• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party-Time! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Hi Ron and glad to meet you, guess a bit nervous and understandable but relax as first hurdle crossed with you meeting someone who as you say you want to initiate you in man to man fun, something you've fantasised about you've said!"

"Yes but not acted on it until now and excited but nervous too but like I've said want to be out of control as in fantasy always dominated and played with and teased unable to stop it happening which you've said is what you like right!"

"Yes exactly so here's the cognac you said you'd like so take a seat and relax, take your jacket off as you said your wife away so no hurry as the weekend now, well in about 4 hours and working late you can shower later no problem, so had any ideas of any scene you'd like maybe as I thought since you want being out of control an interrogation and respecting you saying nothing too hard, no pain and physical marks, light torment; sound good?"

"Er ... yeah it does, excited thinking about it!"

"I can see that Ron, getting hard so reckon soon you lose the suit so do it now!"

"Yes Sir!"

35yr old Management Consultant 6' Ron Harding slid off his black loafer shoes and apologised if his socked feet smelled as he stripped to briefs and about to take them off I stopped him and in briefs and socks soon secured to the bed on his back. He reacted as this was done, feet secured together and arms to his side. Asked he wanted complete helplessness so gagged and blindfold.

"You look good Ron and can see you really are excited, very horny and so ready to be played with, so ready for that for sure!" Matt said as he lightly stroked Ron's dick through his briefs and made him gasp and moan. Then leaned into his right ear and whispered meanacingly

"Ever hear of an interrogation when the prisoner is pleasured, it contradicts it right so no pain, no marks means no alternative but to endure for my pleasure the exploitation of what you made clear, too clear Ron, yeah attention to your feet and reading inside this loafer shoe size 13 so the perfect size as you are unlucky! I saw you flinch when securing your feet together, instant nervous reaction from you and your feet smell like feet sure and expected after working all day in black nylon socks Ron but only feet smelling like feet excite me Ron so I said you'd shower later! Squirm all you like Ron it excites me more as I'm in control as you wanted!"

Matt kneeled at the end of the bed facing both large socked soles so he felt the heat from them both as Ron tried to get free but both feet secured he taunted Ron verbally saying being nylon and sweaty the socks stuck to both feet like a second skin and being moist how easily teasing fingers would be sliding over the length of them beginning lightly, gently, maddening strokes to tease, slow, methodical and focused caresses of both defenseless feet and exploring their sensitivity and finding where torture tickles the most and knowing the last thing Ron had been expecting being a tickling but that's what he could anticipate happening and enduring!

Then Matt lightly touched both socked soles and simultaneously he sniffed Ron's socked feet and moaned appreciation of their musky smell as he lightly spider tickled both socked soles and felt the dampness of sweat on both socked feet as he inhaled the masculine smell from them and pressed his face into both socked soles as Ron tried to evade it happening but efforts to move his feet proving futile!

"Mmmm Ron getting high on your socked foot smell, addictive so you best get used to me craving these sweaty socked and bare feet of yours, making excuses to your wife about working late Friday nights as in charge as you wanted, shameful if she finds out about her husband's kinks Mmm yeah really great feet Ron" Matt said pressing his face to both soles and inhaling their funky odour more! "I can see the outline of your feet through these socks Ron and Mmm smell them, raunchy feet as I like them Ron!" Matt said as he indulged in sniffing them both more. He couldn't wait to bare them both and rub his hands and face all over Ron's warm sweaty bare feet and to nibble, suck and lick up as much of the foot sweat and taste from them!

"Ron your feet when bare are mine to lick, your toes mine to suck and nibble as the raunchy smell of them enough for me to know how delicious they're going to taste, have to say love everything about your feet and feet mine to take complete advantage of and feet that will be tickled until you comply so interrogation tickling on the agenda and made all the worse if initially you don't fight against the ticklish torment breaking you though your muffled protests and pleas for me to stop will be ignored and the tickle torment persist as the tickling becomes more and more ticklish as I know how to tickle Ron!" Matt said sadistically.

Matt alternated stroking the soles and toes of each socked foot delighting in seeing Ron squirm as he fought giving in to laughing but a muffled giggling soon apparent as Matt's fingers lightly and gently and deliberately torturously caressed along both arches causing unbearable ticklish sensations to both vulnerable, secured feet and then indulged in massaging and fondling them both whilst informing Ron now his feet were Matt's feet and a weekend of fun organised in which he was the main attraction! Ron freaked out as Matt told him that from midnight he'd be inviting guys on line to enjoy initiating his new 'Sub-Boy' a married man who hated being tickled especially on his size 13 feet!

Ron was desperate to be free but there was no chance of him going anywhere as both socks were peeled off and Matt lightly stroked the length of both newly bared feet delivering the most horrendously ticklish sensations to Ron imaginable in his worst nightmare! All his toes spasmed as Matt indulged in subjecting Ron to being touched where he hated any attention given at all, his size 13 feet! Though gagged hysterical as just with his fingers Matt indulged in stroking both feet from heels to toes relentlessly and with faster and more pressured strokes the length of both large feet and seeing Ron's toes involuntarily clench and splay spasmodically depending on the level of ticklishness being deliverd to the soles of his feet.

Matt loved seeing the reactions to his tickler expertise as his main kick was delivering extreme tickling and breaking submissive men like Ron employing the art of tickling which is an art form that not everyone can perform effectively as an experienced 'Tickler' can as their intent is to maximise the level of the Ticklee's' ticklish agony! Matt was suffering but his muffled laughter falling on deaf ears as Matt indulged in delivering torture tickling and feeling intoxicated doing so! A hand spider tickling the sole of a foot as he indulged orally lickling the wiggling toes of it and then taking a mouthful of them to nibble driving Ron beserk and repeating the lickling and tickling technique with Ron's other foot!

Ron reacting as if he were being electrocuted as the ticklish and licklish sensations were relentless and impossible to escape from making Matt smile and inviting and encouraging him to indulge in subjecting Ron to ticklish-licklish hell, restrained and incapable of escape driving Ron demented as all he could do was thrash about on the bed, head from side to side as fingers slid up n' down saliva lubed soles and slid in between saliva lubed toes.

The speed of tickling reduced to slow and gentle light caressing torment and then a tongue bath of both feet from heels to toes and sucking on every toe one by one and Matt sliding his tongue in between every toe as both feet tasted so delicious as he sniffed them both telling Ron that he expected him every Friday night and wearing thin black nylon socks on his awesome size 13 feet as he replaced the socks on them and now 12.10 so a little late he began arranging the party and within moments of being on line received a voice call and Ron gasped as Matt said ..

"He's here yes, very and size 13's so will be fun, haven't used tickle tools yet just fingers and tongue, oh yeah really reactive but got electric toothbrush, hairbrush, feathers and oil even pipe-cleaners and killers between toes so yeah see you in about 20 minutes and it's a party so bring a guest but it's not sex okay, it's a 'Tickle-Party' yeah right, see you!"

"Well Ron it's 'Party-Time' said Matt smiling as Ron moaned and cursed through the gag he'd requested!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back