• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Always read the small print, the revenge (ff/mf + mf/ff, non con)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Part one:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...s-read-the-small-print-(ff-mf-sexual-non-con)

The Revenge

Matt returned home late again after being tickled mercilessly for 2 hours after work by his bosses. It was now mid-January, both Suzi and Matt had been working hard on their revenge plot to free Matt from his tickle slave contract, but it was taking its toll on Matt.

“I can’t take this anymore Suzi” Matt sobbed. “I swear I’m getting more ticklish each time”.

“What did they do to you tonight?” Suzi asked sympathetically.

“The usual” Matt responded. “Tied me to the table and tickled the shit out of me”.

“Matt, be more specific” Suzi snapped. “We need details if we are going to make this work”.

“Fine” Matt muttered back before recalling the experience. “They used the drills again on my feet, with different attachments this time. The final one nearly killed me, the bristles were quite stiff but I was blindfolded so I could see”.

Suzi thought for a minute and then disappeared out of the room, returning with the wooden garden broom.

“Like this?” she said gleefully, holding out the broom head towards Matt.

Matt felt the bristles on the brush.

“That’s it” he said, finally sounding a little more cheery.

“Come on then, lets fit it to the chair and see” Suzi said quickly, ushering Matt to the garage.

The two pulled the large sheet off their invention, staring at it.

A large, vertical beam with a set of cuffs on either side, a weightlifting bench connected on either side, facing away from each other so that the captives would be back to back with a set of homemade stocks at either end of the benches.

“Matt, can you drill through the brush head and screw it to the attachment for the stocks whilst I set up the other attachments, then we will give it a test run” Suzi said with a determined look on her face.

She turned away and began to work on the device, clamping a fixture to the beam, around half way up and another near the bottom, around a foot up off the weightlifting bench. Next she attached a toilet brush on each side of the higher up fixture, with the bristles pointing back towards the beam. Finally she attached two medium stiffness brush heads to the lower fixture, once again making sure the bristles pointed back towards the beam.

Matt attached the garden brush head to the fixture extending out from the stocks before they both took a step back and pulled the power cord in to the socket.

“Ready?” Suzi asked.

Matt nodded as Suzi flicked the switch, powering their invention. All the brush heads began to spin at the same time as the couple watched with glee.

“Right, Matt, jump on and trial it” Suzi said with a smile.

“FUCK OFF” Matt snapped. “You do it, I have been tickled constantly by those bitches. You do it”.

“It can be that bad” Suzi said rolling her eyes. “Fine, I will do it if you’re going to be a baby”.

She turned it off before taking a seat on the bench, lifting her arms up so that Matt could remove her t-shirt and then cuff her wrists. He secured her to the beam with a belt around her stomach before opening the stocks. Carefully he lowered each foot in before closing it shut, trapping her tiny feet and removing her trainers.

“Hey, don’t take off my socks” Suzi said hesitantly, trying to scrunch her toes to hold onto her socks.

“You need to experience it properly, just to be certain” Matt said, yanking off both socks to reveal her soft, size 4 soles.

“Only for a few seconds though” Suzi said acceptingly. “Hang on, no, not the toe ties” Suzi protested as Matt started to tie her toes individually back to the stocks.

“Suzi, don’t be a wimp” Matt said with a smile whilst continuing to tie her toes back.

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” Suzi said with a laugh.

“I have to admit, watching you squirm in the office, really turned me on. It’s just a shame I could see or hear you on New Year’s Eve” Matt responded, blushing.

“Well, this is your only time” Suzi snapped back as Matt finished securing her toes before applying a belt over her knees, pinning her legs to the weightlifting bench.

“Hurry up Matt, its freezing in here” Suzi protested as Matt moved the brush head at her feet into position, making sure that the bristles would cover her feet entirely when it span. Suzi let out a little giggle as the bristles lightly tickled her.

Matt walked behind her, kneeing on the bench behind and manoeuvring the toilet brushes into place, just touching her armpits. Finally, adjusting the medium bristled brush heads to cover her sides and ribs.

“Ready?” Matt asked with an evil grin whilst walking to the switch.

“You better stop when I say so” Suzi snapped back nervously.

“We need to test the strength of it” Matt said with a smile. “They are strong ladies”.

“FUCK OFF MATT” Suzi said with anger, “10 seconds max”.

Matt smiled before flicking the switch. The different brushes began to spin slowly.

“EEEEKKKK Hhehehehehehe” Suzi started to giggle as their invention lightly tickled her armpits, sides and feet before picking up speed.

“AHAHAHAHA MAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHATTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi threw her head back against the beam behind her and started to laugh.

Matt watched on as his auburn hair fiancé laughed uncontrollably.

“AHAHAHAHAHA MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAATTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHA TUURRNNN AHAHAHAHAHAAHA ITTT AHAHAHAHAHAHA OFFFF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

“Sorry, I couldn’t hear what you were saying through the laughter” Matt joked, watching the different brush heads spin across Suzi’s sensitive skin.

Suzi couldn’t get her words out, instead she just laughed uncontrollably, tears streaming down her face as she shook her head from side to side, desperately trying to free her body, to no avail.

“Does it tickle?” Matt joked.

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi screamed out.

Finally, after another minute or so, Matt turned the switch off. Suzi scowled at him, heavily breathing.

“At least it worked” Matt said shrugging his shoulders.

“GET, ME, OUTTTTTT” Suzi snapped back in anger.

Matt quickly untied her from the structure before she got too angry with him.

Suzi put her top and socks back on before sliding her feet back into her trainers and standing up. She took one final deep breath to make sure that she remained calm before re-engaging with Matt about their plans.

“Right, when you are at work tomorrow, I will go out and get another few toilet brushes, medium brush heads and a stiff garden brush” she spoke. “When you come home, you can fit them to the other side of the structure. Then we can test it before setting the trap”.

