• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 6 (primarily F/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 6 of Chapter 11 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 5

“Welcome to Gym Giggles,” a woman greeted Jen and Rebecca when they entered the building. “How can we put a smile on your face today?”

“My name is Jen, and I have a tickle fight scheduled with a Diana,” Jen introduced herself and her reason to be at the gym.

“Jen, you say?” the woman questioned as she typed something into her computer. “There you are. It looks like you will be in Tickle Fight Room 5, and your tickle fight does not start for around ten minutes. Also, it does not look like you are a member of the gym. It is perfectly fine for you to use a tickle fight room without being a member, but since you have some time before your tickle fight starts, would you like to see what this gym has to offer?”

“Sure, we could go on a short tour,” Jen agreed for both her and Rebecca.

“Ronda!” the woman called out, and a rather fit woman walked over. “This is Ronda, one of our trainers. Ronda, this is Jen, and this is… umm, sorry, I don’t think I caught your name.”

“I’m Rebecca,” Rebecca introduced herself. “I’m going to watch the tickle fight.”

“Sounds good, and I’m assuming that you will be having a tickle fight, Jen?” Ronda asked and Jen confirmed. “That should be lots of fun for you. What can I do for you two?”

“They want a quick tour around here,” the receptionist declared. “Jen’s tickle fight does not start until 1:30, and they want to see what we’ve got. Just make sure she’s in Tickle Fight Room 5 by that time.”

“Will do,” Ronda affirmed. “Since we don’t have a lot of time, I’ll just show you the areas for a short bit. Let’s start with our main training areas. Here at Giggles Gym, we like to see a smile on your face while you’re training, so our personal trainers work to make you laugh and exercise at the same time. Here’s the tummy room.” Ronda opened up a door, and Jen soon saw several people working out while getting their torsos tickled. “For the most part, we try to incorporate the tickling into the exercise itself, and nothing embodies that better than this room. From sit-ups to push-ups to yoga, the tummy is often open for a tickle, so the tickling happens with the exercise, and it does not stop until the exercise is done or a safeword is said. More intense tickling happens with bad technique or slowing down so that you can get the most out of your workout. Of course, for exercises where the tickling cannot be incorporated safely or at all, we simply have you do the exercise and then tickle you afterwards based on performance. There are several other rooms in Gym Giggles that follow this same concept with different spots, like feet or armpits. The basic premise is that you will learn to exercise better when your most ticklish spots are being tickled, so we can instill healthy habits while the tickling also contributes to the workout.”

“Interesting,” Jen stated as she observed someone getting a particularly fierce tummy tickle as they were doing sit-ups. “What happens to people who enjoy the tickling as part of their exercise?”

“You bring up a good point, so let’s head over to a different area to answer that question,” Ronda proclaimed. The three walked maybe another minute until Ronda opened a different door. Inside this door was a dungeon area, with a few people restrained for a mix of machine and personalized tickling. “This is one of our tickle torture rooms. In here, we have people who wanted to just be tickled, and we tickle them specifically to get the optimal workout. Our machines test and find out the best ways to tickle them to work different muscle groups, and then we let them loose. Of course, sometimes a human touch is needed to get to odd muscle groups, so we have a few employees in here.”

“Cool,” Jen imagined herself trapped in a tickle machine, figuring that she would probably end up there if she was in this gym.

“Do you have any regular workout places for people that may not be as into the tickling aspect of it?” Rebecca was getting nervous, apparently, when she asked this question.

“Yes, let me show you one of those, and then we’ll have to get to your tickle fight room,” Ronda led everyone out of the tickle torture room, and they soon came upon a room with several treadmills, ellipticals, and other equipment that would be found in a non-Tickle Cartel gym. “We understand that not everyone loves to be tickled, so we have a wide range of standard equipment. We also have sports areas that I don’t have time to show you, as well as a track and other things that you would expect from a standard gym. But unfortunately, our tour has to come to an end, as Jen’s fellow tickle fighter will be in your tickle fight room soon. I hope you had some fun on this short tour.”

“Thanks for showing us around,” Jen thanked Ronda as the trainer walked them to Tickle Fight Room 5.

“Of course,” Ronda politely responded, and soon they were at the room. Ronda held the door open for Jen, who entered. “Your partner should be inside in a minute or so. Have fun!” Jen waved a temporary goodbye at Rebecca as Ronda turned to talk to Jen’s host and the door closed. While she was waiting for Diana, Jen observed the room itself. It was a fairly small room, probably about the size of one and a half small bedrooms. Around one-third of the room held restraint devices, likely for the loser, and the rest of the room was dedicated to tickle fighting. Off to one wall in the center of the tickle fighting area were several tickle tools. Jen went over to take a look at them, and she saw everything that she could imagine using on someone else and having used on her: feathers, dusters, toothbrushes, brushes, flossers, paintbrushes, and Q-tips. In addition to conventional tickle tools, there were also some things Jen was not quite sure about: forks, pens, and other things that she had no idea how to describe. One thing in particular that was missing was any form of restraining tools, leading Jen to guess that this would be a full unrestrained tickle fight. Just her versus Diana.

