• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Me in my tickle outfit :P

Effy

What do you think, how long could I hold this position while tickled, and how would you make me break the pose?
Should there be any punishment if I do so? :p

(It was a requested custom pic and gif, if you would like to, you can pm me with your ideas too :) )

Attachments

• IMG_20201202_213247.jpg
    IMG_20201202_213247.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,207
  • 20201203_124157.gif
    20201203_124157.gif
    9.6 MB · Views: 1,045
Last edited:
Mmm, well, I'd hope you could manage at least 10 minutes staying on your knees and keeping hands above heads. But, I'd start with a gentle feather along your armpits, then if that wasn't working then fingers inbetween your ribs and belly button.

Definitely would need to be a punishment...either tying in that position to last the time, or a string gets untied and you try again?

Very hot... I am sure you would need to be restrained a little.. lol

Wonderful Effy!

I usually like to have those victims, starting with slow soft touching exploring until I find the main spots and the real business start :D

Hit me up if you wanna know how you will end up punished and at what position, and believe me, you gonna love and hate me at the same time!

Uh, wow, you look Amazing! How could anyone not just tickle you all night long in that little number?

that belly button needs some raseberys and your feet need good long tickling dig deep in those armpits.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back