She looked at Matt’s grinning face sternly. “And NO, I’m not testing it again”.

“Are you sure?” Matt joked moving his hand in to prod Suzi’s side.

“FUCK YOU!” Suzi scolded whilst swotting his hand away.

The next day, Matt arrived home from work earlier than normal.

“You’re home early” Suzi said with surprise, greeting him as he entered the living room.

“For some reason, Carol and Jane were in a good mood” he said, shrugging his shoulders.

The two got to work in the garage finishing the other side of their torturous invention. Once the last brush was in place, they stood back and flicked the switch. To their delight, all the brushes span in sequence with each other. Suzi kissed Matt in excitement before they turned the switch off.

“How shall we lure them here?” Suzi asked, pondering.

“I have already laid out the ground work for that” Matt said excitedly. “I told them that we would like to discuss the terms of our tickle slave agreement, but we want to do it here, on our property, as Jane’s house makes you nervous”.

“Well done” Suzi said with glee. “What did they say?”

“We said yes” a voice said from the doorway.

Both Matt and Suzi quickly turned to see Jane and Carol stood in the doorway, placing gas masks over their faces before cracking open a cannister and throwing it to Suzi’s feet. The smoke quickly started filling the room as Jane closed the door and locked it behind them.

Both Matt and Suzi ran to the door and tried to open it before banging on it to try to escape. Jane listened closely before hearing 2 thuds. She slowly opened the door, allowing some of the smoke to clear before seeing Matt and Suzi, unconscious on the floor.

Carol followed Jane into the garage before they opened the back door to the garden and waited for the smoke to clear. After 5 minutes, the visibility in the garage was back to normal and they removed their gas masks. Looking up at the structure in the middle of the room, they grinned evilly at each other before picking Matt up off the floor and sitting him down on the weightlifting bench. They removed all of his clothing before strapping him in. Next they repeated the process for Suzi.

Within half an hour of their arrival, both Jane and Carol had reversed the plot against them and now had their victims tied up on their own invention. They spent the next few minutes altering the position of the brush heads for maximum impact before taking out some smelling salts from their pockets and holding them under Matt and Suzi noses.

They both awoke slowly and took a few seconds to become aware of their surroundings.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” Suzi shouted out, realising that their plan had back fired.

Carol stood over her, stroking her cheek with a stiff turkey feather seductively. “You didn’t think that you could get one over on us did you?” she said softly.

“H-H-How did you get into here?” Matt asked nervously, pulling at his own restraints.

“Oh Matt, poor slave Matt” Jane spoke. “I had your housekey copied, as soon as you left them unguarded in the office. For this exact reason”.

“But how did you know?” Matt blurted out, still trying to figure out what was going on.

Jane pointed to the top shelf in the corner of the room. “Carol, move that rag will you” she said patronisingly.

Carol walked over and moved the rag off the top shelf, unveiling a camera. Matt’s eyes went wide with shock.

“A week or so ago, I noticed that you had some saw dust on your trouser leg when you came to work” Jane started to reveal her suspicions. “Carol followed Suzi around for a few days when she was absent from work on ‘business’. She had quite the shopping list. Baby oil and lotions, hairbrushes, toothbrushes, sweeping brushes. Then Carol saw her leaving the hardware store with a lot of wood. We put two and two together, hence why we bugged your garage and fitted trackers to your cars”.

“That’s against the law” Suzi snapped.

“Oh honey, I’m above the law” Jane laughed. “Do you not remember your encounter with the police officers on New Year’s Eve?”

Carol joined Jane at the side of the room next to the switch.

“So, what did you want to discuss with us?” Carol said with a smile.

The blood drained out of both Suzi and Matt’s faces as they lowered their heads with shame.

“Not feeling so confident?” Jane mocked as she moved her hand closer to the switch. “This is a lovely device you have here. Was your plan to strap me and Carol into it?”

Both of the bound pair remained tight lipped.

“Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I flicked this switch?” Jane mocked again.

“NO, please, don’t” Suzi begged.

“Well then” Carol spoke. “What was your plan?”

Silence filled the room again.

“Very well” Jane said with an evil grin. “If you don’t want to talk, we should just leave”.

Jane flicked the switch. A whirring noise filled the room as the brush heads began to turn slowly.

“Hey, Hehehehehehe. Wait hehehehehehehe” Suzi started to giggle as the bristles began to revolve over her armpits, ribs and feet.

“You had your chance” Carol mocked as both her and Jane walked towards the door.

“Hahahahaha Nohohohohoho, Nohohohoho, Waittt AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Matt started to laugh louder, pleading with the women as they left the room, closing the door behind them.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATTTT. MAKEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE ITTT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi laughed as the bristles reached their full speed.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAAAAHAHAHAHAAAANNNTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Matt laughed.

Both of the pair screamed with laughter as the brush heads span, their bristles spinning over the pairs sensitive skin. Both were thrashing around, heads rocking from side to side, but they could not escape their well-built tickle trap.

Minute upon minute of ticklish torture passed as tears streamed down their faces. Stiff bristles raking across their soles and bound toes as the garden brush head span. Bristles dancing over their sides and ribs from either side and stiff bristles spinning in each sensitive armpit.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAATTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi pleaded out in laughter.

Finally, the door swung open. Both Carol and Jane re-entered the room in their leather clad outfits.

“Care to share now?” Jane asked.

“AHAHAHAHAHAAHA JUUSSTTT AHAHAHAHA TUURRNN AHAHAHAHAHA ITT OFFF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi cried out.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA IMMM SOORRRYYYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Matt laughed, pleading with his bosses.

Carol flicked the switch off as the brush heads began to slow down before stopping.

