• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 2 (m/ff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 2

Starring:
MILA KUNIS
KRISTEN BELL

April 27, 2020
Interview with Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell at a cafe
Los Angeles, California

A barista carried the order of coffees and teas out to the outside patio area where F.B.I. Agents Kelly Henderson and Ashley Goff were seated with Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell. The two celebrities had been contacted as soon as the agents learned of Simon Bickler’s escape from the mental institution. They were understandably upset by the news, but offered their full cooperation in hopes that it would make catching him again easier. Mila and Kristen both lived within driving distance of the cafe and arrived wearing light hooded jackets and large sunglasses so as not to draw attention.

Ashley: “Mrs. Kunis...Mrs. Bell...thank you for agreeing to meet with us on such short notice. We understand your busy schedules and we wouldn’t ask you to meet us like this if the circumstances were not urgent.”

Kristen: “We...we understand. We talked some last night on the phone and we both think this is absolutely the right thing to do. Talking about the past run in with him won’t be a pleasant experience but we think it could help others.”

Mila: “Yes, we don’t want anyone else to go through what we did.”

Kelly: “Well, thank you, ladies. And we’re very sorry for having to drag you through all this again. If you wouldn’t mind, can we just start at the beginning? Let me just check the case file...so this initially occurred during a film premiere?”

Kristen looked sullen and just nodded her head. Mila began talking about the incident and recounted how that terrible night went back in 2005.

15 YEARS EARLIER...

March 2, 2005
Film Premiere
Los Angeles, California

Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell were among many notable celebrities in attendance at the film premiere. With so much hype surrounding the movie, the Who’s Who of famous Hollywood actors had turned out by the dozen to mingle with each other and get their photo taken by the horde of paparazzi swarming the premises.

Mila Kunis was the 21-year old, dark-haired hottie was posing for pictures and giving quick interviews here and there. She had come to fame during her time starring as Jackie Burkhart on the popular television series That 70’s Show. That night during the film premiere, it was unseasonably warm for early March, even for California. Mila was wearing a loose, dark green top that stopped just short of her low-rise jeans. The shirt went down in a V in front, which showed off her naturally tan skin. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Mila’s perfectly pedicured toes with black toenail polish were sticking out from the bottom of her trendy jeans. She had on some brown sandals that were covered with numerous little plastic rhinestones.

Kristen Bell was also making the rounds through the dense crowd of onlookers and photographers that were standing outside the theater. Kristen had started to taste fame for her role in the successful Lifetime film “Gracie’s Choice” and also for her role as a high school student and secret detective on the new television show Veronica Mars. The 24-year old, bright blonde cutie’s smile lit up with a genuine warmth. Kristen’s pretty hair was hanging down around the tops of her shoulders. That night, she had on a white, sleeveless top that stopped high above her waistline, leaving a good portion of her flat midriff visible to onlookers. Kristen was also wearing light blue pants that hugged her lower half perfectly. Kristen had on sandals that showed off her adorable toes with light pink toenail polish.

Although the two up and comers weren’t quite real life friends back then, they hit it off at the premiere and even continued their friendly conversation as everyone was making their way inside the theater for the start of the movie. With all of the commotion as guests filtered into the building, nobody noticed when a pair of strong arms nabbed the two young starlets that were off to the side of the crowd. Mila and Kristen’s eyes went wide as chloroform-soaked rags were pressed firmly over their mouths and noses. They let out muffled screams and grabbed at the man’s hands as they squirmed about and tried to get fresh air. But he was easily twice the size of the petite ladies and held them both in his grasp as they started to go limp.

30 MINUTES LATER...

Kristen Bell started to come to as Mila Kunis nudged against her. The lovely blonde blinked and looked around the room confused. She and Mila Kunis were lying on a bed in what appeared to be a hotel room. There were large, tan foam pads affixed to the walls which seemed quite odd. Right now the ladies didn’t know why they were there. The bed had cheap sheets on it. Further confirmation that they were in some random hotel room.

Mila tried struggling some more now that she had woken up Kristen. Mila’s hands were tied behind her back and her ankles were also bound together. Her shoes were missing for some reason when she woke up on the bed. Mila tried to loosen her wrist restraints, but had no success. Then she tried pushing one leg forward and pulling one up to try and get her legs free. Mila’s dainty size 7.5 soles wiggled and scrunched as she attempted to free herself. She had lightly tanned feet with scrumptious heels, shallow arches that were quite smooth, and sensual toes that tapered down perfectly from her big toes. Mila soon found she was hopelessly tied up by an expert.

