• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emilee Forced to Watch Her Torture

Always wanted to do that to someone that is extremely ticklish! :p

This is almost exactly like the "Flanders Bench" idea that Kujman1 envisioned over twenty years ago. Allow me to explain:

A willing, barefoot ticklee (let's call her Jennifer) lies face down on a bench, and she is physically bound to it. Jennifer can't move at all. Her feet hang off the bench.

Behind her is a video camera. It's not recording anything, but the feed from the video camera is sent to a television screen that is positioned RIGHT IN FRONT OF JENNIFER'S FACE. Jennifer can see HER OWN BARE SOLES RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.

(The ticklers or riggers may want to restrain her head so that she can't move it much at all... which means that no matter how much Jennifer tries to turn or twist her neck, the television screen WILL ALWAYS BE IN VIEW.)

Then, of course, the ticklers go to town on Jennifer's feet... and Jennifer is witness to all of it. Up close, and in living color.

It's a GLORIOUS mindfuck.

I got to witness this IN PERSON at a tickling gathering that I co-hosted with my then-wife in Albany NY in the spring or summer of 2001. A local ticklee (let's call her Michelle) knew about the Flanders Bench, and she had been fantasizing about being in it for quite some time. Michelle JUMPED at the opportunity to get into it when she learned that Kujman would be at our gathering.

We were not able to get and/or position a television right in front of Michelle's face, but that led Kujman to a better idea. He paid Rent-A-Center WITH HIS OWN MONEY for a big-screen TV (remember that this was 2001, before flat-screen TVs existed) for this purpose. We put it at the opposing wall of the Flanders Bench, so that not only Michelle could see her bare soles being tickled, but that also EVERYONE ELSE AT THE GATHERING could see them as well.

Michelle was mercilessly tickled on her bare soles for an hour, and she loved every second of it. I will never forget her laughter.

Also -- and you can confirm this with anyone who was there -- it was obvious from the noises she was making that she had at least seven orgasms during that hour. (No genital contact. That's how sensitive Michelle's soles were -- and probably still are. One of the first things I learned about Michelle is that her feet were a MAJOR erogenous zone.)

Ah... memories of my twenties. I used to have them often... but now I control that with medication. :p

A decent picture of the original idea of the Flanders Bench can be seen near the top of this thread:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?261540-Flanders-Bench-Tickle-M-F

This is almost exactly like the "Flanders Bench" idea that Kujman1 envisioned over twenty years ago. Allow me to explain:

A willing, barefoot ticklee (let's call her Jennifer) lies face down on a bench, and she is physically bound to it. Jennifer can't move at all. Her feet hang off the bench.

Behind her is a video camera. It's not recording anything, but the feed from the video camera is sent to a television screen that is positioned RIGHT IN FRONT OF JENNIFER'S FACE. Jennifer can see HER OWN BARE SOLES RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.

(The ticklers or riggers may want to restrain her head so that she can't move it much at all... which means that no matter how much Jennifer tries to turn or twist her neck, the television screen WILL ALWAYS BE IN VIEW.)

Then, of course, the ticklers go to town on Jennifer's feet... and Jennifer is witness to all of it. Up close, and in living color.

It's a GLORIOUS mindfuck.

I got to witness this IN PERSON at a tickling gathering that I co-hosted with my then-wife in Albany NY in the spring or summer of 2001. A local ticklee (let's call her Michelle) knew about the Flanders Bench, and she had been fantasizing about being in it for quite some time. Michelle JUMPED at the opportunity to get into it when she learned that Kujman would be at our gathering.

We were not able to get and/or position a television right in front of Michelle's face, but that led Kujman to a better idea. He paid Rent-A-Center WITH HIS OWN MONEY for a big-screen TV (remember that this was 2001, before flat-screen TVs existed) for this purpose. We put it at the opposing wall of the Flanders Bench, so that not only Michelle could see her bare soles being tickled, but that also EVERYONE ELSE AT THE GATHERING could see them as well.

Michelle was mercilessly tickled on her bare soles for an hour, and she loved every second of it. I will never forget her laughter.

Also -- and you can confirm this with anyone who was there -- it was obvious from the noises she was making that she had at least seven orgasms during that hour. (No genital contact. That's how sensitive Michelle's soles were -- and probably still are. One of the first things I learned about Michelle is that her feet were a MAJOR erogenous zone.)

Ah... memories of my twenties. I used to have them often... but now I control that with medication. :p

A decent picture of the original idea of the Flanders Bench can be seen near the top of this thread:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?261540-Flanders-Bench-Tickle-M-F

That does sound like a interesting experience, did you try the Flanders Bench yourself? I love this concept that Kujman and co practice. It's such a shame it was forced away from the online community as for me and others who have this interest there is just nothing for us to look into and explore thanks to negative nellys.

Last edited:
That does sound like a interesting experience, did you try the Flanders Bench yourself? I love this concept that Kujman and co practice. It's such a shame it was forced away from the online community as for me and others who have this interest there is just nothing for us to look into and explore thanks to negative nellys.

I did not try it myself, but only because I was not interested... and that's because I am strictly a tickler. I'm not a ticklee, and I'm not a switch.

I had the pleasure of meeting Kujman and playing with him a few times in the early 2000s. A nice guy, and a gentleman.

Some people think his tickling ideas are extreme, but even if that's true, he has always operated under INFORMED CONSENT from the ticklee. (In other words, the ticklee ALWAYS knows what s/he is in for.)

I am unable to describe his concept of tickling -- which he calls SMTK -- but only because I've never seen it or experienced it. He does a much better job of explaining it, and you can read about it here:

https://fetlife.com/groups/119033/about

..and if you want more information about it, you can get details at his FetLife profile: https://fetlife.com/users/358024

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back