“Now, what did you want to speak about?” Jane asked sternly.

“I-I-I want out of my contract” Matt panted out.

“Umm, NO” Jane snapped back, walking over to Matt. “You are my tickle slave, I pay you to work and be tickled. That is that”.

“You cant just say no” Suzi piped up.

“Aww, I just did honey” Jane said to Suzi, stroking her cheek.

“But you caAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi squealed as Carol flicked the switch again, sending the brushes spinning.

“AHAHAHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LEEEHEHEHEEETTSSS TALLLKK AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Matt tried being reasonable.

“Talking time is over, laughing time is now” Jane mocked as she returned back to the side of the room.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA T-T-TURN ITT OFFFF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi screamed as her feet, sides and armpits were tortured again.

Carol and Jane watched their captives squirm and laugh for a few more minutes before turning the switch off again. Carol walked over to Matt’s feet whilst Jane walked over to Suzi’s, they pulled the brushes away from their pink, tormented soles before collecting the bottles of baby oil that Suzi bought.

“No, No, Please, not that” Matt begged as the women started to rub their bound feet with the oil.

“What’s wrong? SLAVE!” Carol scolded.

“I’m too ticklish already, that will kill me” Matt said in a panicked state.

“Well you should have thought of that before you decided to plot against us!” Carol snapped back before moving an electric heater close to his feet.

Jane finished up her on Suzi’s feet before placing a heater in front of her stocked feet. She turned to Carol with an evil grin. “Hey Carol, why don’t we give these two another chance to laugh whilst their feet warm up”.

Carol smiled before flicking the switch again.

“NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOO AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA STTAAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi screamed as her sides and armpits were tormented again.

“Who would of known a toilet brush had another use” Carol laughed to Jane.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PLLEEEHEHEHEHEEEESSEEE AHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Matt begged as the brushes continued to spin.

The two laughed and begged over and over again as the bristles tortured their upper bodies, unable to escape. Their heads shaking from side to side, tears streaming down their pink faces with every laughterous cry.

Finally, after another 10 minutes, Jane turned the power off again.

“Now then slaves, since you two have tried to plot against us, I have a new deal for you” Jane spoke sternly.

Both Matt and Suzi lifted up their drooped heads, staring defeatedly at Jane through their blurry eyes.

“Suzi will come and work for us” Jane said with a smile.

“A-A-Absolutely not” Suzi snapped back.

“I’m not finished yet” Jane smiled. “You will both work from the floor, under our desks. Your feet will remain in the stocks pointing out at our chairs, then we can tickle your beautiful feet whenever we want”.

“N-N-NOT A FUCKING CHANCE” Suzi responded angrily.

“Why don’t you take some time to think about it” Carol mocked as she turned off the heater by Suzi’s feet, pulling it away. “I bet these pink, soft soles could do with some attention”. She dragged a single nail down Suzi’s bound soles.

“EEEEKKK” Suzi shrieked upon feeling the super ticklish sensation.

Jane removed the heater from Matt’s feet as he stared in disbelief at what had been said. They moved the brushes next to their feet before removing the upper body brushes.

“I bet this stiff brush will work wonders on oiled and heated feet” Jane mocked, walking back to the switch.

“No, don’t, pleeeEEEEHEHEHEHEESSEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Matt begged as the switch was turned on again, sending the brushes spinning on their feet.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi screamed as the brushes scrubbed her sensitive soles and toes.

“Why don’t we leave these two to think it over” Jane said to Carol.

“Or laugh it over” Carol mocked as they walked towards the door.

“AHAHAHAHA DOOHOHOHOOONTT AHAHAHAHAHAA LEEHEHEHEEEEAAAVVEEEE USSSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi begged as she screamed with laughter.

The door closed behind them, leaving the pair alone, laughing as the large, stiff bristles span on their feet.

“AHAHAHAAHA MMAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAATTT AHAHAHAHAHAHA MYYY FEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEETTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MYYY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEETT AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Suzi screamed in laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAAHAA I KNOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOWW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, I CAAAHAHAHAAANNTT STTOOOHOHOHOHOOHOOOP ITTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Matt laughed back.

The pair laughed and laughed, struggling for breath as the bristles tormented their feet over and over again.

The door swung open as Jane and Carol entered with their arms above their heads.

“Lie down, NOW” a female voice shouted.

Neither Matt or Suzi could see but they recognised the voice straight away as Suzi’s younger sister, Beth.

“BEEHEHEHEEEETTHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TURRNN ITT OFFFF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Suzi cackled with laughter.

“Where is the switch?” Beth responded abruptly.

“AHAHAHAHAA THE WAAAHAHAHAAAALLL, THE WAAHAHAHAAAAAALLLLLL” Matt laughed.

Beth flicked the switch, stopping the brushes.

“T-T-Thank You” Matt panted out.

As their teary eyes began to focus, they could see the blonde haired Beth stood over Carol and Jane, gun pointed down at them.

“GET US OUT OF THIS” Suzi begged.

“I need some rope to tie these two up first” Beth responded.

“Top drawer” Matt said back, exhausted.

They watched Beth go to the drawer and pull out some lengths of nylon rope before returning to Jane and Carol, binding their wrists behind their backs.

“I knew girl scouts would come in handy” Beth joked before freeing Matt from the structure.

He quickly put his clothes back on before walking towards Suzi.

“Wait a second Matt” Beth said with a smile.

“WHAT, GET ME OUUTTTT” Suzi screamed.

Beth walked over to Suzi’s feet. “Remember how you used to tickle me when we were younger Suzi?” Beth said with a smile.

“BETH, DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE” Suzi snapped back. “BETH, BETH, BEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEETTHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi screamed as Beth began to dance her nails up and down Suzi’s trapped feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPPP AHAHAHHAHAHAHA” Suzi screamed.

