• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Recommendations: Sexy Tickling

soleeater

TMF Expert
Anyone have a good recommendation for just a softer, sexy tickling video? I usually go for more intense tickles but I was just in a mood. A model with a soft, cute laugh and cute feet, something playful. Just blow it up with recommendations. Something a little more intense is fine if she has a sweet laugh.

If it helps, some ones that come to mind are Flore from French Tickling or the Fingers and Feathers video with Redhead Roxanne from Tickle Abuse. Maybe geared towards light finger and feather tickling, or something like that?

My favorite "slow burn" tickling is "Snoozin' Feet, Ticklish Treats" Part 12: Terra's Restless Night" with ticklee Terra Mizu and tickler Ren Smolder (available at FTKLTickling.com). Yeah, I know, sleepy-time tickling videos are BS in terms of the ticklee actually being asleep, but the tickling here is so erotic, playful, sneaky, and naughty that it's irresistible. You know the old meme line about "If you can find someone who looks at you like such-and-such looks at such-and-such, you've truly found someone for you," or somesuch. The way Ren looks at, tickles, worships, and simply adores Mizu's dazzling, expressive soles and toes is electrifying.

This one's interesting. It starts out as more of a slow, sensual, sexy video with feather dusters and bandanas being brushed over her. She laughs out loud but there's a lot of soft giggling and cooing mixed in. A couple times she even says, "That feels good", and admits that she likes it. But it gets to a point where the ler pokes her a couple times and she just starts cackling and rolling around like crazy. So as far as sensual or intense this is the best of both worlds.
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10270/2204064/ameara-full-video

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back