Kristen was tied the same way and also barefoot. She kicked and wiggled her small size 6 soles at the end of the bed. Kristen’s feet were tiny, yet very well developed. Her pale heels were impeccably smooth around the edges, her arches were even paler and very shapely, and her impeccable toes were surprisingly long and mesmerizing to watch as they curled and flexed gently. The blonde starlet huffed with frustration and looked over at her dark-haired partner. Kristen asked her, “This is bad. What are we going to do?”

Mila struggled a little more and grumbled back, “I hate to say it, but I think we’re stuck here for the time being. Whoever took us here is an asshole though. Ugh! Why are our shoes off? I’m going to kill whoever that guy was that kidnapped us!”

Kristen: “Oh God! You don’t think it was that crazy guy that released the video of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, do you?! Oh my God! If it’s him, I’m going to die! That video was horrible! Did you see it! Some of it showed them being tickled and laughing so hard they couldn’t breath!”

Mila: “Hey, let’s calm down! We don’t know who took us here. We have no reason to think that it was the same guy. Do you know how many people live in California? There’s got to be more than one weirdo in the whole state that has a thing for celebrities. Chances are this is just some creepy fan. But I’ll still kill him nonetheless.”

“Aww tisk tisk...” a man said calmly. He had appeared in the doorway to the bedroom without them noticing and apparently had heard them talking for a short time. Mila and Kristen stopped struggling with their ropes and were frozen in shock. The man continued, “Allow me to introduce myself, ladies. My name is Simon. It is a pleasure to meet such young, aspiring actresses such as yourselves. Although, I’m sure the pleasure is all mine based on how upset you seem. I assure you I mean you no harm. You’ll be released. You have my word. But until then, why don’t we see if I can cheer you up.”

Mila: “Ugh...What? The only thing that’s going to cheer me up is if you untie us and let us go.”

Kristen: “Cheer us up? I don’t understand. You kidnapped us and tie us up. And now you want to...cheer us up? How?”

Simon revealed a stiff, white feather and waved it lazily in the air for them to see. He teasingly said, “Goochie goochie goo...”

Kristen’s mouth hung open slightly. She curled her toes down in a tight scrunch out of pure reflex after seeing the feather. Mila stared at the feather with a dismissive look. But when Simon began coming closer to her, she started pushing off with her feet to squirm her way up closer to the headboard. Mila shouted at Simon as he came closer to her and grabbed her ankles. She yelled, “Don’t come any closer to me, you creep! No! Leave me alone! Don’t touch me!”

Simon had no trouble pulling the petite starlet across the mattress toward the end of the bed again. He pinned Mila’s ankles under his arm in an arm lock. Her dainty size 7.5 soles wiggled and strained to pull free from his grasp, but it was soon very clear that they were stuck in his muscular grip. Simon held up the feather and began quickly flicking it across the bottoms of Mila’s feet. The Russian beauty flinched and tried pulling her feet back. But Simon’s hold was too restrictive.

Simon: “Uh oh...hope I’m not making you too uncomfortable, Ms. Kunis. I’m simply just trying to put a smile on that gorgeous face of yours.”

Mila: “Arrgh! I’m fine! (grunt) Just waiting for you to stop bothering us and (grunt) let us go.”

Kristen continued to watch with a shocked look on her innocent face. Mila was not laughing at the moment, but Kristen could see her facial expressions and it seemed like she was really trying to hold something back. Simon held Mila’s shifting legs firmly under his arm. Up and down, up and down the feather went across Mila’s small, tan feet. The captive brunette kicked her legs and tried to roll out of Simon’s hold, but all she did was manage to roll onto her stomach.

Mila’s ankles were still trapped in Simon’s clutches. And now that she had put herself in a worse position lying face down on the hotel bed, her soles were upturned toward the ceiling. Simon put the feather down and began giving her bare size 7.5 soles a vicious finger tickling. Mila arched her back with a startled cry of laughter. Simon’s fingers danced along her oh so tender arches and smooth heels, causing her to instinctively kick and thrash on the bed. Wild, desperate laughter poured out for the first few seconds and then Mila attempted to stifle her reactions as best she could by burying her face in the bed comforter. But her body still convulsed up and down and her feet flailed around as she laughed into the mattress.