“Come on Beth, you two can sort this out later” Matt said sympathetically as Beth stopped tickling before freeing Suzi.

Suzi slowly stood up, her body tingling as she put her clothes back on. Beth held the gun over Carol as Suzi and Matt stripped Jane down to her underwear and tied her to the structure, before they ushered Carol out of her clothes and into the stocks on the other side of Jane. Both Jane and Carol remained silent as they sat there, waiting.

“What the fuck is going on?” Beth asked.

“Long story” Suzi responded. “I will tell you about it later. As for now, we have some payback”.

Matt tied Jane’s long, slender toes back to the stocks, the wrinkles vanishing off her size 6 soles as her feet were stretched out. Suzi did the same to Carol’s small, plump toes on her size 5’s.

“Not bad feet for a pair of women in their 50’s” Suzi joked.

“I’m 48” Carol snapped back.

“I don’t suppose they are ticklish?” Suzi joked, scattering her nails over Carol’s soles.

“Nope” Carol smiled.

“What about here?” Suzi said in a panic as she danced her nails over Carol’s sides and armpits.

Carol just shook her head with a grin.

“Matt” Suzi puffed out.

“Do you really think, strong women like us are ticklish?” Jane scoffed as Matt tried tickling her feet, producing no response. “So, what are you going to do now, SLAVE?”

Matt smiled back, not fazed by their findings before heading over to the cupboard, returning with an unlabelled bottle.

“WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?” Jane said, wide eyed. “CAROL, I thought you borrowed it”.

“What is it?” Carol asked, facing the other direction. “I can’t see”.

“It’s your homemade concoction” Matt said with a smile. “What did you say when you first tickled me, it’s guaranteed to make those unsensitive areas, extremely sensitive?”

“MATT, DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE” Carol called out. “Let’s talk”.

Suzi smiled. “Did you let us talk or did you let us laugh”.

Matt poured some into his hands before rubbing it in to Jane’s feet, sides and armpits. Suzi grabbed the bottle and did the same to Carol. She scribbled her nails over Carol’s feet again, her nails slid over the oil soaked soles, producing a little giggle from Carol.

“MATT, IT’S NOT WORKING!” Suzi called out.

“You have to dry it” Matt responded. “Get your hair dryers whilst I turn the heaters on for their feet”.

Suzi ran out of the room quickly whilst Beth helped Matt with the heaters.

“Does this stuff work?” Beth asked.

“By the looks on their faces, Yes” Matt laughed, staring at Jane’s pale face.

“I might have to borrow some then” Beth joked.

Matt looked at her confused.

“John always tickles me when we are getting naughty in the bedroom, but he’s not very ticklish. This will be the perfect payback” Beth joked again.

Their conversation was interrupted by Suzi re-entering the garage, holding 2 hairdryers.

“Let’s get to work” she said excitedly.

Her and Matt plugged the hairdryers in before getting to work blowing the hot air over Carol and Jane’s sides, ribs and armpits as Beth watched, intrigued.

“OWW” Carol shouted, wincing at the heat. “ITS FUCKING HOT”.

“Don’t be a baby” Matt laughed. “I know when to stop, you two have done it to me enough”.

A few more minutes passed of their bodies being heated before Matt nodded to Suzi to stop. They both turned off the hairdryers and moved the heaters away from their bound feet.

“Look, let’s talk?” Jane tried to reason with Matt.

Matt glared back at her before dragging a single nail down her right arch. Jane winced, as a ticklish shiver went up her spine.

“Aww, what’s wrong?” Matt mocked. “Don’t tell me a strong woman like yourself is now ticklish”.

Jane clenched her jaw shut as Matt approached her face.

“You tormented me for months, we are going to tickle your little sidekick while you listen to her laugh and laugh. Then we are coming for you” Matt said softly in her ear before walking over to Suzi and Beth.

The three whispered between them, glancing at Carol’s panicking face occasionally. Finally, they all turned towards her, smiling seductively.

“Tell me Carol, how long do you think you will last before you are begging for mercy?” Suzi asked with a grin.

“FUCK OFF” Carol scolded back.

“I was going to offer you the chance to limit your torture” Suzi replied before glancing at Matt. “BUT, since you are being extremely rude, I will make it simple. We are going to tickle you with our fingers, the only way to stop the tickling is to ask us to tickle Jane instead”.

“But, there is another BUT” Matt joked. “Your break will come at a cost. You will find out that cost later, depending on how good you are”.

Carol stayed tight lipped and gulped as Suzi sat down at her feet. Beth approached the right of her and Matt approached the left of her.

“Ready?” Matt whispered.

Both Matt and Beth sunk their nails into either side of Carol, poking and prodding her ribs and sides.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOUU PRICKSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Carol instantly laughed.

Then Suzi dug her nails into Carol’s soles.

“OHHH FUUUCCCKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Carol screamed in laughter.

“Aww, does it tickle?” Beth mocked.

“AHAHAHAHAHAAHA YEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEAAAAHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Carol screamed back as her head thrashed from side to side.

“What about these soft armpits?” Matt joked before scattering his nails over her skin.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA SSTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Carol laughed.

The three tortured Carol for minute after minute as her face went redder and redder.

“You know what you have to say” Matt joked.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEEVVVERRRR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Carol laughed back.

“Hey Suzi, how ticklish are those toes?” Matt said softly.

“Let’s find out” Suzi replied before shoving her nails straight under them and scratching around.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAH NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” Carol squealed.

“Want to quit?” Beth said.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEESSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TICKLEEE HEERR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Carol screamed.

The three stopped their torture before walking to Jane. Jane’s stern face and gritted teeth showed just how angry she was.

“Let’s put a smile back on that face” Suzi joked as she started to tickle her armpits.

