• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repayments Overdue MM/F Part 1 Work in progress

TurnkeyTed

Repayments Overdue MM/F Part 1 Beccy

Sarah was really struggling with bills she new she was overdue on some bills but managed to dodge the letters and phone calls she started looking at her bills she had an empty feeling in the pit of her stomach she worked out what she owed and what she had left then she heard the letterbox open and a letter fell onto the floor she went to the door and opened the letter she groaned....it was another bill only this time it was a default she completely forgot about the lending company and had fallen well behind in repayments she kept reading and at the bottom said "If you don't get your account up to date further action will be taken" she shuddered she saw the number to call and went to call it ....then there was a knock on the door. Sarah opened the door two men were there one if them put his foot inside "Hello Sarah my name is Jeff my colleague is Adam we are from MoneyLend we are here today to collect payment as you've gone behind in your repayments can we come in" Sarah looked shocked "Um yeah OK I didn't realise you'd be here so soon" they entered the house and closed the door then sat at the table Jeff began "So Sarah we've seen from our records you've fallen behind by 3 months are you able to pay today" Sarahs eyes dropped "I thought I was up to date I haven't had any letters " Adam laughed "thats what they all say" with that he got up and went for a walk then "Oooooh what do we have here " he came back in and placed six letters on the table" Sarah shook her head Tom said against you've lied about the letters so I'll ask again can you make any payment" Sarah gulped "No I I can't im trying to I just can't can you give me a little more time" Adam looked at Jeff " Can anyone make a payment we need to get this sorted today". Sarah nodded " Maybe my sister can pay some " Tom smiled "Ok so we will need her name and address" Sarah sighed "She'll be at work her name is Beccy" Adam asked for a photo to which Sarah gave them a photo of them both "Shes on her own today as the shops closed and she's doing stock take" Jeff smiled at Adam "Right lets go get payment from your sister then let's hope she can pay" Sarah whimpered "Please don't hurt her" Adam grinned "Oh no no we won't do anything like that.....let's just say paying is in her.....actually both of yours best interests" they left the house and got into their car Jeff looked at Beccy and Sarahs photo" Cute smiles I bet they both have a great laugh" Rob smiled "Well let's see shall we" Jeff paused "But what if she pays up then what?" Adam grinned "Then we come back and pay Sarah a visit but I have a feeling maybe we will teach them both a valuable lesson haha" they smirked at eachother and drove off Adam said" Where we going again" Jeff said" Oliver Bonas in Oxford " as the car drove off into the distance with Sarah looking out her window as the car disappeared unknowing what was going to happen she was going to warn Beccy but Beccy never had her phone on her at work but there was something in the way Adam said in their best interests that scared her. The two men arrived in Oxford parked up Adam grinned "So looking at their smiles where do you think?" Jeff looked at the photo "They both have very good skin their eyes are sparkling I reckon both feet belly and armpits I reckon they go wild" Adam nodded and smiled both Jeff and Adam had huge tickling fetishes they loved tickling girls and the job they were in meant no one expected a thing as long as they got some sort of repayment their boss was happy. They got out the car and asked a lady where the shop was she told them they said thanks and walked to Beccys shop, they soon got to the shop and looked through the window "And there she is" as they starred through the glass door at Beccy on a ladder reaching for the top shelf Adam knocked on the door to which Beccy turned round she smiled and went to the door "Sorry chaps we are closed" Jeff smiled "You must be Beccy we are here on behalf of your sister Sarah may we come in" Beccy looked worried "Oh god is she ok" as she unlocked the door the two men walked in " Hi so sorry to intrude Sarah is fine but we are hoping you can help her" Beccy looked confused "Help with what sorry I'm totally confused " Jeff started explaining "We are from MoneyLend I'm Jeff my colleague is Adam unfortunately your sister has fallen behind on payments and she said you may be able to help its quite alot so may we sit down to discuss how to move forward " Beccy was angry but it she did say she could help anytime" of course come through to the office I don't know what I can do I did say I'd help her but not like to pay off debts" both Jeff and Adam winked at eachother and followed Beccy through to her office. The three of them sat down Beccy huffed "So what's been going on what does she owe" Adam opened his folder" Well Beccy your sister has fallen behind in her payments and as I'm sure you know charges are put ontop of any late payments or non payments so with that ontop of the total comes to £1500 now it is alot and obviously we want to get this settled as do you and of course Sarah" Beccy shook her head "For god sake ok ok um I..I can't pay the full price can I set up a payment plan " both men saud "No unfortunately it's either half or full payment today" Beccy looked at the amount "I ...I can't afford it so what's going to happen " Jeff sighed"Thats unfortunate for you and your sister see we can't leave with out some sort of payment" as he then noticed a safe behind her"Whats in there" Beccy turned round "Thats the safe no no I cant its the takings for the week" Adam smiled "we need to see whats in the safe" Beccy shook her head "Please please don't make me I cant give you that money it'll be stsaling" Jeff grinned "Only if you don't put it back" Beccy started shaking her palms felt sweaty. Beccy still refused the two men looked at eachother Jeff said "Thats a shame..." suddenly Adam grabbed Beccys wrists and handcuffed them behind her chair Beccy was taken by suprise she screamed in terror "WHAAAT NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO HELP HEEEEEEEELLLLLLP MEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE WHY WHY YOU DOING THIS YOU CANT DO THIS PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE LET ME GO!!!!"as Jeff quickly tied her ankles together "NO NO DONT TIE ME UP PLEASE PLEASE DON'T!!!!" but her pleas fell on deaf ears Jeff then placed her feet on his lap "one last time are you going to pay" Beccy squealed I...I CAN'T PAY I.....I