• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Broken in 4 stages f/m and m/f

ticklishfossil

TMF Novice
Mistress Raven broke me in 4 stages. The first 3 stages occurred during the first 30 minutes of our initial session. The 4th stage happened on the 1 year anniversary of our first session. Mistress Raven in a powerful and beautiful brunette with big boobs and a large ass. She also has strong arms and specializes in defeating mean at wrestling and arm wrestling. Before I made an appointment with her I enjoyed watching videos of her humiliating weak men who she easily overpowered. She uses her strong arms to spank and whip her clients. But I was intrigued with tickle torture. Mistress Raven advertises that tickling was a "particular favorite" torture. I made an appointment with her on a Sunday afternoon that was to drastically change my life.

Mistress Raven ordered me to strip and lie on a pink cushion fastened to a table. I clearly had expressed that I just wanted to be tickled. I wanted no pain at all. Just tickling. So Mistress Raven said she wanted me to be as comfortable as possible, while she did nothing but tickle me. She locked my ankles and wrists in fur-covered stocks and I was as helpless as a baby.

"Are you ticklish?" she asked in her British accent. Immediately, my penis became hard.

"A little," I admitted.

"A little or a lot?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, I think you know. Does this tickle?"

She started rubbing my chest and neck. I tried hard not to giggle. I squirmed.

"There is no escape from your tickle hell," she said and she vigorously tickled my ribs.

I burst out laughing loudly. I had never experienced anything like it. I'd asked my old girlfriend to tickle me during foreplay, but it had never felt this intense. I experienced the first stage of my breakdown. During this stage I was enjoying being tickle-tortured.. Mistress Raven tickled my neck, armpits, belly, ribs, belly, testicles, legs, butt, and feet; while she said "tickle, tickle, tickle and coochie coochie coo" over and over. I could do nothing but laugh and squirm. This stage lasted 10 minutes and I loved it.

The 2nd stage happened between 11-20 minutes of the session. I still enjoyed being tickled, but I wanted it to stop.

"Please, please, stop," I pleaded between guffaws and giggles.

"You are a liar. You are not a little ticklish. You are very ticklish. Liars get tickled."

I strained in futility at the stocks, and physically exhausted myself. My stomach ached from laughing so hard.

The 3rd stage lasted between the 20-30 minutes of the session. I just wanted the tickling to stop, and I wanted top shout out the safe word, but for some reason I couldn't. My penis remained hard and I felt like I was Mistress Raven's slave. Like she could make me do anything she wanted me to do.

"Kiss my butt," she told me at the end of the session.

My lips met her leather clad dress that tightly fitted her shapely large ass.

She released me and I almost cried in gratitude.

"I'm impressed with your cock. It remained hard during the entire session. If you have enough money, you can fuck me."

I picked up my cellphone and showed her my TD Ameritrade account. She saw it was worth $3.7 million dollars. She took off her belt and let her dress slide to the floor. She took her panties off and was wearing black stockings, high heels, and a white bra.

"Eat me, slave."

I ate her pussy, then she let me mount her and ride.

For the next year she made me send her $10,000 a month. I was forced to move out of my $250,000 house and she took the proceeds. I had to move into a dilapidated trailer. Mistress Raven only let me have $1500 a month, while she lived in a fabulous mansion with expensive artwork, decorating the walls. She watched my daily exercise over Zoom. She ordered me to lift weights, punch bags, and run 2 hours a day. She even makes my grocery list, telling me exactly what to eat.

The reason she had me work out was to use me as a bodyguard when she has new clients, and she uses me to beat up some of her clients who have a fetish for getting beat up while she laughs at them.

Twice a month she orders me to make love to her in the missionary posture--nothing else. I've begged her to tie me up and tickle torture me again, but she will not. She said already broken slaves don't deserve it. On one occasion she challenged me to a wrist wrestling match, and she told me not to let her win. I had gotten so strong from her forced workouts that I beat her decisively with both arms. I felt disappointed, but she saw I had an erection and let me ride her in the missionary posture.

The last stage of my breakdown occurred on the 1 year anniversary of our first session. She ordered me to bond and tickle torture her. She told me it was a chance for me to regain control of my finances, if she couldn't control me during the session. She was naked, standing up, with her hands fastened to a bar above her head. I tickled her armpits and butt, and she laughed. I felt happy, thinking that she no longer had control over me, I I could stop her from draining my account. Then, she broke me. While I was tickling her, she kept saying, "I'm warning you. You better stop tickling me or I am going to get You.'

The prospect of her revenge got me unbearably excited. Then she said,

"Now, let me go and you can either get your money back and leave me forever, or you can get tickle-tortured and be my slave for another year."

I released her. I wanted my money back, but I wanted to be dominated more. I started weeping.

"I could never leave you."

"There, there," she said and patted my back, took my hand, and led me to the pink cushion.

She put my wrists and ankles in stocks and gave me a long slow blowjob, stopping me from cumming 7 times while I whimpered and cried. She let me have the most intense orgasm I ever experienced. Immediately upon ejaculation, she vigorously tickled me, and I laughed in helpless joy, enslaved to her for eternity.

Not my type of story, but thats me. It was well written, creative with lots of details. Not sure why no other comments, so I didn't want your hard work to go unrecognized.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back