Jane shuddered but remained relatively tight lipped.

“Just let it out” Suzi mocked, increasing the intensity.

“He he he NO he hahahaha” Jane giggled.

Matt danced his fingers over her belly and ribs.

“Im not haha Weak hahaha” Jane chuckled, still keeping her body tensed.

Beth crouched over her feet. “Just let it out, Grandma” she mocked.

“Ahaha FUCK YOU hahaha” Jane replied.

“What if I scratch here?” Beth said with a grin as she danced her nails over Jane’s size 6 arch.

“NOO hahahahaha, stop tickling meehehehehehe” Jane laughed a little louder.

Without warning, all three of them dug their nails deep into Jane’s newly ticklish skin.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOOOOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAHHAHAAPPP AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed, thrashing around trying to free herself.

“I thought you weren’t ticklish” Matt mocked as they continued their onslaught.

“AHAHAHAHAHA IMMMM NOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA” Jane cried out.

“Sounds like you are to me” Suzi joked, tickling her armpits faster.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY AHAHAHAHHAHA OKAY, STAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

After another 10 minutes of torture, the three stopped tickling.

“Now, are you ready to listen to my offer” Matt asked.

“Let me hear it” Jane replied with gritted teeth.

“I will continue to work for you, for a 20% pay rise, and NO tickling” Matt said with a grin.

“ABSOLUTLEY NOT” Jane scolded.

“Very well, we will let you think about it whilst you laugh” Matt replied, positioning the brushes in each of the captives armpits.

“20% rise but we still tickle you” Jane replied in a panic.

“No deal” Suzi grinned as she placed the garden brushes over her feet. Beth doing the same to Carol.

Matt finished sorting the brushes on their sides before the three of them stood near the switch.

“Okay, Okay. Deal, just don’t turn that thing on” Jane begged.

“Umm, the deal has changed” Matt joked before flicking the switch on.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA NAHAHAHAHAHAAATT THHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jane screamed in laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHA WHY DIDN’T YOU AGRRREEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Carol laughed.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAAPPP PLEEHEHEHEAAASEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jane begged.

“Let’s give them a while to think about a counter offer” Matt said as the three walked out the room, turning the light switch off on their way out.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COOMMEEHEHEHEHEHEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAAHAHAHAHAHAHACCKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jane laughed in the dark.

Matt and Suzi explained the situation to Beth, thanked her for her help and said their goodbyes before returning to the dark, laughter filled garage. Matt turned the switch off but kept the pair in the darkness.

“M-M-Matt, let’s talk” Jane panted out. “30% pay increase, no tickling”.

A light turned on, directed at Jane. “Say it to the camera” Matt said patronisingly, pointing the camera at Jane’s face.

“We will give you a 30% pay rise and never tickle you again” she said again, trying to hide her face from the camera.

“Deal” Matt replied. “Now, just so that you are true to your word”, he flicked the switch on again.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Jane screamed in laughter.

“MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAATTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA” Carol laughed as Matt walked around the pair, shining the light on their laughing faces followed by the ticklish brushes spinning over their sensitive skin.

Finally, Matt stopped recording and switched the power off.

“M-Matt, p-p-please” Carol whimpered. “You’ve got what you want, now let us go”.

“Umm, not quite” Matt said from across the room as Suzi approached Jane, cutting her bra off.

“What the FUCK” Jane scolded.

“We have got the contract that Matt wants, but we are nowhere near through with you two” Suzi said as she cut off Carol’s bra, freeing her breasts.

“Please don’t” Carol begged.

“Have we just discovered an actual ticklish spot?” Suzi said with surprise before dancing her nails over Carol’s breasts.

“Hehehe HEY Heheheheheehe sttoop ahahahahahaha” Carol laughed.

“What about you?” Matt said, lightly tickling Jane’s surprisingly perky breasts.

“Matt, don’t you dareeehehehehehehehehe” Jane laughed.

“I bet these breasts would be super ticklish once your oil is applied” Suzi joked.

“NO DON’T YOU DARE” Jane scolded.

Matt found his way to the bottle of oil, still at Jane’s feet before squirting some in Suzi’s hands before putting some in his hands and rubbing it into Jane’s breasts.

“Matt, please, I’m begging you” Jane pleaded.

“Hehehe Stooop hehehehe” Carol giggled as Suzi hands tickled her nipples as she rubbed the oil in.

“This is going to be torture for you” Suzi joked

Both Carol and Jane waited quietly in the darkness, dreading what was about to come as Suzi and Matt moved the brushes away from their armpits. They moved the medium bristled brushes off their sides and moved them both up to their breasts. Both Jane and Carol giggled as the bristles lightly stroked their breasts.

“What about the brushes on their feet?” Suzi asked Matt.

“Move them away, I want full concentration on their tits” Matt replied, pulling the hard bristled brush away from Jane’s feet.

“Please, Matt, you don’t have to do this” Jane tried to reason with him but it was no use.

Both him and Suzi made their way across to the switch in the darkness before turning it on.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” they both screamed in laughter as the soft bristles stroked across their sensitive breasts, made even worse by the oil.

“MAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAATTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEHEHEHEEEAASEE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MYY BREASTSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jane begged as each ticklish stroke sent a shockwave up and down her body.

Both the captives laughed and laughed until their voices were horse. Their ticklish breasts bouncing and swaying from side to side in the darkness, unable to escape the torment of the ticklish bristles. A faint ringing noise was heard through the laughter.

“Wow, Amazon really do pull through on their 1 hour delivery” Suzi joked to Matt as she left the garage.

Matt turned the lights on before turning the power off to the brushes.

“M-Matt, p-please” Carol begged.

“J-j-just let us go” Jane muttered, breathless.