Kristen looked horrified now. She absolutely didn’t want Simon coming anywhere near her feet. But her anxiety did nothing to prevent the inevitable. When Simon finally released Mila’s ankles, he came over to Kristen. The sweet blonde was practically curled up in a ball in the corner of the bed by the headboard. Simon grabbed her ankles and said, “Come on, Ms. Bell. I wouldn’t want you to feel left out.” Kristen shouted, “No! No! No!” as she was dragged across the bed near the end.

Simon wrapped Kristen’s ankles up in an arm lock and grabbed his feather. Simon started trailing the feather up and down the silky size 6’s before him. Kristen’s face wrinkled with a tense smile as she began giggling. The tip of the stiff feather licked the bottoms of her petite soles. Kristen jolted and her giggling increased the longer the feather wafted against her arches.

Kristen Bell fidgeted on the bed and couldn’t help but laugh sweetly as the feather caressed her sensitive foot bottoms. Her feet wagged around and crossed over one another as Simon skillfully outlined her heels, flicked it randomly around her arches, and fluttered the feather beneath her well-developed toes. As Simon pulled the feather menacingly between her second and third toes on her left foot, Kristen squealed and shook her head to the sound of intense giggles.

Simon positioned the feather between Kristen’s third and fourth toes this time and started pulling it between them. Again, the perky blonde squealed and melted into a torrent of giggles. Her clamped down and she pushed the feather away with her right foot. “Suit yourself,” Simon said as he dropped the feather and began frantically tickling Kristen Bell’s soles with his wiggling fingertips. Kristen shouted and bucked on the bed when she felt him stroking her tender soles like crazy. Her mouth hung open in laughter as she wiggled her feet every which way she could and kicked her legs.

Simon eventually let go of Kristen and yanked the Mila down to the edge of the bed again. He pulled Mila’s feet so that they dangled off the edge of the mattress. Then Simon sat on her ankles, leaving Mila trapped lying faced down on the mattress again, but with her bare feet hanging off the edge of the bed now. Simon showed no mercy this time and used both hands to frantically stroke her naked soles. Mila burst into forced laughter and shook her head back and forth. She tried bucking Simon off of her legs, but he outweighed her by far too much. Mila’s hands were still tied behind her back and Kristen could see them flailing like crazy as Mila struggled to process the tickling sensations.

Kristen’s heart nearly stopped when she felt Simon grab her ankle. She too was pulled to the edge of the bed next to Mila. Simon repositioned himself so that he was sitting on both pairs of ankles, which left their bare feet hanging over the bed right in front of him. Simon began scurrying his fingers across Kristen’s soles now, making the petite blonde scream to life with laughter. Her pale soles trembled with ticklish agony as Simon’s fingertips stroked the soft, smooth bottoms and played with her adorable toes. She couldn’t stand when he dug his fingertips right under her toes at the base of them and then wiggled them. Kristen arched her back and flung her pretty blonde hair upward as she cried out desperately. Her toes curled and flexed at random. She had no idea how to process or react to the overwhelming sensations.

Mila was still catching her breath as she looked over at Kristen sympathetically. But she too was suddenly sent back into hysterics as Simon’s fingers began flicking wildly across her arches. Mila’s eyes shut tight and she cackled laughter as she felt him stroking her tanned soles once again. Now both beauties were laughing. Kristen was shaking and bucking up and down while Simon played with her toes and Mila was squirming uncomfortably while she laughed as he really dug right above her baby-soft heels.

Sometimes Simon would tickle both of them. And sometimes one of them would be unlucky enough to receive Simon’s full attention on her feet. Kristen would scream and beg like a wimp while her body thrashed and her hair whipped around. She wanted to die when she felt Simon’s troublesome fingers fluttering across her tender arches, sampling her soft heels, and terrorizing the undersides of her flailing toes. And then it would be Mila’s turn once again. She turned her head to the side and let out a string of belly laughter while Simon played with her feet. Mila kicked and arched her back when she felt his fingertips stroking her helpless, trapped soles. Tears began to stream down from her eyes onto the bed comforter. Mila hated it when Simon raked his fingertips up her soles from the base of her toes to the start of her heels.

Their ticklish nightmare continued until Simon suddenly stopped and stood up. He rolled them both on their backs so they were lying face up. They didn’t dare question what he was doing for fear that he would go right back to merciless tickling. Without a word, Simon knelt down on the floor between them near the edge of the bed. With both pairs of divine feet near his face, Simon began tenderly sucking their toes.

He began with Kristen Bell. Her immaculate toes were unbelievably soft. His tongue gently rolled across their undersides and snaked between them. Kristen’s face soured into an expression of pure disgust as she felt Simon’s wet mouth and curious tongue sucking her toes. He loved lingering on the round tips of her long toes. His uninvited tongue probed between each neighboring pair and coated her tootsies with his spit. Kristen groaned with an equal mix of embarrassment and being grossed out.