“Hi, Jen! Nice to see you again!” Speaking of Diana, Jen turned around to see Queen Mistress Heather’s servant. She was dressed in a bikini, leaving all her ticklish skin exposed for Jen’s taking. “Sorry I’m not early; Queen Mistress Heather needed me for some extra stuff.”

“That’s fine; it’s nice to see you again, too,” Jen came over and shook Diana’s hand. “So, what all do we do here? I’m kind of new to all the tickle fight room stuff, and I wasn’t quite sure, you know, of what all this…”

“No worries; I’ll explain everything, and then we’ll get down to business,” Diana cut off Jen as she began rambling. “First off, you know that Queen Mistress Heather wants us to tickle fight so we can learn each other’s tickle spots before we go on the trip to get Maddie, right?” Jen nodded her understanding, and Diana continued, “So that will be the first thing we do each day. We’ll have a tickle fight, and then the loser will be tied up over in that area and tickle punished. I think the punishment should start out relatively short and then increase for each day so that each day ups the ante. Of course, there will be a short break between the end of the tickle fight and the punishment so that the ticklee has time to catch her breath. After the punishment, you can ask any questions that you have, and then we’ll head out and meet again the next day. The total time for each of these sessions, questions included, is supposed to be an hour and a half at most. Does that all sound alright?”

“Yep,” Jen confirmed. “How about ten minutes for today’s punishment?”

“We can do that, and if we finish the punishment and you ask all your questions, we may even have time for a second tickle fight,” Diana suggested. “Are you ready to begin?”

“You’re going down,” Jen was confident of her abilities, especially because she had tickled Diana’s feet in the Royal Tickle Dungeon.

“That’s what you think,” Diana countered. “Move to the center, and we’ll see who’s laughing hysterically. Surrender word is ‘Mercy’, and just so you know, you’re the one that’s going to be saying it.” The two tickle fighters headed to the center of the tickle fight area in the room, and Diana announced, “Go!”

Jen was the first ticklee of the tickle fight. Diana closed the short distance between them with a leap, and her fingers found their way onto Jen’s sides, causing Jen to laugh, “AHAHAHA THAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“I know that it tickles, and it’s going to keep up until you give in,” Diana replied. “Cootchie cootchie coo, Jen! You’ve got such a ticklish AHAHAHA!”

Jen recovered her wits quickly enough to begin a tickle attack on Diana’s armpits. Upon finding herself in a ticklish situation, the servant shrieked and withdrew her hands from Jen’s stomach, pulling them in tight to trap her tickler’s hands. “Sounds like I’m not the only one who’s ticklish here,” Jen teased. “I think your armpits are a good spot to get you laughing. And you’re not doing yourself any favors. I can’t stop tickling you there until you let my hands out, so you’re just sealing your ticklish fate.”

“STAHAHAHAHAP!” Diana laughed out as her armpits were assaulted with finger tickles. Naturally, she twisted and turned to get away, and eventually, a twist made Jen fall. Jen was closing the distance between her and Diana when the latter’s twist unbalanced her, and she failed to regain her ground before dragging both herself and Diana towards the ground. In the process, the tickling on Diana’s armpits ceased, and the servant managed to free Jen’s hands by spreading her arms out. Jen hit the padded floor, and, with her hands free, her momentum rolled her over so that she was facing away from Diana. Eager to get back to tickling her opponent, Jen rolled back over, but Diana recovered significantly quicker than Jen would have expected, and she pounced once Jen’s midriff was in view. The future Dungeon Tickler’s wrists were grabbed by the servant’s strong hands and moved out of the way of the ticklish midsection. Although Jen was restrained, she was struggling as hard as she could, ensuring that her opponent could not pin her with just one hand. “You’re going down now, Jen!” Diana’s threats appeared to be empty with both hands occupied, but there was another common tickle method specifically for Jen’s midsection, “PFFFFT! PFFT! PFFFFFFFFT!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen let herself laugh hysterically at the raspberries locked onto her navel. Her hands were held in place just inches from her sides, close enough to keep Jen fighting but far away enough that her fighting made no difference. As Jen focused all her energy on covering up her most ticklish spot, her laughter flowed freely. All of the ticklee’s attempts to free herself were rebuffed; every time her wrists moved an inch in, Diana would then blow a big zerbert on the bare bellybutton before pushing the protective wrists two inches out. Eventually, Jen realized that the tickle fight was over, a feeling that was made more evident when Diana began brushing her hair lightly against Jen’s ticklish tummy, adding a new tickle attack. Despite the fact that Jen enjoyed all these forms of tickling, she recognized that Diana could tickle her until she simply ran out of energy, so she gave in. “MEHEHEHERCEHEHEHE!” Jen laughed out the surrender word, and her wrists were finally released. As her hands instinctively covered up her tickle button, the loser of the tickle fight let out some residual giggles as Diana got up. Jen accepted the servant’s hand to stand up within about thirty seconds, recovering from the tickling easily. “Alright, you won this round. So, how are we doing the punishment?”