“Let’s call it a night from the tickling” Matt responded. “It’s pretty late”.

Both Jane and Carol breathed a sigh of relief, that was until Suzi re-entered the room, carrying a box.

“W-What’s in there?” Jane asked nervously.

“Your special pyjamas” Suzi mocked, ripping the box open and holding up a straight-jacket.

“No, please. You can’t keep us here” Carol begged again.

Matt smiled evilly at the pair as Suzi disappeared again, returning seconds later with 2 pairs of woollen pyjama bottoms and 2 pairs of woollen socks.

“Remember how you told us to make sure we moisturised before bed and wore socks” Suzi said seductively.

Both Carol and Jane nodded slowly.

“Well, now it’s your turn” she laughed as she approached Carol holding a pair of scissors, snipping her black underwear off.

She passed the scissors to Matt who freed Jane of her underwear. He grabbed the bottle of homemade oil before drizzling it over Jane’s upper body, legs and feet before handing it over to Suzi. Matt rubbed the oil into Jane’s toned body, paying special attention to her breasts and pussy.

“Matt, please, you’re scaring me” Jane begged as Matt walked down to her feet, removing the toe ties and massaging the oil into every wrinkle on her soles and toes.

Suzi did the same to Carol, as she wriggled from the occasional scrape of Suzi’s nails on her body. Both women’s skin shone in the lights of the garage as they sat there, bound and exhausted. Matt and Suzi slipped the woollen socks over their captives feet before Suzi grabbed one of the straight-jackets.

“Matt, please, I’m begging you. We will do whatever you want” Jane whimpered.

“What I want is for you two to feel the torment that you inflict on others” Matt replied sharply. “I’m presuming that I am not the first person that you two evil bitches have tormented”.

Jane hung her head in shame as Matt freed her wrists from the ties above her. Her weakened body, let her arms fall to her sides. Still with her socked feet in the socks, Matt and Suzi grabbed an arm each before sliding the straight-jacket on. Jane’s exhausted body did not put up much of a fight as the pair wrapped her arms over each other before tying the jacket.

Carol put up more of a fight but she was easily overpowered by the pair, within minutes sitting there in her white jacket on. They freed her ankles from the stocks before slipping the woollen pyjama bottoms over her slippery legs before tucking her socks over the top of the legs, ensuring that they wouldn’t be able to be removed easily.

Jane’s pyjama bottoms were next on before Matt and Suzi helped them to their feet, leading them out of the garage and upstairs to the bedrooms. Suzi placed Carol onto one of the beds whilst Matt took care of Jane. They gave them a drink of water before turning the bedroom lights off, leaving them in the darkness off their sleeping quarters for the night.

Morning arrived as the sunlight filled the bedrooms of Jane and Carol. Neither had slept a wink, the faint sound of drilling and hammering into the early hours of the morning kept their minds wandering.

Matt and Suzi entered Carol’s room, they walked over to the bed, helping Carol to her feet.

“Ready for day 2?” Matt said softly.

Carol just shook her head as she was then led back down to the garage. Matt flicked on the light switch as all of the blood drained out of Carol’s face.

“No, please” she begged upon seeing the table in the middle of the room, fitted with a padded X-frame.

Matt and Suzi pushed her towards it before they untucked her woollen pyjama bottoms from her sock and pulled them down her legs. She stood there, bare bottomed as she stared in horror at the table.

Matt helped her up onto the frame, sitting her in the middle of the X before the pair held each leg down, strapping each leg down at the thigh and knee before removing her socks revealing her soft soles and plump toes. Each ankle was strapped in before the pair returned to her upper body.

“No funny business” Suzi said softly. “Matt can easily overpower you. If you struggle, the next few hours are going to be a lot worse for you”.

Carol gulped and nodded as the pair untied her jacket, freeing her smooth skin.

“Lie back and raise your arms out to the sides” Matt said softly.

Carol complied, not wanting to face a worse fate. Matt and Suzi strapped her wrists into the frame before strapping her elbows down as well.

“Comfy?” Suzi joked as Carol stayed silent with gritted teeth.

The pair left the garage, as Carol lay there, naked, staring in disbelief at her bound body. The door swung back open as Jane was forced into the room. She started to struggle upon seeing her friend tied down.

“No, you can’t, please” Jane begged as she was dragged by Matt towards the previous structure in the corner of the room. Matt and Suzi helped her onto the weightlifting bench before removing her woollen bottoms. She shivered as her bare bottom sat down on the bench with each socked foot touching the floor, either side of the bench.

Matt and Suzi cuffed each ankle back to the centre beam before removing her jacket, Matt held her wrists as Suzi cuffed them together before they stretched them up over her head and tied them to the top of the centre beam.

Jane sat there silently, staring at Carol before Suzi shoved a gag in her mouth. She tied it behind her head before joining Matt in the centre of the room, stood either side of Carol.

“Now then Jane” Matt started speaking. “Seeing as you are the main figure in the company, I presume that it is you who enticed Carol into this world of tickle torture”.

Jane glared back at him.

“Therefore we are going to tickle Carol first. You can watch and hear her cries for help, deep down knowing that whatever happens to her, IS going to happen to you” Matt said with an evil grin.

“Carol, we are both going to tickle you, starting slowly and gently. If you want a break, just ask us nicely to stop and we will” Suzi spoke softly to Carol. “BUT, after each break, we will step up the tools and intensity. All you have to do it last an hour. Got it?”

Carol nodded nervously.

“We are going to use all of the tools that you both used on me” Matt said. “Take a look”.

He stripped a white sheet off a table to the side of Carol displaying turkey feathers, feather dusters, toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes, hair brushes and 2 drills fitted with nylon covered bristles.