Kristen couldn’t take her eyes off Simon engulfing her perfectly pedicured toes. She watched as he held her feet up to his mouth and lustfully sampled them again and again with wet, noisy smacks and sucks. Two or three of her tender toes with their pink polish would disappear into his mouth as she felt his eager tongue massaging them and tasting her feet. And Simon made sure to take some long, savory licks up her soles from her creamy heels all the way up to the soft pads below her pristine toes. Kristen spoke to Mila, “Ugh...sick! Why on Earth would any man want to do that?! Please tell me this isn’t happening. Oh gross!”

Mila tried to reassure her friend that it wasn’t so bad. Until she felt Simon move over to her feet. Mila’s first instinctive reaction was a loud groan of disapproval when she felt Simon’s lips seal around some of her toes. His warm tongue flicked sensually underneath her silky smooth toes while she frowned, unsure of what to make of the unwanted foot worship. But there was little Mila could do as Simon sampled her pretty little toes with their black nail polish.

Simon held Mila’s soles up in front of his face and nibbled her heels gently. His front teeth gingerly pinched her silky, rounded heels and then he licked up into her buttery arches. Mila Kunis’ arches were so soft that Simon felt he could stay here all day licking them and not tire of how luscious they felt against his tongue. Mila shifted on the bed with a disgruntled expression on her face. She flexed her toes back as she felt Simon continually lapping at the bottoms of her feet. Mila scoffed and told her friend, “Geez, you have to be a pretty big loser to want to lick a girl’s feet. God, it feels so weird too. It’s like he loves just tasting my feet. Gross!”

Having overheard what the two women were saying while he was enjoying their feet, Simon suddenly stopped and interjected, “Well since you two would rather me not suck your toes, I guess we can go back to tickling.” Simon pressed a chloroform-soaked rag over their faces and soon their world went dark.

20 MINUTES LATER...

Kristen Bell slowly blinked. The sound of crazy, sporadic laughter woke her. Kristen snapped back wide awake as she recalled her dire situation. She quickly realized she was now in a standing position. Her wrists were placed in black, leather cuffs high above her head. The cuffs were attached to some bizarre contraption that looked like a metal frame that arched over the top of her and Mila Kunis. Obviously Simon had set this piece of equipment up in the hotel suite living room area that connected to the bedroom. The frame looked like a metal bridge that was about 8 feet high at the top where it ran horizontal. The whole thing looked like an upside down U only not so rounded.

The laughter she had heard was coming from Mila, who was cuffed standing under the frame just like she was. Simon was standing behind Mila and had his hands wrapped around her waist tickling her exposed sides. Mila’s green top was pulled up and rolled over her breasts so that her tan tummy and sides could be taken advantage of. Mila’s pretty face was contorted in a toothy grin as she laughed and giggled at random. Simon’s fingers wiggled around her lower hips and were now converging closer and closer across her abdominals.

Mila’s belly trembled with laughter as she shook her body to and fro in an attempt to get away from Simon’s tormenting fingers. But his touch continued to plague her as he skittered his fingers along her toned, tan tummy. Mila hated it when he rubbed his fingertip gently just below her bellybutton and then slowly wiggled it up until it invaded the small little hollow. As Simon played in her bellybutton, his other hand creeped up under her green top and danced around along her ribs near her breasts. Mila’s mouth hung open in constant laughter now as she suffered a brutal upper body attack.

When Simon noticed Kristen had awoken, he left Mila hanging almost limply from the metal rack and went to visit her blonde friend. His fingers crept into Kristen’s freshly-shaven armpits. The blonde starlet screamed for help as loud as she could at the last moment before the tickle attack. Her voice shifted to unbridled laughter halfway through the scream though as Simon began tormenting her silky hollows. Kristen laughed hysterically and shook her head from side to side, unable to form words of protest at the moment. There was no respite from the relentless fingers grazing her sensitive underarms.

Mila felt terrible for her friend, but was grateful it wasn’t her being tickled at the moment. That of course changed when Simon returned to give her another turn. Mila pleaded and whimpered as Simon placed his hands on her sides again. His fingers came alive on her tanned flesh as he worked his way up her ribcage. Simon’s hands slid higher and higher up Mila’s top as he climbed her lean, boney sides toward her armpits. Mila was laughing like a wimp now, no longer able to control the desperate sounds coming out of her mouth.