“First, we both get some water, and then we can discuss your ten-minute tickle torture,” Diana stated. “And I told you that I’d get you to surrender, ticklee.”

“Yes, you did, but I’ll get you next time,” Jen had regained her competitive spirit. “And I think we should reconsider starting positions.”

“What do you mean?” Diana inquired, confused.

“You had access to my belly with a single step when we started,” Jen pointed out. “I had no such access to your feet, and yes, I know that they are your most ticklish spot. I think we should start further away so that neither of us has a clear advantage.”

“I can accept that,” Diana agreed after realizing that she had been given an unfair advantage. “Do you want to redo this tickle fight to make sure it’s fair?”

“No, we hadn’t established that rule beforehand, and I didn’t realize it until after we started,” Jen allowed the result to stay in place as they both took sips of water to recover. “You can punish me this time; just don’t expect it to be so easy to get me next time.”

“Alright, and if you’ve had enough to drink for now, I think we should get on with your punishment,” Diana proclaimed. Jen got up, and Diana directed her over to the bondage section of the room. “I think I’ll have you on the table for now, and let’s see, spread-eagle.” Jen hopped up on the table and spread her arms and legs, which were quickly restrained by Diana. Once the tickle fight loser had been secured to the table, Diana began to think out loud. “Hmm, how to tickle torture Jen? The timer won’t start until I do, so I should consider my options. I have a ton of choices, so which ones should I pick? This thing looks like it could be put to good use.” Jen tilted her head to observe Diana, only to see that her tickler was not actually carrying a tickle tool. Instead, she placed a blindfold over Jen’s eyes, ensuring that her victim would not be able to tell what the instrument of torture was until she felt it. “Now, back to actually selecting a tool to use on poor, helpless Jen. What to use, what to use. I’ll spread these out so I can see every single one I can try out.”

After that sentence, Diana went silent, although Jen could hear some rustling for a few seconds before dead silence took over. Robbed of her sight, Jen was reduced to just waiting until ten fingernails began dancing on her bare belly. “AHAHAHAHA THAHAHATS NOHOHOT AHAHAHA TOHOHOHOOL!” she broke into hysterical laughter, the suspense heightening her senses.

“Actually, my fingernails are a tool,” Diana rejected Jen’s reasoning. “They tickle your ticklish tummy, don’t they, Jen?”

“WEHEHELL YEHEHEHES!” Jen laughed her answer out, and with Diana consistently switching spots, the laughter was just as loud as before. “BUHUHUHUT THAHAHAT DOHOHOESNT MEHEHEHEAN THEHEHEHEYRE AHAHAHA TOHOHOHOOL!”

“I beg to differ,” Diana dipped a nail inside Jen’s navel, causing another uptick in the shrieking from her victim. “And from the sounds of it, they’re quite an effective tool. Now don’t bother arguing with me further or I’ll just tickle you more.”

“YOHOHOURE GOHOHOING TOHOHOHO TIHIHICKLEHEHE MEHEHEHE IHIHIN AHAHAHANEHEHE CAHAHAHASE!” Jen attempted to refute Diana, but her ticklishness took a lot of authority out of her argument.

“True, true, but I can tickle a lot worse than I am right now,” Diana acknowledged. “Right now, I’ve got one finger in your tickle button, but there could be multiple fingers dancing around and in it if your attitude keeps up.”

“AHAHAHAHA FIHIHIHINE!” Jen accepted the statement, and when a couple of fingers went near her bellybutton, she decided to relax and enjoy her punishment. “TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES TOHOHOHONS!”

“I know this is supposed to be a punishment, but I’m fine with you enjoying this,” the servant sensed the change in Jen’s tone and allowed it. “I don’t think I can stop that from happening as long as you try, so I’ll just tickle all around here instead.” Once that had been established, the ten fingers returned to covering the entirety of the ticklee’s midriff with wiggling, and Jen’s laughter changed to reflect the spots that were being tickled. The future Dungeon Tickler enjoyed the remainder of the punishment, and when the ten minutes were up, she almost wished that it could continue. “Time to get you out of there, and we still have about fifty minutes left in our session here,” Diana broadcasted as she stopped tickling the sensitive stomach in front of her. Jen soon found herself untied, and the servant led her back to the table, where water awaited both tickler and ticklee. “Alright, now that we’re done with the daily tickle fight, do you have any questions for me? They can be about the trip, about me, or just general questions, and I’ll do my best to answer.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 7

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back