“No, please” Carol begged, frantically shaking her head from side to side. She watched both Suzi and Matt pick up 2 turkey feathers each before returning to her sides.

Matt and Suzi both hovered the feathers towards Carol’s exposed armpits.

“Now, let’s see how sensitive your skin is after a night with your oil on” Matt joked before they inserted the feathers into her armpits, flicking and twisting the tip over her skin.

Carol tried to remain calm and silent but the sensations got stronger and stronger as the feathers picked up speed.

“Hhehehehehehehehe i-i-it ticklleeehehehehheheheheeess ehehehehehehehehe” Carol giggled as the feathers spun against her skin.

They slowly moved one feather each away from her armpit, dragging it up and down her sides and ribs.

“HEhehehehehehee EEEEEKKKKK HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” Carol giggled louder as the feathers stroked her armpits, sides and ribs.

Her head turning from side to side, tears starting to trickle down her cheeks as she laughed. Suzi climbed up onto the X-frame, straddling Carol’s hips as Matt walked down the table to her wriggling feet.

“Time to see just how ticklish those nipples are” Suzi joked as she started stroking the feathers around Carol’s nipples.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLLLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEESSEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Carol wailed with laughter as the feathers stroked and flicked her nipples.

Matt dragged each feather tip down her legs and over the tops of her feet, causing them to thrash from side to side.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” she continued to laugh as Matt tormented the tops of her pale size 5 feet. Her breasts swaying from side to side in time with the turns of her head.

Suzi picked up the speed of her feathers as Carol fidgeted as much as she could, the torment was getting too much for her.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried as Matt ran the tips of the feathers over her ticklish toes. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAHAHAPP PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEAASEEE AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA”.

The two stopped their torment with a devilish look on their faces.

“That was only 8 minutes” Matt said smugly. “One minute break, then we go again”.

“I-I-I can’t take it” Carol panted out, trying to regain her breath, still with Suzi sat on her.

Matt passed Suzi 2 electric toothbrushes as Carol panted heavily on the structure. Suzi lowered the brushes to Carol’s ribs, waiting for Matt’s command.

Matt checked his watch again before nodding to Suzi. The whirring of the toothbrushes echoed around the garage as Suzi planted the bristles in between her first and second rib on either side.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHA FFUUUUCCKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Carol shrieked upon feeling the ticklish sensation shoot up and down her body.

Matt picked up a toothbrush from the table and walked back down to Carol’s feet. He grabbed her wriggling left foot with one hand, slid his fingers between her big toe, pinning it back before attacking with the toothbrush.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Carol wailed as Matt scrubbed the bristles underneath her exposed plump toes.

“Are these toes ticklish?” He mocked.

“AHAHAHAHAHAA YEEAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Carol screamed as he scrubbed.

Suzi moved the electric toothbrushes away from Carol’s ribs, planting them down on her nipples. She thrashed around on the frame as much as she could but it wasn’t enough to escape the tormenting bristles. Jane watched on nervously as her friend was tortured for minute after minute.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA PLLEEEAAHAHAHAHASSEE EHEHEHEHEHEHE STAAHAHAHAAAAAP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Carol screamed, bringing the tickling to a halt.

“Oh Carol, poor ticklish Carol” Matt mocked. “Now you have 32 minutes to last, without a break”.

“No, No, please, no more” Carol begged.

“Neither me or Matt got that chance” Suzi said shaking her head as Matt passed her a drill with a nylon bristle attachment.

He picked up a hairbrush and some toe ties before walking back down to her feet. He pulled her big toe back before wrapping the toe tie around it and fastened it back to the ankle restraint. He repeated the process for her big toe on her right foot, almost immobilising her feet. Suzi started the drill up, Carol watched with horror at the spinning bristles moving closer to her before touching down on her sensitive breasts.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as the bristles spun.

Matt dragged the hairbrush up and down her size 5 sole.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHOOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she wailed again in ticklish agony.

She tried her best to put up with the torture but it was too much as the bristles span on her nipples and breasts.

“AHAHAHAHAHAA STAAHAHAHAHAPPP, STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP, PLEEEEHEHEHEHEEEAASEE AHAHAHAHAHAA” she screamed, unable to take anymore.

Neither Matt or Suzi stopped. They tickled and tickled, for minute upon minute as their captive screamed and begged.

After 10 ticklish minutes of forced laughter, Carol’s feet got a break as Matt walked into the middle of the X-frame, picking up the discarded electric toothbrushes. An evil look came over his face as he planted them down on Carol’s groins.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAA STAAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAHAP” Carol laughed, her voice going horse.

Matt continued to torment her groins and pussy with the two electric toothbrushes while Suzi ran the bristles over both breasts slowly as she screamed and bounced around, unable to escape. Finally, the exhaustion got the better of her and she passed out.

Suzi climbed down off her body and smiled across at Jane’s white face. “Your turn” she said softly.

Jane started to panic, tugging at her wrist cuffs desperately, unable to get free. The pair left Carol tied to the frame before walking over to Jane. Matt climbed on the other weightlifting bench behind Jane and loosened her the rope tying her wrists to the beam.

“Stand on your tip toes” Matt instructed.

Jane didn’t move. Matt nodded to Suzi who scribbled her nails over Jane’s stomach.

“MMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH” Jane screamed into her gag.

“He told you to stand, SLAVE!” Suzi mocked.

Jane glared at Suzi as she stood up onto her tip toes. Matt tied her wrists back to the beam, keeping her completely stretched out. Next he attached a strap around her hips, pinning her back against the beam, finally adjusting the cuffs around her ankles, only allowing her the freedom to lower her heels to the floor.

