhausted from the ordeal with just my fingers and nails. We didn’t even make it to the sonicare toothbrush or hairbrush yet!

I leave her alone for a bit while I walk into my closet and pull out my bag of tools. More leather restraints, a few feathers, a blindfold and a few electric toothbrushes fill the box. Looking at the box then looking at her little feet still strapped down on the couch, I can tell she’s had enough on her feet and put the box away. If she ever agrees to this again, I’ll have some tools waiting for her.

Steph is a total disheveled mess. Her hair is everywhere and she has no energy left. I kindly brush the hair out of her face before I unbuckle each wrist. With both hands finally freed, she wipes her eyes first thing. Looking at me intently, she says that was the most intense thing in her life next to final exams in college. I smile at her and ask if she’s okay, which she said she was. I asked her what she thought of the tickling I gave her and she responded “I wasn’t expecting that!” back at me. Ha! I bet she wasn’t.

I sneak in some more light tickles under her toes as her ankles are still strapped in. In an incredible gymnast move, she bolts up and grabs both feet with her hands and tries to smack me. I keep tickling her as she manages to undo one buckle and now tries to kick me off. I let her go as I undo the last buckle. Now free of the cuffs, she sits up and crosses her legs under her with those light pink toes poking out ever so slightly. I bring her some water that she sips while she talks about how that experience was for her. “Okay so I didn’t know I was that ticklish” she admits. I ask her what the worst spot was for her, and Steph replies “OMG my feet.” I asked her if she would do it again and she said “NO” sternly. She was actually annoyed that I tied her down and took her away from her show.

After she was free, we turned the show back on again, leaving the wrist and ankle cuffs attached to the couch hanging off the sides. She sat on the love seat next to me again as we watched another episode. She sat in the loveseat normally, extending her legs out with her rolled up jeans and crossing her ankles on the footrest. The show was cool, but I was more interested in tickling her again. I knew we were done for that day, and I had to resist as she sat next to me. She actually did return some pokes to my side, but nothing major. We watched a few episodes over the course of two hours and her socks stayed on the table the entire time; she wasn’t worried about putting them on right away. At some point Steph rolled her jeans down into normal pants again, just leaving her feet sticking out. She was wise to keep her legs straight and cross her ankles, keeping her feet safely out of my reach.

When she was ready to leave, she put her toe ring on and then both socks as she sat by the door. Steph gave me a hug and admitted she had a “fun day” hanging out with me. I asked her if she would do the tickling again, and this time she said “maybe” with a smile and twinkle in her eye. I can work with this. We might hang out again.

UPDATE: A WEEK LATER FOR NEW YEARS:

Steph texted me December 30 asking what I was doing for New Years. She was probably a little tipsy during our conversation, and I told her for New Years she can come over and be tickled even worse than she was her first time. “OMG not my feet 🤣🤣🤣” was her response. “Yes you’re feet!” I playfully text back.

She does come over New Years, wearing these adorable tan peep-toe wedges and tight, dark blue jeans. She enthusiastically slides both wedges off by the front door and happily greets me with “Hi!” as she trots in barefoot. I made a comment that the polish on her toes was a really dark sparkling blue color and not bubblegum like last time. She giggles and says it’s called “Midnight.” Of course it is! Just in time for new years. She knows what’s coming next as she glances at the cuffs and she’s smiling about it.

After some wine and cheese, she’s super playful/ energetic and actually wants to be tickled again. Steph goes and positions herself on the couch with her little feet up by the cuffs, accepting her fate. She doesn’t seem phased that she’s not wearing any socks- not like I would let her wear them anyway. She nervously plays with her hair as I strap both ankles in again on the couch armrest. Her midnight painted toes are already scrunching away from me. Some feathers, a hairbrush, and a small bottle of oil sit quietly on the table. She has absolutely no idea what was to come next.

Pretty cool story! Wow what an intense tickling! :D Stephanie is an awesome girl! :)

Is this genuinely a true story? You actually got to tickle this chick like that? Did she have any idea of your intentions before hand? Of it is true can you please post up a toes and soles shot of her feet. I would love to see her ticklish toes

Great story, and who wouldn't wanna tickle feet like that, especially when she comes back for more!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back