• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife gets tied knowing what I had planned... Sexual

purple2306

TMF Expert
I sent my wife an email, basically teasing her a bit but testing the waters. I told her that while we were away on our mini vacation I got shorted the last night tieing her up, told her I wanted to push her comfort zone just a bit and try a couple new things and a couple old. She was to put on nylons and the blindfold I provided, lie face down and put the gag in her mouth. (we still have family staying with us so she would have to try and stay quiet.

When I came into the room she was wearing only the silk pantyhose I provided and the gag was in place. I proceeeded to tie her ankles together but had one over the other rather then side by side, I attached her wrists to the cuffs at the headboard of the bed. I wanted to start off slow and work my way up buth in speed and intensity but its so hard to hold back. I placed a pillow over her calves and gently lowered my weight onto her calves not all my weight but enough to pin her pretty good. I worked my fingertips over her soles back and forth, in between her toes and she was laughing pretty hard. I did this for about five minutes and gave her a break, well sort of a break at least her feet anyway. I ran my fingertips down her back and along her sides, she tugged on her restraints pretty hard, I can always tell when the realization kicks in that she can't get out no matter how hard she pulls, its awesome!

So the backs of her legs proved to be a great place to nibble switching one side to the other, I guess so much for holding back and taking things slow. So after another five minutes or so I started to untie her ankles and you could see the calm wash over her a bit, I normally don't tickle her that hard.

I attached ankle cuffs on her ankles and spread her legs pretty much as wide as they would comfortably go and secured them tied wide open. Next I told her not to move I didn't want to hurt her, she tried to ask what? Thru the gag, I said just don't move it will be fine, I took my hands and felt on both sides of her butt, that crease where the legs meet the butt, not only is it really sensitive but thats where there ususally is a bit of the nylons for me to grab.

I will tell you why in a sec, you see I got a small amount of nylon in my hands and used a razor blade to cut a hole just big enough for a toy to get in, so once I had my hole I put a couple of drops of lube on this vibrating egg made by Lelo, it has the remote that controls the egg, they also have a setting that if you move the remote it makes the egg vibrate, so I taped the remote to the back of my one hand, so now every time I move she giggles because the egg responds to my movement. Funny thing is I had no real plan I just wanted it to tease her while I messed with her. So still tied but now legs are tied wide apart with the egg vibrating away intermit mixed with her giggles was awesome. I ran my hands along her sides, over her ribs to her underarms, I love holding one arm really still and use one finger to lightly tickle the sensitive underarm it drives her mad.

I reached under her and played with her hips also very responsive and she really screached into her gag when I hit those. Down the backs of her legs to her feet, I kept slowly tickling and teasing while the vibrator warmed her up some more. Last idea before I untied her I held her hair kinda tight so her head would not move, I told her how much I was enjoying myself, how I couldn't wait to take her, all the while breathing just a little heavy with each word in her ear, she giggled and even cackled a bit.

Ok its time to turn you over I told her, I proceeded to untie both ankles then her wrists and turned her over, first thing she says is the vibrator is still going down there and it keeps changing speeds driving her crazy! Oh really? I mocked surprise... I had no idea. I then placed the gag back in her mouth. (nothing special just using a clean wash cloth) I slide on her thigh restraints on both legs and attach her ankle cuffs. I remove the egg so she doesn't get desensitized. Attach her wrists and adjust all the cables so she is pretty helpless again.

This time I can see her breasts so I play with them for a couple, they seem more sensitive then normal which is cool, for me anyway. I want to try another new toy, forteen bucks I paid for these fifty shades of grey nipple suckers, place a little lube on them and squeeze the air out of them and they suck right on the nipples. So they provide constant suction while at the same time make alot of blood flow to her nipples which will be awesome shortly.

I start slow this time going over her upper body, under her boobs, nibbling and tickling, her underarms, hips and down her legs, I stop at one of her feet and place a pillow over the calf and lay on it, she cant move an inch now, I tease her foot with nibbles and my nails even chewed on her heels lightly to get a real rise out of her. I switch to the other foot and do the same, she is starting to sweat a little now.

I want to hold back but want to please her and I am so damm horny from all this... I perform oral on her over the nylons and that gets her going, I can tell because she starts moving her hips trying to keep up with my tongue, not just yet baby and I hear her whine a bit, now dont move and I take the razor and cut a slit right down the center of her slit and poof her vagina just pops out in one motion just a bit and I can hear her moan, I begin going to town eating her while lightly touching her feet in those nylons, she starts grinding and moving trying to orgasm. I slow down again.

This time I take the nipple suckers off and damm her nipples are sticking up high and proud, they look bigger then I ever seen, I run my fingers over them and she goes nuts laughing, I guess they are sensitive I tell her.

Now for the final hit, I quickly attach the vibrating nipple clamps on her nipples and turn on the vibrations, I grab the hitachi and enter her with a giant thrust, between me putting on some lube and her being so damm excited it was insane how how both temperature and literally it was, the hitachi buzzed and I was thrusting like a mad man, she came fast and hard while I was pumping in and out of her.

Did you cum she asked? NO! not yet, oh shit, don't worry.... and wait who said you could take that gag out of your mouth? I put the gag back in, and went between her legs, gave one quick wipe with the towel and positioned myself between her legs, I wont do this long but you did spit out your gag!
I proceeded to lick and nibble extremely slow and gentle, she exploded in a fit of giggles I did this for less then a minute.

I removed the nipple clamps quickly proceeded to untie her ankles and only one wrist, I turned her on her side and attached one wrist to the other one, I began to pump in and out of her with her on her side, she started moaning petty hard, I love the side I can go deep. I stop all of a sudden and get up and pull her towards the foot of the bed, she stops when there is no more slack in her arms, I straddle her once again and now it becomes clear what I was up too, I can reach up while having sex and grab those sensitive nipples, she flips out laughing, then I pick up the hitachi and place it on her clit one more time holding the hitachi with my left hand my right hand reaches back and finds her foot, I hear her try to say.... OH NO.... so while Im thrusting and tickling her foot a bit the hitachi is vibrating her to her second orgasm of the night and I cum.

I untie her and get her a towel when she tells me how insanely hot that was, that it was intense and sexy and she came twice.. I was so drained but damm I had to tell you guys about it! As I get closer to fifty I don't have as many of these rock star sex nights it was awesome for sure.

You make them happy and they'll let you tickle them anytime you want! ;)

Beautiful story. You are a lucky man, for sure. Got any pictures of her? Thanks.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back