“I have a special treat for you” Matt said softly. “I got this inspiration when I took my car to be washed. Upon seeing the spinning bristles, dancing over my car, I thought, ‘can this be used on a person?’ Weeks of trials followed with different implements to find the most ticklish reaction. Then you two used those Millipore brushes on me. The long nylon bristles tickled so much, I thought I would pass out each time. Now it’s your turn”.

“MPPPPHHHH” Jane protested shaking her head.

Matt crouched to the floor, fixing a long roller in place, covered in thousands of nylon bristles. He adjusted it underneath her stretched arches before securing another over the tops of her feet and toes. The ticklish sensation of the long bristles dragging over her sensitive feet sent a shudder up her spine. Suzi started to fix another long bristle covered roller, in front of Jane’s exposed ribs and stomach before taking a step back. They laughed at the panicked expression on Jane’s face.

“It’s a good job that you had the breast implants” Suzi mocked. “Otherwise your saggy tits would be right in the way of the bristles”.

“MPPPHHHHHH” Jane protested again.

“Good question” Matt mocked as he collected a feather duster from the table, before fixing it in to another attachment against the beam. The feather duster pointing away from the table, in between her legs, a few inches from her pussy. “You may get tired from standing on your tip toes, especially as they are being tickled. So you are allowed a break”.

Jane let out a muffled sigh of relief.

“But this is where it gets interesting” Matt joked. “We will not turn off the power to the rollers and feather duster during your break. Instead, IF you get the urge to rest your feet, planting your heels down on the roller below, it will stop spinning under your weight but the one on your toes and tops of your feet will keep spinning. Why don’t you try it”.

Jane lowered her heels down, onto the roller. Her eyes went wide with fear. Before she instantly lifted herself back up onto her tip toes.

“I’m glad you noticed” Suzi joked. “Resting your feet will bring some relief to your soles and stomach but now, since you have lowered yourself, the feather duster is touching your pussy and the roller that was on your stomach is now on your breasts”.

“MMMMPPPHHHHHHH” Jane protested.

“Sorry, what was that?” Matt mocked as he took the gag out of her mouth.

“You sick, twisted wankers” Jane snapped.

“I don’t think that you are in the position to be making threats” Suzi joked as the pair walked away from the structure, walking towards the power switch.

“No, please, don’t” Jane begged. “I will do anything”.

“Too late” Matt said evilly as he flicked the switch.

A buzzing noise filled the room as the 3 rollers began to turn, the feather duster span slowly between her legs, a few inches from her skin. Matt and Suzi watched on as Jane started wriggling, the rollers slowly picking up speed.

“Hehehe Matt hehehehe, pleeheheheheeeaassee. Not thiiss hehehehe, t-t-turn it offfFFFFFFFFFF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she begged as her giggles turned to uncontrollable laughter. The rollers spinning at full speed, bristles dancing and dragging across both sides of her feet and ribs as she lightly danced her feet around on her tip toes, never getting far enough away from the bristles covering them.

After a few minutes of dancing and wriggling around, Jane lowered her heels, dropping her breasts and pussy onto the ticklish attachments.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA” she screamed, instantly standing back onto her toes to endure more foot tickling.

“It’s a tough decision” Matt joked. “Feet, toes and ribs or toes, breasts and pussy”.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAAAHAHAHAHAHAHATTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAAAPPPP” Jane screamed as her body was tortured.

Carol started to stir.

“Aww, look who wants to play again” Suzi mocked, pointing at Carol.

Carol nervously shook her head as Suzi and Matt approached. She could hear the laughter coming from Jane behind her.

“No, please, no more, no morrrEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” she started to giggle loudly as Suzi dug her nails into her sides, scribbling up and down.

Matt crouched in between her legs, raising up a pole before sliding another feather duster into the attachment at the end of the pole, brushing it over the top of her pussy. Suzi’s nails continued to dance from her hips up to her last rib.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Carol laughed, shaking her head again from side to side.

Suzi finally stopped before helping Matt fix another bristle covered roller over her breasts. Suzi walked down to her feet as Matt took the plug from the attachments and putting them into the extension cord beneath Carol, sending the roller and feather duster spinning.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Carol screamed out again.

Matt set up a video camera in the corner of the room, capturing both the women’s ticklish agony before joining Suzi at Carol’s bound feet.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA PLLLEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAASSEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” Carol screamed louder as Matt and Suzi scattered their nails over her bound soles.

Jane’s exhausted body lowered again before the ticklish sensation started on her pussy and breasts. Sending her into loud, uncontrollable laughter.

Matt and Suzi stared at each other, they kissed as their victim laughed. The feeling of power turning them on as they tortured their previous tormentors. Matt led Suzi out of the room, the sound of begging and laughter got quieter as they left the garage, closing the door behind them. They undressed each other before Matt lay Suzi on the kitchen table, kissing her naked body.

Half an hour passed, Matt and Suzi lay on the kitchen table having both experienced the orgasm of a lifetime.

“Matt?” Suzi asked. “It’s a bit quiet next door”.

Matt quickly sprung to his feet, slowly opening the door to the garage before giggling and closing the door.

“I think its time for us to let these two go” he said giggling.

The pair got changed back into their clothes before entering the garage and turning off the power. They stared at the exhausted, passed out bodies of their victims, puddles of urine underneath both structures. They laughed as they turned the camera off and untied Carol and Jane, one by one, carrying them to their flashy car and sitting them inside, naked. Their leather outfits placed on the back seat.

Finally, after an hour or so of unconsciousness, they both stirred and awoke in a panic.

“Those brats” Jane scolded. “They will pay for this”.

“Let’s just leave it” Carol said defeated, handing Jane a note left on the back seat.

‘Remember, we have a video of our agreement and another one of you two being tickled to the point of wetting yourself.’ The note read.

Jane took a deep sigh before the pair drove off, into the night.

Fantastic story, love the devious devices! Will there be a part 3?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back