Mila weakly begged between her laughter as Simon’s fingers found her silky armpits up under her shirt. Her legs gave out she was laughing so hard. It was like she would have collapsed on the floor right there amidst the tickle attack if the cuffs around her wrists weren’t supporting her body weight. Mila cackled and twisted like an animal as Simon wiggled his hands up in her unprotected pits. She couldn’t handle it. Mila threw her head around and screamed laughter as his fingers danced under her arms.

Just when Mila felt she was about to pass out, Simon left her to pay some attention to Kristen’s adorable tummy. She made a loud “EEK!!” sound when Simon began scurrying his hands across her flat belly. Kristen turned her head and buried her face in her arm as she felt Simon begin rimming his finger around the outside of her bellybutton. Her squeals and whines became louder the closer his small circle got to dipping down inside of the cute little innie. Kristen exploded with giggles and laughter when his finger slipped inside and began squirming around. And just when Kristen thought he might be letting up, Simon tugged her white top up until it was nearly above her breasts. The bottom curves of Kristen’s perky mounds were visible where her shirt had been pulled up. She called out desperately, “Please don’t lift my shirt any higher! I’m not wearing a bra with this shirt!” Simon began kneading his fingertips into her ribcage like he was playing a piano. Kristen arched away from him and flung her head back in unbridled laughter.

By the end of their upper body sessions, both women were completely exhausted. They hung from their wrist cuffs almost limply. Kristen’s head sagged to one side as she caught her breath. Her tummy was a little pink from all the finger strokes across it. The bottom of Kristen’s milky breasts were peaking out slightly from her bunched up top. Her blonde hair had been whipped back and forth so much that strands of it lay messily across her face while she panted for more air. Mila hung there with her arms stretched high. She looked tired and anxious about what was to come next. Mila’s green top had been pushed up above her head, exposing her tan torso and black bra. She hated having her armpits so vulnerable to a deranged tickling psychopath like Simon.

Mila: “Did you have your fun?! Ugh! Let us go already! Why are we still tied up?!”

Kristen: “Yeah, can we please be untied now? What more do you want with us?”

Simon smiled at them. “Oh we’re not done yet, ladies,” he replied as he held up his feather again and wafted it teasingly as he approached their nearly bare upper bodies once again.

April 27, 2020
Interview with Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell at a cafe
Los Angeles, California

Kelly: “Once again, ladies. We don’t mean to disturb you by having you look at this video evidence we had in the case file. But Agent Goff and I feel it’s necessary to see if viewing the video footage again after so many years helps you recall anything we might use against this perp.”

Ashley hit play on her work laptop. The video was one of the copies Simon had leaked to media outlets after their abduction. The video played and Kristen and Mila were still strung up in the metal bondage frame. It showed Simon standing behind Kristen using one arm to wrap around her waist and hold her steady. His free hand held his feather, which he was using to gently waft across Kristen’s now naked breasts. Simon flicked the feather steadily up and down over her luscious, pink nipples. He alternated between them, switching to the other every minute or so. Kristen was laughing and trying to lean away from the pesky feather in the video. It was evident her small, pink gumdrop nipples were sensitive to feather tickling.

Kristen’s cheeks grew bright red as she watched the laptop video. She shrugged her shoulders and tried to make light of it by saying, “Well, there’s my boobs. Yeah...that was awful. I remember that.”

The video continued and soon showed Mila laughing and thrashing as Simon stood behind her with his hands up in her pits. His fingers vibrated menacingly in her smooth hollows, forcing the brunette to throw her head back and howl laughter. Mila’s black bra had been removed by this point and Simon worked his way down to attack the region between her armpits and the outer sides of her small, perky tits. Mila cackled and squirmed around as Simon jiggled the sides of her tan mounds while using his thumbs to still work up into her hyper-ticklish underarms. Mila’s petite, dark nipples looked like Hershey Kisses and swayed back and forth with her small, yet exquisite, breasts as she reacted.

Mila took a deep breath and told the agents, “I just remember that he had us in that contraption for a while. He really loved tickling us while we were stretched out like that.”

Kelly told them, “That video footage wasn’t able to be shared on the big, public media stations due to the nudity. But we did obtain a copy that was leaked onto the internet. This next video is a clip of the phrase he had his victims say into the camera.” It was clear by the looks on their faces that Kristen and Mila did not care to revisit this portion of their capture.