CAN'T PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE LETS TALK ABOUT THIS!!!!" Adam said behind her we saw how cute your smile is and we reckon you will have an even better laugh!!!!!" Beccy froze "WHAT WHAT DO YOU......OH NO NO NO NOT THAT!!!" As Jeff slipped off her shoes exposing her very soft silky smooth creamy soles and milk white toes he looked at Beccy"If you don't tell us the code we are going to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you!!!!" Beccy was scared stiff she was unbearably ticklish everywhere she hated being tickled Adam whispered "Jeff is going to enjoy your feet and I can't wait to tickle the rest of you!!!" Beccy panicked "Please please we....we can talk about this can't we you....you don't to do this!!!" Jeff grinned " oh you'll talk you'll talk so much through the power of laughter and once we've finished with you we are going to pay your sister a little visit you both have such soft supple skin I bet you both have great laughs" Beccy was scared stiff she new that both her and Sarah were deathly ticklish she was petrified "PLEASE PLEASE NOT MY FEET PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE I BEG YOU!!!!!" Jeff grinned "COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO BECCY!!!!!" as his fingers started scratching her bare soles Beccy hit the roof "HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA STTTAAAAHAAAP STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE STTTAAAAHAAAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHS GETTTTT OOOOHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOFFFF MEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT MYYYY FEEEEEEHEEEET HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" Beccy was thrashing around on the chair her feet were one of her most ticklish places desperately trying to kick out as Jeff's fingers started scribbling all over her soft ticklish soles Adam whispered in Beccys ear if your creamy soles are that ticklish I can't wait to see how ticklish your tummy and armpits are !!!!!" Beccy was screaming begging pleading laughing hysterically Jeff laughed "Oh Beccy you are so unbelievably ticklish arent you come on tell us the code !!!" Beccy squealed "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IIIIIIIII CAAANNNT TELLLL YOUUUUU AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA NOOOOOOOO NOOOHOT THEEEEEEHEEEEERERERE ARRRRGHHAHAHA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOOHOOOOO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!" Beccy was spluttering begging pleading shrieking for mercy as Jeff's fingers were exploring every inch of her feet her body shaking spasming jumping rithing in ticklish hysteria tears rolling down her face shrieking at the top of her voice and then felt fingers move under her top "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT MYYYY TUUUUUMHEEEEEEEEEEYYYY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE "Adam started scribbling ever so slightly on her soft smooth belly he whispered "I love a nice ticklish tummy I can't wait to stretch you out !!!!!" His fingers danced up and down her soft flinching flexing belly her head thrashing around as she felt Jeff's fingers move to her toes "COME ON BECCY OTHERWISE ILL KEEP TICKLING YOU AHHHHHH COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO TELL US THE CODE SUCH SOFT FEET !!!!!" Beccy lost controll of her bladder and wet herself as he began tickling her toes "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT MYYYY TOOOOOOOHOOOOOEEESSS HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT IIIMM GOOOOIIING TOOOO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE WEEEEEHEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEE MYYYSEELLLLF HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!" their fingers were relentless spidering poking probing scribbling her hyper ticklish body. Jeff looked at Adam and nodded they then stopped Beccy was still laughing giggling crying as her body thrashed about then her head fell forward sweat and tears dripping off her face "Well Beccy thought we would be kind and give you a break .....so you going to give us the code???" Beccy slowly looked up "Please please no more .....no....no more!!!!" Jeff grinned as Alan wheeled Beccy backwards "WHAT...WHAT YOU DOING PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE NO MORE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!" She felt the handcuffs come off and then her arms being raised she started crying again as she was still too exhausted to fight back as she looked up to see her wrists handcuffed above her head and attached to a coat hook Adam smiled with evil in his eyes she wearily looked at Jeff who was tieing her feet to a foot stall "Please please let me go !!!" Adam smirked as he looked at the shaking body of Beccy and lifted her top up to expose her insanely ticklish belly and pierced bellybutton Adams eyes were fixed on her belly "So soft so smooth you know the more the belly is stretched the more ticklish you become maybe....." he then glided his fingers across her belly which jumped and flinched as Beccy let out a squeal and giggle he continued "Maybe after we visit your sister we then stretch you out properly because after we get your sister we will come back and tickle you from the inside out!!!!" Jeff smiled "The code Beccy !!!!!" Beccy whimpered "Why you doing this to us" Adam said "We haven't even started with your sister yet so it's just you see our boss actually knows you well knows you both and when he found out about our tickle fetish he gave us your names but he never told us how ticklish you are and we have a feeling your sister is just as ticklish!!!" He looked at the photo again of Beccy and Sarah "Such soft pale skin so what's the code?" Beccy shook her head "Ok ok ill tell you just please no more.... its 7262" Adam went straight to the safe put the code in and it opened both men smiled as they took the money out Beccy couldn't believe what she had done Jeff turned to Beccy "See that wasn't so difficult was it " then before Beccy could say anything Jeff put tape across her mouth and blindfolded her she started screaming in horror as she heard him say "Go get the car and bring it round the back ....we are going to go on a little journey" then Jeff whispered "But first we are going to find out just how ticklish Sarah is........!!!" Beccy felt her arms go down as she was picked up she was too weak to fight or kick as she was placed in the back of the car she then felt the car pull away........

The End

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back