Ashley cued the next video. Now both ladies had been moved back to the bed. Their hands were re-tied behind their backs and their ankles had also been bound again. Simon sat on the end of the bed with his camera pointed at him. Kristen Bell was first. He had her ankles secured under one arm while she thrashed and screamed behind him. Simon was relentlessly tickling her pristine, size 6 feet again. Kristen shouted for mercy and was clearly having trouble getting air between her intense laughing fits. After he instructed her on what to say, Kristen quickly gave in and said whatever he wanted her to in order to make the tickling stop. Kristen propped her body up on her elbows and looked at the camera. With an exhausted tone of voice, she admitted, “I’m Kristen Bell and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

Mila Kunis was up next. She was in the same situation Kristen had been. Her ankles were trapped in an arm lock. Simon was frantically tickling her dainty, size 7.5 soles that were poking out of her jeans. Mila was screaming just as much as she was laughing. The feisty Russian hated being tickled so much like this. But there was little Mila could do except say what Simon instructed her to say. When she finally couldn’t stand him stroking her sensitive soles one minute longer, she pleaded with him to stop so she could talk to the camera. With tired, puffy eyes and runny mascara, she reluctantly said, “I’m Mila Kunis and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

Mila was at a loss for words. Kristen didn’t have much to say either. Nothing that helped the case it seemed. The agents thanked them for their time and continued on to the next interview.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Awesome, great details in the story. Good girl pics also.

Brilliant work. When can we expect the next part?

Brilliant work. When can we expect the next part?

I’ll try to post a new part about every week. But forgive me if I’m a little late on some of them. I’m not the fastest story writer. Or even very good at that. In fact, my high school English teacher once held up one of my essays to the class and shredded it into pieces. The class laughed. The teacher started a chant about how bad of a writer I was and got the class to say it with her. The principal came in the classroom once he heard the commotion from down the hall. He ended up stomping on the pieces of my shredded essay that were on the floor and joined in shouting the degrading chant. It was the third most humiliating experience of my life.

That year, I was voted by my class as “Most Unlikely to Become a Mildly Popular Tickle Fetish Story Author”. I was devastated.

WELL LOOK AT ME NOW! Take that, haters! *excessive air thrusting ensues*

I’ll try to post a new part about every week. But forgive me if I’m a little late on some of them. I’m not the fastest story writer. Or even very good at that. In fact, my high school English teacher once held up one of my essays to the class and shredded it into pieces. The class laughed. The teacher started a chant about how bad of a writer I was and got the class to say it with her. The principal came in the classroom once he heard the commotion from down the hall. He ended up stomping on the pieces of my shredded essay that were on the floor and joined in shouting the degrading chant. It was the third most humiliating experience of my life.

That year, I was voted by my class as “Most Unlikely to Become a Mildly Popular Tickle Fetish Story Author”. I was devastated.

WELL LOOK AT ME NOW! Take that, haters! *excessive air thrusting ensues*

Waiiiit what???!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question : will there be any stock tickling?

Yes. In fact, the next installment will feature some tickling in the stocks. Of course with such a long series planned, I’ll have to reuse tickling tools and different bondage ideas. But I’ll try to switch up the tickling action every installment so it doesn’t feel so cookie cutter.

Is there going to be any tickle interrogations

Probably not too heavy in that regard. Maybe some but not every installment. What are you hoping to see in this series as far as interrogation exactly?

Maybe an interrogation with some news anchors such as Amy Robach,Savannah Guthrie,or Norah o 'Donnell or perhaps the fbi agents working the case to see what they know

Maybe an interrogation with some news anchors such as Amy Robach,Savannah Guthrie,or Norah o 'Donnell or perhaps the fbi agents working the case to see what they know

Probably not. I’m focusing more on popular female celebrities. And there are a ton to pick from so I’m going to focus my efforts on using Hollywood A-listers. I think journalists and broadcasters have their place in a good interrogation story, but it won’t be in this series. I’m undecided on the F.B.I. agents right now.

Also, part 3 will be posted tomorrow! Hope you all enjoy it!

I’m undecided on the F.B.I. agents right now...

Okay I see you're on the fence but hear me out... maybe not the main series, but an Epilogue mayhaps? Potentially with some of Simon's tickle toys giving these agents' big feet a good tickle and worship? Just a thought... XD

Okay I see you're on the fence but hear me out... maybe not the main series, but an Epilogue mayhaps? Potentially with some of Simon's tickle toys giving these agents' big feet a good tickle and worship? Just a thought... XD

I’ll consider it. I had a vague plan of how to include them, but it wasn’t set in stone.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back